Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

atu grow 8: Afghan Kush (WoS), OGKush (RQS), NL (RQS), Tangerine Dream (BF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    NAKEDGARDENER Jealous!!! How could you be? The box sets quite a limitation of how much I can grow...

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    NAKEDGARDENER I love that guy. He`s wicked. Very envious mate

• NAKEDGARDENER
    replied
    Thanks sis for giving me the link, been reading through and I’m very impressed indeed and also a little jealous of your setup. Nice grow matey. Subbed.

Leave a comment:

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    I own a Georgia tsoukalos signed t shirt lol PaganRich

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    My TARDIS is my grow tent, at least that’s what I call it.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Namaste right back atchya, Glitter!! ;-}

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    no shadows in there nice job I tend to get carried away with defoliating my self lol

• GlitterFarm
    replied
    Wowza! Your girls are beautiful. I'm intrigued by the hydroponics, looking forward to seeing your results. 🙏Namaste

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Euroaznscotty I'm really paying a lot more attention to more things, and re-reading the defol tutorial over and over until it sinks into my thick, old stoner head. Tryna keep learning; keeping the mind active (and vaping lots of home grown bud) prevents senility...

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I defoled slowly during 1st three weeks of 12/12, leaves kept coming back with a vengeance, so I kept defoling.

They have stopped growing fan leaves and I see the sugar spike leaves emerging. So I'm being more conservative about snipping. If I can tuck, I do.

• Euroaznscotty
    replied
    Looking gorgeous! Textbook defol and you should see some nice results! They've grown so much since last pics. Kudos.

Leave a comment:

• Juicyj89
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah that looks good! So are you going to do any defol during flower or no?

• alltatup
    replied
    Juicyj89

On my previous grow, I trimmed them up too high and missed out on a larger harvest:

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	254038

On this grow, I trained the branches away from the middle, and I exposed the interior space to more light.

I did strategic defoliation following the tutorial much more carefully--mainly trimming that inner space, but always conscientious to expose bud sites to light.

After I switched to 12/12, a bunch of smaller colas sprung up and made it to the light, so consequently, I'ma have more cola tops in the light.

Finally, I didn't do what I did on the previous grow, so the colas go down lower.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	2.55 MB
ID:	254039Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	2.16 MB
ID:	254040Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	254041

Leave a comment:

• Juicyj89
    replied
    Can you post a pic of the underneath of your plants? Just kind of want to see what your base and branches look like. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Jimmy, we're having a great time together.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X