• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Ya gotta get lost to get found!! ;-}

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    me too--about the 15 part.

• yamiacaveman
    replied
    62 in October. Missed a good 30 years because of CDL, hopefully I can make up for lost time, and get a little lost.

Leave a comment:

• NA420
    replied
    38 and timeless! It's been 21 years this year since i first smoked in the great state of Alaska! All my high school friends parents grew, they would show me their closets with plants. I was smoking Nothern lights and Kind bud before it got popular! I always knew i would grow one day i was just waiting on time to catch up lol

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    replied
    68 going on 12

Leave a comment:

• Speedygreen
    replied
    33 this june. Still believe I'm 15.

Leave a comment:

• Saturn
    commented on 's reply
    agreed alltatup 100%

FREEDOM!!

• Tika
    replied
    What alltatup said

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I feel the exact same way, and I'm 63!! But now is the time, right? More and more forums, more growers, more exchange of information, so it has made it possible for so many more of us to become growers!!! The explosion of information and access is just so amazing to me.

• Saturn
    commented on 's reply
    greenhorn mistake for sure just wish i'd bumped into all this years ago. Now I've started a grow, I can't believe anyone bothers with dealers

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Hah!!! He calls 46 "later in life": ha!!!!!!!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    So Gordo, I guess you don't believe in reincarnation... I hope you're right, cuz I don't want to come back to a world without polar bears or great coral reefs...

• Saturn
    replied
    46 this year - after 30 it's all been a blur - glad to be getting to grips with my green thumb later in life tho - nice to know you people

Peace

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    replied
    How did I miss this thread ... oh yeah ... I was stoned.

I've got 47 years here so far, the vast majority of it survived with the helping hand of weed.

Leave a comment:

• bobsakamoto
    commented on 's reply
    totally agree, insom

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X