Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

atu grow 8: Afghan Kush (WoS), OGKush (RQS), NL (RQS), Tangerine Dream (BF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blazed227
    commented on 's reply
    I wish I lived In a legal state to...oh well.. I want to upgrade to a warehouse lol sheds getting to small

• Juicyj89
    commented on 's reply
    I can't tell! 😉

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I wish I lived in a legal state: I'd have a grow room in a heartbeat. I want them big plants!!! But I'll make do with present circumstances. ;-}

• Greengringo
    replied
    Lmao ..I guess I could say your the grow box queen not willing to give up ..good on you.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I know, I was just kidding.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    JAJAJA!! You understand my snuggles: I like that!!!!!!! ;-}

I know; grow boxes do indeed have their limitations, but it was the right choice for me when I started, and it's still the right choice.

• Greengringo
    replied
    Spell check .. struggles

Leave a comment:

• Greengringo
    replied
    Built 💯 of these Everytime I built one some one wanted it this one is the last of it's kind grew about 12 plants in this one then decided I wanted to grow medium size instead of small but worked really good..thxs for the generous comment.i could say I truly understand your snuggles.hope it works out for yah.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Greengringo That is awesome! If the plant is inside of it, then you're a winner!!

• Greengringo
    replied
    I have a grow barrel..lol..does this count.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    I thank everyone for their suggestions, but I'll bet none of you has a grow box. I know what the limitations are, and I'm prolly the only one who can figure out the solution, which I think I already have by keeping the grow box doors open. Each one of us has to fine tune the grow environment according to what we have to work with.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Juicyj89 What????? I'm no celebrity!!!!!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Nope, can't use the windows.

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    I watched a really good chiller video on converting a Culligan water cooler into one but I have to find it again . I’ll post it when I do

• Juicyj89
    replied
    alltatup I didn't know you were a GWE celeb lol

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X