Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

atu grow 8: Afghan Kush (WoS), OGKush (RQS), NL (RQS), Tangerine Dream (BF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, OJH!

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    very nice ATU

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Naked where in Maine you from ,was born in Dexter lived in Blanchard till 6th grade

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, nueve!

• 9fingerleafs
    replied
    very nice ATU. as always super healthy. great branching, thats how i like to train, not overdone at all

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, Gg!

• Greengringo
    replied
    Plants look very healthy and stocks are pretty big ..great job.

Leave a comment:

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    If ya get a chance def take a look at Maine, I tell ya, the most friendliest state I know and certainly not over crowded, some say they wouldn’t consider it due to winters, well wherever you live today has its extremes, Here we put up with a couple of heavy snow storms now and then, like this last winter, but the year before we had only 4 feet of snow in 2 months! Summer this year was hot and humid during July and most of this month, but awesome out door growing abilities. I’m sure one day you’ll be breaking free and I wish you all the best in that.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I think very seriously about making one final move after I retire to a legal state along the eastern seaboard (not FL--too expensive and crowded).

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    I have seen many folks from the south here now in Maine, many moving up here after spending a vacation here or some buying a small home and renting it out so they can come up and grow whenever they want.. I think it’s a not new but it’s a developing pattern of increase.

• alltatup
    replied
    Starting week 4 of vegetation today: I defoliated 4 leaves off each of three plants (Afghan Kush, front left, lags behind the others, so no defol needed). There's NL, Tangerine Dream and OG Kush "after). I flushed them for 24 hours before I changed reservoir today. Six colas each except for Tangerine: I broke off one of the top

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	240930

Name:	
Size:	1.77 MB
ID:	240931

Name:	
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	240932

Name:	
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	240933
    Last edited by alltatup; 08-25-2018, 08:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    It will be legalized, Blazed: it's gonna happen. Those of us in really stupid states like mine in the dirty south, we just have to wait a lil longer...

• Blazed227
    commented on 's reply
    Lol I kno, just a pipe dream, if it ever becomes legal in this tiny ass state

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Blazed227 Now you know that a warehouse is NOT for growers like us; that would be dangerous.

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    Yep you are right . No grow box here. I just like problem solving and thought maybe I could help. Your grows show that you certainly don't need any help.

Los cultivadores aman a mi amigo 👍.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X