Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insomniaczzz
    commented on 's reply
    Greeting CCOiler, very glad to have you here and your love of music. Their is a "what music do you listen to when high" thread floating around here somewhere. Love to have you post on it. Though varied in taste, many of us here have a great love and appreciation of all music!

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    Yes you are right. the big 70. Not really looking forward to it. Kind of like when I turned 30. Not suppose to trust anyone over 30. Thanks for remembering Insom.

• Tersky
    commented on 's reply
    I was in NA. Crack was my poison. Hell of a drug. Got clean in 2002, worked a program and stayed clean for 7 years. Life happened and I didnt take it well and relapsed in 2009. Kept smoking crack off and on until a little over a year ago, not being able to string more than a couple months clean. Went to Colorado for vacation a couple years ago and it changed my world. Smoked some Bruce Banner (probably not a wise choice since it had been 15 years since i last smoked). It took another year to completely get of the bad stuff but here i am!

TL;DR - Pot helped me stop smoking crack

• insomniaczzz
    commented on 's reply
    I, for one, have high hope that 2017 will be a better year for us than 2016, and 2015 for that matter. Cheers and happy growing to all!!

• insomniaczzz
    replied
    Dear King. According to post #1 of this thread, you have a birthday this month. Happy upcoming 70th.........you don't act a day over 30!!!! (That's a compliment)

Leave a comment:

• Sonnyhad
    replied
    And now it's 2017 and we'll all be another year older, but may it be the best year for all of us!! Happy New year everyone!

Leave a comment:

• South Sierra Dude
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Doc. Welcome.

• bobsakamoto
    commented on 's reply
    did someone say dog?

• bobsakamoto
    commented on 's reply
    alltat, that's beautiful man. not in the cliche, huh huh way. that's really beautiful.

• CCOiler
    commented on 's reply
    On my way Karlee, TY

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    My adult plant at 3 months old has been a gem about waiting for the baby to catch up but the baby is just staying small I think it's chilly on top at night the tub

Thats my grow right now it's been different I wanted to journal it but nothing is working like I thought LOL

• CCOiler
    commented on 's reply
    Modified Hydroponics, RockWool Croutons (small cubes) with a recirculating reservoir. Most of my grow equipment has been bought. 2 T5Ho for early veg and 1 LED Mars Hydro 1200, I plan on picking up a 600w HID. I live in a area that has exploded so it is very hard to find the right place to move to.

How can I find your journal to follow?

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    It's the best to have all this planned out get one of Nebula's shopping lists. Do you like Hydro or coconut coir? I grow DWC but I'm going with the coco grow next

• CCOiler
    commented on 's reply
    No grow until I get to a safer place to live

• Karlee
    replied
    Hi CC

It's all good here! Welcome

What is your grow? And the tunes are a must!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X