Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YouTube Reviews, What would you want reviewed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Hats off to you wife I hope the new winner is deserving

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    It is a nice little one.. kinda jelous myself... my wife legit won it at first and asked it to be redrawn!

Winner had said it will be well used.

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    Hope whoever won it gets to use it well.

• Cannabliss
    commented on 's reply
    Nice little tent too. Congrats on the winner.

• Qwertywill
    replied
    Grow Tent winner was announced. I don't think it was anyone on here however!

Leave a comment:

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    It's probably because I shoot in one long take and cut parts out dead spaces until I get what I want. I'll see if I can get that smoother!

• Cannabliss
    commented on 's reply
    Quality and videos are improving with each review. I'm not sure what it's called when you transition from one scene to another, but it seems to happens sort of suddenly? Perhaps if you used the 'fading' feature instead it would transition a bit smoother?

• Qwertywill
    replied
    Video is up!

Please let me know if you feel the quality is improving as well, I still want constructive criticism
    Last edited by Qwertywill; 09-08-2018, 05:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    Its under 4 minutes this time... experimenting with everything still. In depth review is on my blog. Figured I would highlight key pros/cons this go.

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    Looking forward to viewing. As you know Blue Labs are cream of crop for me.... so can’t wait to see what ya make of it.

• Qwertywill
    replied
    Just fyi, the video is in the final stages prior to upload. (Bluelab pH pen). It should be online in an hour or two!

Leave a comment:

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    You as well my friend, hope things come back online!

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    Hope to be back by then. If not who knows lol hope all is well with all. BFN

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    The review on it? Probably wont be up until sunday!

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry no internet due to bad storm knocking out power and internet here, power is back but no cable at our house for a few days. Shame I am gonna miss on the ph pen.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X