Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockman
    replied
    Love to be hearing from other oldies but goodies....makes me feel right at home! 🐸 Wisdom is meant to be shared, no matter what age is spouting it. 🌸

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Hehe- easier to deal with than a spent .45 going down one's shirt!

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Inevitably that flaming seed would end up in my navel.

• Cracker08
    commented on 's reply
    Im 41 Royal Nugs, not to far ahead of you, at least in the same canoe, sometimes its good to be in the middle, like being in a smoking circle!!!

• Gordo41
    commented on 's reply
    That's right. And it's the same today as it was then. Just look at the reasons pot is on the sced 1 list, and then look at Tobacco, what could be more addictive, more unhealthy, and have no benefits than tobacco? And yet, its not on any list., WTF.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    And they had no problem with alcoholism, right? That was acceptable, business as usual!!!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    The drug scheduling of cannabis simply shows how scared shitless the govt is of opening the doors of perception...

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Weed is the great equalizer: as I've commented before, most of my buddies are in their 20s. Most of my closest buddies are weed buddies: we have bonded over our veneration for good weed. I smoked yesterday with my 29 yr old "son" (he adopted me as his jewish mama) and we had a fantastic time. He just kept saying as he smoked my Chemdawg, You made this from start to finish. Then he called me an OG. I felt so honored! ;-}

Where I live, folks in their 60s-70s tend to be ultra-conservative, boring, and superficial. I hate small talk, can't sustain it for more than a few minutes, then I'm outta there. It's cool, tho... I ain't judgin... To each his/her own...

• bobsakamoto
    replied
    Nugs, right there with you bro. thought the same thing, our generation or younger. indeed, a delightful surprise. my best best, longtime friend is 17 yrs older than i am.

Insomniaczz, that egg-brain-drugs image is emblazoned on my mind forever. there were posters in the hallways/classrooms and even a little movie we had to watch, all in my little rural public elementary school. i think maybe i was in 5th grade but i can't really remember. and it worked too. i was not about to touch a drug after that brainwashing.

Leave a comment:

• Royal Nugs
    replied
    Hmm... I guess I better put my aarp jokes on the shelf....

I think it's cool most of you are old enough to be my parent. I seem to be in the minority at 38. I really thought half of the members were from my generation. Delightful surprise!

Leave a comment:

• Gordo41
    replied
    When i was serving with the CBs, NMCB 1 , 1974-77 , the powers to be would do a piss test randomly on anyone 25 and under, checking for drugs. I gues they thought
    everyone over 25 was an alcoholic and not a druggy. I was 35 and doing all the weed i could get. Haha.

Leave a comment:

• insomniaczzz
    replied
    My kids are young enough that they went through that whole anti drug programming starting in elementary school. You know, the frying pan with the egg - this is your brain crap. Now I have to say there are some bagass drugs out there like heroin, but grouping marijuana in there is just flat out wrong.

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    replied
    I just got to say, isn't it funny the way us old fart talk openly with young folks about weed and shit in general on this forum. I'm talking mainly to us old fuckers. Can you imagine us talking to our parents like we do around here ? So cool. The world is surely changing.

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    I don't know how many jeans I ruined do to ROACHTRACKS.

• spinzella
    replied
    glad I'm not the only one on here that remembers the smell and taste of a missed seed flaring off in a pipe filled out of a 3 finger bag

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X