Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

atu grow 8: Afghan Kush (WoS), OGKush (RQS), NL (RQS), Tangerine Dream (BF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    replied
    Weekend update: Starting week 6 12/12

I flushed the girls for two days when I saw a tiny bit of nute burn on some tips. We are coasting downhill now, and I've begun lowering nutes. Buds are growing and filling in the internode spaces. Triches are smelling awesome; got the humidity set at 45-40%.

Click image for larger version

Name:	oct13.JPG
Views:	178
Size:	2.43 MB
ID:	257844Click image for larger version

Name:	oct13 wk6.JPG
Views:	152
Size:	3.00 MB
ID:	257847

Name:	IMG_2281.JPG
Views:	163
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	257845Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2282.JPG
Views:	160
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	257846Click image for larger version

Name:	Tangie wk6 oct13.JPG
Views:	162
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	257848

And here's the small grow box which is like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonder how I keep from goin under... Everyone got way too tall for this stupid little box. The Blue OG in front is supposed to grow like an Indica. My foot, I had to supercrop it all over the place.

Name:	clost wk6.JPG
Views:	187
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	257849

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    yeah im skeptic too, i think if the underside of the leave could process light the same as the top the leaves wouldn't turn and twist to "face" the light. but ive never tried it either so i dont really know

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    Chefbjy no I don’t use the gl ph up/ down, just bicarbonate since it generally needs lifting rather than making it acidic but from time to time I did use small amounts of white distilled vinegar to lower ph. The bottled spring water that the plants only got most of their veg stage has a ph of 6.90. and I had never ph tested it during the first few weeks, then I switched to my well water which is tapped and that ph is just under 6.5. I tend to agree and suspect it is a ph fluctuation or since I know the seeds are from the same plant then it could be that they share this due to their genetics. So far though I haven’t noticed anything wrong with growth etc.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    As I stated earlier could very well be ph fluctuation. If you went from one water source to another which I saw you said in another post NAKEDGARDENER. And if you're using gh ph up and down I've seem some crazy things happen with that stuff in good soil with good buffers. Just a thought ✌.

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    Sweet. Might look into that myself. Nearly tried sidelighting until I learned it was pointless.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I like it: it goes in after week three of flower.

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    Underside lighting huh. Never thought of that.

• alltatup
    replied
    Installed the T-5s today. This is the beginning of week 5 12/12, which is like week 4.5 flower. So we're peaking on nutes this week, and will slowly start lowering the dose.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	2.62 MB ID:	255723
    Last edited by alltatup; 10-06-2018, 05:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup. No no slower growth, funnily I must have two seeds from same mother as two of em have it, and it’s more likely they are from same mother rather than same phenome.

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    Yep I remember crazy horse as well. 👍 Old English #8 also had a 64. Seems like to sell malt liquor in the 90s you needed a jug.🤣

Yeah 64oz is a couple more ounces than a typical picher. Lol

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    They used to have a beer called crazy horse in the 90s that came in a 64oz jug. That's what I thought about Californiakid 😉

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Californiakid What was that, a half-gallon beer they sold????? That's a lotta beer...

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    That reminds me of the Mickeys 64oz. that came out early 90s.

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    ...or a really small hand 😁

Just hope that I can grow one like that, eventually

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Jesse H. James!!! That's a cola.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X