Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YouTube Reviews, What would you want reviewed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redwasp
    commented on 's reply
    You can grow on a budget. It works. But dont expect to get what you get from high dollar lights. Tents, fans, vents etc it's just how long they last. A high dollar light will pay for itself quick. Trust me. I have them all. I think I experiment more than anyone here but could be wrong. You are lucky. Hope it works out.

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    Does anything ever go back i to a box?! Lol Thanks for these points. Ill try to incorporate as many as I can! As much ad I dont want to do a drop test, this is a very valid one! I would hate to see an item ruined when I could have given it away, if it survives it is a good one!

Cleaning, would you recommend a substance I can put on it? I want to say grease, but that would be too easy, and its not something in a normal tent. Perhaps some mud? Let it dry and clean it?

• Potted
    replied
    I think u have the making of good idea, good luck

Leave a comment:

• fwril
    replied
    I think you could do something like a bargain build where you check out the low cost / smaller systems and compare to the high end just to see what kind of difference that extra money really makes.

Drop testing, sad but it happens to almost everything.

Running temps on lights

How easy it is to clean up the equipment if it gets dirty.

Storage, put the tent up, see if it will ever go back in the box / bag it came in. Mine won't lol

Just a few off top of my head

Leave a comment:

• Qwertywill
    replied
    Ill still post my reviews here if enough people want to see them! Minus the website, unless approved!

Leave a comment:

• NAKEDGARDENER
    replied
    That’s fantastic Will wtg man! I will certainly take part where I can, I know the type of tent I bought has mixed reviews on Amazon but it was only 80 dollars so ya get what ya pay for, it is a good tent but does have some minor light leakage out, thankfully it’s in a dark place so no light gets in.
    it would be totally useless for Co2 enrichment obviously.

Good luck and I look forward to hearing more

Leave a comment:

• Qwertywill
    started a topic YouTube Reviews, What would you want reviewed?

YouTube Reviews, What would you want reviewed?

Hey GWErs. So I found out late last night, that I am being donated items from a website. (Brand new) I wont be providing my channel name or website source through without nebulas and Sirius's permission. Although I am doing this as a hobby and not to make money, they are providing a promo code for my viewers!

Anyways, so basicly I now have access to any of their products, I will be doing a review once per month. I know many things people want to have seen as a review.... but I am not perfect, I would like your input.

What I want to know, is what exactly would you like to know about the following items when a review is done. I want to ensure I cover all basis, while still keeping the video short sweet and to the point. (5 min max unless it is a large item)

Grow Tent (Light Leak, reflection of light, exhaust/intake ports, quality as some examples)

Grow Light (HPS I am not familure with as much as LEDs, but watts used per hour, a good example of a 24hr light schedual with watts used during that time frame, so someone can accurately estimate their electric bill as one example)

Exhaust (Including fan, filter and all)

Hydroponic set ups (Brain bucket and all)

Nutrients

Soil/Soiless grow mediums

Smart Pots

Storage

Greenhouse

Are there items you would recommend to a business that they dont carry? (This is difficult without announcing the website... so you can actually see their line up)

This review tube will be all about gardening, and not limited to weed. Although it can easily be used for such.

The big kicker is I am able to keep the item, although I am going to be giving away alot of them to random users who sub and share. (Again sorry I cant announce it!)

I just want to ensure to that the grandmother that cant get out of her wheel chair to garden right up to a knowlagable GWE grower can buy these items with no issue and to rest assure that the quality is there for what you pay for it!

Thank all of you who participate in this post!
    Qwertywill

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X