Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

atu grow 8: Afghan Kush (WoS), OGKush (RQS), NL (RQS), Tangerine Dream (BF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    Really nice lush plants.

• Redwasp
    replied
    Very nice looking plants.

Leave a comment:

• Euroaznscotty
    replied
    So healthy! Whats the actual size of your grow box?

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Looking great as usual ATU

• alltatup
    replied
    First pic is big box: I may give them one more week, or I may switch to 12/12 this weekend. I'm leaning towards this weekend.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	245526

Second pic is the small box: I switched them to 12/12 on Tues and they're already stretching.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	245527

Leave a comment:

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    LurkingInTheGrass. I needs the vitamins.

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    Sometimes, you just have to get sun on your junk. Just ask NAKEDGARDENER

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for that D.A.A.S.69

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    A back stabber, that would be ruff, but very deadly, very quickly, with the right instrument, like a 12inch dagger, with good steel. Cheers.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup Why, is it cold out?
    Last edited by PaganRich; 09-01-2018, 12:11 PM.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Bare-breasted at my age, Pagan: are you MAD??????????

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 I'm convinced right now that I haven't been giving as much nutrient as I should have on many grows. The only thing I'm doing different right now is upping the nutes a bit more than I did on the last two grows (grow # 5--my best grow--had higher nutes. I'm prepared to see a little nute burn on the tips: if I see it, I'll flush 24 hours. So I'm going with the DAAS method right now. I'm not afraid of nute burn anymore.
    So yeah, I'm striving for bigger buds, for sure.

And yeah, ole PaganRich is a decent lad.

• PaganRich
    replied
    D.A.A.S.69 I`ve been called a lot worse mate but surprisingly not by alltatup considering all the teasing she gets...unless she`s writing a saga of bowel shuddering curses to hurl bare breasted to the skies, shrieking insanely, sending them on the winds, across the oceans, to befoul me. I must suggest to her that if she is going to do that to at least wear a heavy duty sports bra otherwise she may inadvertently blood eagle herself until she`s fully healed. That could prove a tad tricky explaining down at A&E. Do you know I was talking to a couple of people incl my daughter other day about the blood eagle. My mate was telling me the Russian Mafia still do it over there but call it the Blood Angel. I thought you could go in through the sternum but it`s through the back and then we nattered about where the heart was in relation to your left lung and would it get in the way. Surprisingly, it was my daughter-raised on the tales of ancient battles, weapons and warfare (She can tell the difference between a shite blade and a decent hand forged jobby-makes me very proud-sniff) and she said that it was slightly above and to the front so the left lung can be fully exposed like the right. Look daft otherwise

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup, Girl, your plants look unreal, thats how pretty they are, that color is killer, that's about as pretty as they get.
    You gonna have some huge buds, I mean,
    Those sure are fine healthy, looking plants.
    When I used Advanced I kept increasing nutes real slow, until I saw just a little tip burn, then I'd back down a hair, but I know you like to grow Clean plants, without any tip burn, and I don't blame you either, for wanting to keep them pretty.
    But I've noticed by looking at all them pretty seed bank pictures, a damn bunch of them have got tip burn, so, what the hell.
    I'm like you though, I like them pretty ones ,with no burns, or nothing else.
    Great job with your pictures too,
    Have a nice weekend, ole Pagan sure is a nice dude, ain't he ? He will probably scold me, for calling him a dude.

• alltatup
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_58039.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.02 MB ID:	243607

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_58041.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.84 MB ID:	243609Click image for larger version  Name:	image_58042.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.11 MB ID:	243610Click image for larger version  Name:	image_58043.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.30 MB ID:	243611

Weekly Update: We cure all the bud that fits.

This grow is becoming a very special experience for me: it's my first fixed heart grow; I've been studying and reviewing information a lot more so I can stay more mindful of what I need to notice. The girls have reacted, so far, quite well to the higher levels of nutes I'm using. Plus right now, I'm using Voodoo Juice every week and the roots seem to adore it. I'm trying to do most of the training by gently bending the stalks, which the plants love. They are throwing out nodes like crazy.

Starting week 5 of veg; I'm pondering flipping them in a week, but I want to watch this next week's development first. I want to wait a little longer in veg so that the plants are more mature when i flip.

All four strains are cup winners. This is my first OGK grow; Tangerine Dream is the other hybrid. AK & NL are both Indica. They are all described as "cerebral and relaxing" or "relaxing and calming": does anyone know of any weed that doesn't do that?

Last pic is the four-colas each small box grow; I have no choice but to flip them in another week cuz the box is so small. Maybe two weeks...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by alltatup; 09-01-2018, 04:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X