Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YouTube Reviews, What would you want reviewed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannabliss
    commented on 's reply
    Well that was a shame. Instead of listening to your feedback and making positive adjustments to improve their product, they chose not to listen to the truth and keep their rifles as is and cut ties lol. Sounds like a company to stay away from.

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    Absolutly there will be, if its something negitive about the product and I feel it is positive I will state my opinion and clearly state it.

If its just negitivity in general it wont get a response, why expend energy on someone trying to get a response?

Already for my first item, I am VERY please with it! I am not going into too much detail. There are 3 downfalls I have found with it but all very minor.

But thats the initial reaction from me, the real test will be if it grows anything! (Starting it today, and a month or two will be live with results!)

I am going to toss together a small video before I do this item, want to work out any issues I have prior to the big products, ill say when its uploaded. I would appreciate any positive feedback! (Ie lighting etc) So troll away!

My goal is a clean and professional review channel!

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    I'm with ya ! Best of luck. Don't trip on the negative comments, there will be a bunch, damn trolls.

• Flockshot
    commented on 's reply
    I wish you the very best of luck.

• Qwertywill
    replied
    I will strive to just be honest, I will give my personal opinion on said item, some I will purchase, some will be given to me. I will always find a nice way to give a negative review, however I will rate the items out of 10, if it deserves a 3/10 I will give constructive criticism of how I would improve said item.

I will always highlight the positive and negitive aspects.

I will always take the risk of losing a company to ensure the bad products are weined out, while highlighting the great products and will always leave room for opinions of others. Just because I lose a chance to review, dosnt mean I need to stop. I want to ensure quality for the money you pay for a product.

All companies should be striving on their end to provide the best quality items they can to buyers, or at least an extreamly good return policy as a worst case.

As is the company I am working with has amazing customer service thus far. Amazing return policy, and discreet shipping. (I received the item a few minutes ago)

I will not be selling out to a single company to just give them good reviews. I don't belive in that, its better a company will work with me to improve the selection they have!

So the answer is, yes I will put out a bad review if it deserves it. I will be more selective down the road in regards to items I feel would be better than others. However if I review an item I will post the video regardles of quality/effectiveness. But always with constructive criticism.

The "Honest" is there for a reason!
    I want people to respect me online, I want to ensure people get a proper review. I wouldnt want to buy a s**t item online after watching a review that highlights it. No one should!

I look at it like I start with nothing, but I can build trust.
    Last edited by Qwertywill; 08-16-2018, 10:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NAKEDGARDENER
    replied
    I used to be an online video reviewer for air rifle products, and was sent items to review such as top end air rifles from American air arms and Benjamin and Daystate. I got a rifle sent from Benjamin and it was awful, couldn’t keep a zero on scopes I fitted, barrel droop was incorrectable, I called them so they sent another for review and this one was even worse!, I refused to review the rifle and sent it back stating that the only review I could give wouldn’t be one that Benjamin would want to see. They cancelled my sponsorship immediately.

Leave a comment:

• Flockshot
    replied
    I am always a sceptic when I see reviews. It is generally known that folks providing the items, 'appreciate' good reviews. They do not 'appreciate' bad. or less than glowing reviews. Actually, many honest reviewers, trying to do a good job, have lost their sponsorship over bad reviews.
    How do you intend to handle the items you review, that are not up to par. Will you put out a bad review, or just find all the good things to say that you can? Or, perhaps not post a review for a questionable product? Just asking.

Leave a comment:

• Qwertywill
    replied
    So good news, I can announce my youtube channel.

My channel is listed as "Honest Gardening Reviews"

It wont show up just yet, however I will try to slam out a video of simle pruning shears, I want to work out kinks prior to the bigger reviews. (Pending I can still buy them this time of year, if not I will order two pairs online) Is there any pairs that any of you would like to see?

It will be a durability test of them, along with a review. The second pair will be given away! (I will pay the shipping for this item).

The second review aimed for after is a review on a SunBlaster GROW LIGHT GARDEN ($199.95 cost).
    (Keeping this for a background item in videos)

Octobers will be on a 2x2 grow kit (complete)
    This will have a in depth review. THIS WILL BE GIVEN AWAY!!!

Future items will include:
    Grow lights (LEDs, MH, HPS etc), vegetable seeds, greenhouses, presses, soils, nutrients, custom wooden garden boxes (I would like a schematic that could be made!) Etc.

If you have any items you want reviewed let me know! Ill see what I can do. Very few things I will be keeping, unless it has something to do with my background setting I will not be keeping it!

This will be honest opinions, If its a good item, it will be praised that way, if its garbage it will be praised that way as well.

To let you know, I do not make money off this. I just want to inform people of options available!

Thank you for reading this, I would appreciate any support I can from any of you!

Added: So I have a carpenter that is currently working on a design for a nice (possibly oak) wooden box, he is thinking a flip open lid storage, with a small drawer in the bottom. It will have wood burned "HGR" on the top. He is good at what he does. But it will fit seeds, or whatever you choose to store in it. This will be an item given away as a promotion. I also have a small 2x2x3 grow tent that will be reviewed and given away as well. Great for the seedlings!

I will keep you all updated!
    Last edited by Qwertywill; 08-16-2018, 07:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Redwasp
    commented on 's reply
    Sent you a pm

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    Right on! Let me know, ill see if they have the same brand and review it!

• Redwasp
    commented on 's reply
    I will go look later. I have a bad memory. But have lots of lights. I think over 4500 actual watts

• Redwasp
    commented on 's reply
    I grow tomatoes. Lol

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    Either or. Best of both. I know i want kindleds light, but thats over 2 grand lol. I currently have 2x mars hydro 144s and a chinese 1200w. Both sets have worked well for an early start to my outdoor garden! Havnt used them for weed yet however.

• Redwasp
    commented on 's reply
    You wanting hps or led. Hps you cant beat with a stick for cost. There are some awesome LEDs out there but we are talking 1000s of dollars.

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    Redwasp absolutly you can do it on budget!

The cheapest diy grow tent I have seen is $2! A hoola hoop, get the emergancy space blanket and tape it on. Ya its not anywhere near the best, but it is supposed to be 120% efficacy with reflecting light vs ust in the open..

High quality lights are worth their weight in gold. I agree, a light will pay itself off.

Red, whats your favorite light you have come across?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X