Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YouTube Reviews, What would you want reviewed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qwertywill
    replied
    So it worked ok? Perfect!

Leave a comment:

• NAKEDGARDENER
    replied
    subscribed..

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    Subscriber 👍

• Qwertywill
    replied
    Still lots of work being done, trying to figure out if there is a way to link YouTube without a video being uploaded as of yet.

Here goes,
    This channel is dedicated to you all, my goal is to find the best quality products for your indoor/outdoor garden while trying to save you money! I will not be limiting myself to seeds, tools, tents, lights. So anything is fair game. I want everyone to enjoy the peace and relaxation of whatever gardening you choose to do. From amateur to expert gardener! I have been gardening for several years now, and I have found you need to research products before you buy. Some break on the first day, and others tend to just not operate as intended, and some burn your plants! This just won't do! With my reviews, I will save you personal time doing the research myself! Enjoy! Please contact me if you would like something reviewed!

Leave a comment:

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    I’m sure the views will sky rocket

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    If I get support thats all I ask! In the end I am looking for the best equipment quality for the cheapest price, allowing everyone to grow their veggie gardens! Along the way to give away stuff is like a dream hobby come true! Lol

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    Really looking forward to subscribing to your channel my friend.

• Qwertywill
    replied
    Just so everyone knows,

First three giveaways are planned for the youtube channel promotions! There will be 4 videos out by the time the third giveaway will be given.

1) Pruners
    2) Bluelab ph waterproof pen ($129.95 CAD Value)
    3) 2x2x5 Grow Tent, including a viparspectra 300w LED, 4" activated carbon filter and vortex 220 cfm fan. ($574.99 CAD Value)

I do not support these items, I am solely doing reviews on these products to see how good or bad they are! I am reviewing all products I can get my hands on! Almost everything will be given away!

I will keep you updated,

YouTube Channel is "Honest Gardening Reviews". I plan on having the first out within the next month! (You may not be able to find it yet!)

Note: There will be some stipulations, as they are items to promote the channel, but you wont need to purchase the item outright! Great for beginers or experinced growers!

Thank you GWE, I will be doing a shout out to you within the first few videos!

Leave a comment:

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    True, most will be caught right away. I will gladly work with others to get more ideas, no way I can come up with eveything. Picked up some cheap shears today for a test run. Still giving a set away, going to destroy the other set. I know this one is a cheapy, but I want to get rid of most of the kinks! As i said before, lighting, layout etc. I am currently working on my background layout and whatnot! Its comming together!

• Cannabliss
    commented on 's reply
    Amateurs indeed. I mean a weapon should be well-made. Whether you're shooting cans with a pellet gun or blowing up Mars lol.

• Cannabliss
    commented on 's reply
    As far as meters go, I had a cheap meter slip and fall into the reservoir no longer than 5 seconds or so. Water leaked in immediately and stopped working lol. Then again, it was a cheap brand, but lasted a few years until I dropped it. I think no more than 20 seconds seems fair. I would think the majority of those that drop them in the water reach in right away. I'll try to come up with reviews as you go along. Looks like something good may come out of this.

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, absolutly! If anyone recommends something on GWE i will review it at some point down the road! It will be well worth it. This company is allowing me my creative freedom with every review. So as much as i dont wanna do a drop test I will (Not every light, but some!) Worst case I know a few electricians that would probably fix it. Ill see if any meters are listed as water proof, and will gladly drop it in water, and leave it submerged for what do you figure is fair? 1-5minutes? You walk off to get some nutes and it falls it.

• Cannabliss
    replied
    Qwertywill You're onto something interesting. As the old saying goes, "Honesty is the best policy". I respect a review that's honest, no matter how it may/may not hurt the feelings of the company or the trolls. I, as the buyer, want and need to know if this product that I'm about to purchase is worth the price and if it will do what they claim it does. For example, some meter companies claim their pH, EC/PPM, meters are water-proof. Perhaps a meter that's "accidentally" dropped in water and scooped up and tested can be on your list? Another comparison you can try is with a product that comes with special wipes that clean your shears and hands in between trimmings. You can compare those with just using old fashion alcohol? Things like that. But bottom line, be honest. As Californiakid has a pointed out, you're going to encounter plenty of trolls that'll hit a nerve or two. Stay the course.You're honesty will matter to the consumer much more than hurting someone's feelings lol. All luck to you my friend.

Leave a comment:

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    Thats a load of shart! They want to sell crud when they could fix it and make a better product, one that people wouldnt return! I know I would return it if it wasnt working to what I expect!

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    Cannabliss. Exactly my friend, and I stopped doing the reviews because the community of reviewers would kiss that companies ass and get a top end freebie like Benjamin .25 Marauder with all the air tank and even a compressor! Re keyed same rifle and said he’s for its money it’s a great rifle, one re iewer suggested shimming the scope to keep it on point lol amateurs

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X