Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

atu grow 8: Afghan Kush (WoS), OGKush (RQS), NL (RQS), Tangerine Dream (BF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redwasp
    replied
    Alltatup that is just a beautiful site to see. Was so worried about you losing due to the storm. Makes my heart sing to see them doing so well.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I am just hoping for NO crises during flowering!!! Then we'll be good!!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Redwasp Thanks!! We are trying!!

D.A.A.S.69 I ain't messin around no more!!!! I have a new aortic valve pumpin blood like crazy, so I have to step up my game. I did not lose power.
    Last edited by alltatup; 09-21-2018, 02:20 PM.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup, You ain't messin around this grow are you ? What an awesome looking canopy, they look great, extra large harvest coming your way .
    Great job, beautiful pictures too !!!
    How long were your lights out from the hurricane ?

• Euroaznscotty
    replied
    They are exploding! Loving the extra growth. Looking like you'll be getting some awesome colas

Leave a comment:

• Redwasp
    replied
    Very nice growth spurt you have had there. Beautiful
    Last edited by Redwasp; 09-21-2018, 09:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    The end of week 2 of 12/12:

They grew vigorously all week; I continued some gentle training and I plucked a leaf here and there to keep the shorter bud sites exposed.

Both Tangerine Dream and Northern Light put out a couple of long internodes, and now the top internodes are getting much closer together. The Tangerine grew about an inch every two days. Even the Afghan Kush has some stretch to her!! It's like the strongest colas are staking out their territory by getting there first.

I have dutifully filled in my grow space with bud sites. I am so worshipful of my girls right now. What goddesses they are.

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	3.12 MB ID:	251052
    Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	1.73 MB ID:	251053Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	1.46 MB ID:	251054
    Tangerine Dream Northern Light
    Last edited by alltatup; 09-22-2018, 05:59 AM. Reason: avoid obscurantism

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    I played I spy preflower tonight with five of six plant. A little early, but it's there. I'll flip next week
    😆

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    A plethora of side branches is a good thing!!!

• SinsemillaScientist
    commented on 's reply
    Its quite interesting how each plant looks and acts a little different! Especially in her prime of the flowering stage♡

• Euroaznscotty
    commented on 's reply
    SinsemillaScientist That's what mine did right off the bat also. High branching phenome!

• SinsemillaScientist
    replied
    Im on my thrid week now in my flowering tent and budlets are literally everywhere! The only thing I dislike about this reveg clone is that she always throws off a plethora of side branches frkm her lowest stalks making almost a secondary understory canopy.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    looking good ATU

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Redwasp The nail polish is Cannabis Green (I changed the name).

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Chefbjy I should have left mine for another week or so; they could have been a bit taller in the grow box. But yeah, you can tell when they are rarin to go!!

Euroaznscotty You're just a few days behind me!! ;-}

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X