Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZigZag
    replied
    No kidding_ the current grow i have going is now 30 days from emergence. It was a hard, discouraging start, but things seem to be under control now. I think it was the new lights_ they were just a bit too much at first, but now everything is really starting to take off since they have established a good leaf base to grow from_ much to my relief!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Nicely said Zigzag! And the first grow puts everything under more pressure to get it right...from germination to successful curing! 🐸

• yamiacaveman
    commented on 's reply
    Hi ZigZag, No I didn't see the George Harrison documentary yet -- about a month ago I did see Oh, what was it called, something like * days a week about the Beatles touring days, interesting.

• ZigZag
    commented on 's reply
    Or a joint exploding from a bursting seed, with the coal landing on your favorite T and burning a big old hole in it_ making you love it even more!!

• ZigZag
    commented on 's reply
    68 years young is what I say !_ my mind thinks I'm 25 but my body sure hurts more when i'm out in the mountains with a bunch of 30 somethings!
    New knees and all. :~)

• ZigZag
    commented on 's reply
    Tika_ I noticed that you're using coco/perlite and smart pots....using T5s to veg and platinum LEDs to flower. I think I'm going to try the t5s next time round at least for the seedling to your plant stage. I think I might have stunted the plants I'm now growing-at lest a bit with the new LEDs I have, even at 4' from the plants. They are really kicking it into gear now but initially were shorter than previous grows at the same age....everything else is the same as before so all I can think of is the lights. Especially considering that three strains are all experiencing the same. What strength tubes are you using and how close to the seedlings at first? thanks.

• ZigZag
    commented on 's reply
    Did you see the documentary on George Harrison? it was really awesome. Had no idea he was so involved in so many other projects in addition to the music....And the Stones? well those guys somehow just got left off the list....no idea why....maybe thought they were on it and didn't check...or maybe it was that darn spellcheck crap!

• ZigZag
    replied
    Once those buds start looking nice is the hardest time_ waiting until they are truly ready to harvest can be a real test.....or would that be a tease? My patience seems thinest the first four weeks and the last four.....the in-between is the easy part. Here's to an awesome harvest!

Leave a comment:

• Sonnyhad
    commented on 's reply
    Great music!! Mid 60's I'd guess, like me.

• BG Bud
    replied
    58 and waited way too long . Ist grow in flower

Leave a comment:

• yamiacaveman
    replied
    I might have missed it, but i don't think anyone mentioned two of the biggest, the Beatles or the Stones.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Santana: nothing tops them in the late 60s through the 70s. Let the children play.

• ZigZag
    replied
    Got that right!

Leave a comment:

• Saturn
    commented on 's reply
    LOVE ALL OF THEM - nice to hear ten years after get a mention - Stonedhenge man!

• ZigZag
    replied
    When I play music for my plants I like to give them a taste of the oldies... but goodies_ The Who, Ten Years After, Traffic, Led Zeppelin, Cream, Santana, Grateful Dead, etc....give you a clue?
    >60...<70_ :~)

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X