Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCOiler
    replied
    I am humbled to be in the presents of such great growers (Mumbling to self.....you think they bought that BS).......
    I thought I was one of the old hippies but found out that I am among true hippies. (for real this time). 56 years old, first girl friend in the early 70's was a flower child, bare foot, torn pants, flower painted on her face and a real flower in her hair. Hair down to my ass with a joint hanging out my mouth listening to Iron Butterfly & The Doors. Fast forward to the late 70's, girlfriend has hair almost as long as mine, bell bottoms and a real Wild Child, listening to Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, Aerosmith, Rush, (sorry I got lost in my mind, scary place with lots of color) ever watch 6 ft. waves on a calm lake in the middle of the day? (here comes those colors again). This is why I joined the Army and became a Alcoholic. My future grow is in a legal State and I look forward to sharing here with you AWESOME people.

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Happy Birthday!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    This is coming late, Tika, but I was just going through this thread again to look at ages. If I get busted, lose everything and get fired, then I'm kinda fucked I guess. But UNTIL THEN: this insane society will never make me conform to its insanity. I have really come to believe that there's immense freedom in trusting myself to be an "outlaw" in this culture; it's actually the safest place to be, because I know I haven't been brainwashed or lobotomized. I try to be as wise as I can be about what I'm doing, but some of my closest friends do know. I don't regret it. The bottom line for me has to be to do what makes me feel free, alive and happy. Cultivating cannabis and finding the really wonderful crowd on this forum provide that for me. When I'm talking to y'all, I feel I can really be myself, and when I'm tending to my plants, I feel the most extraordinary joy, peacefulness and awe. It's like I'm one with them. This makes life so much better for me.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    "Medical 'professional'": hah! Not just callous, but ignorant, wilfully ignorant. A patient comes in and says, Cannabis works for me to relieve pain (anxiety, depression, sleeplessness, whatever), and the "professional" DROPS you? It's INSANE. I wonder if he felt that his "expertise" was being insulted. What's so fantastic about this forum is that there are a shitload of us who perceive the same insanity out there, and it sure helps me to affirm my sanity in this insane society.

• Gordo41
    commented on 's reply
    Well you've come to the right place. We are a bunch of old wise guys.

• Poddy
    commented on 's reply
    63 and into working out my 3rd grow....

• omegamatrix420
    replied
    34, however always called an old soul. Seeker of knowledge & Wisdom!!

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    That is the most beautiful graph i ever saw.

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    Gordo, the last word in you comment says it all.

• Gordo41
    commented on 's reply
    Well said Alltatup. Ya have to wonder how the very people running the country can be so corrupt or stupid.
    Just goes to show you that it's all about the money.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    And this is what convinces me without a doubt that the people running this country are nuts. The reality is as plain as the nose on our faces: the damage that tobacco and alcohol can do (although I don't deny anyone the right to use them), and the utter lack of health problems associated with cannabis. The truth is right in front of our faces--and everyone on this forum knows it, but the folks out there who are so used to believing whatever they're told by some authority figure, believe it IN SPITE OF THE EVIDENCE CONTRADICTING WHAT THEY'VE BEEN TOLD!!!!! A lot of folks will go to extreme lengths to avoid thinking for themselves...

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    mcruderalis! Yea and not again til he changes his ways

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    Good one....

• PuravidaC
    replied
    Let the AARP jokes roll. You'll have to do a lot to hurt our feelings! My 22 year old Son gives me shit about my computer skills until I remind him that I had to teach him how to use a spoon!!! 😆

Leave a comment:

• prairie boy
    commented on 's reply
    I'm right in there with you guys. I'm 38 also, until 4-20 rolls around.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X