Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

atu grow 8: Afghan Kush (WoS), OGKush (RQS), NL (RQS), Tangerine Dream (BF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I was using a standard hortilux before, but this one seemed to be so much better that it was worth the extra money. Nebula says the real food is LIGHT, so this seems like stronger food. I also really like that it's USA made.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, brothas. Redwasp I can't say conclusively that it's the bulb cuz various factors are different, but I will say that I'll buy this bulb again rather than use the hortilux bulb I used before. As I wrote above, I think it's one factor that's contributed to more vigorous growth this time.

• Euroaznscotty
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup looking good girl!
    Personally I stand by the hortilux, plus they have a 1 year warranty. So if your bulb dies because you are dimming it, they will replace it during that year.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Personally they have been solid bulbs. I've had one for a few grows now that I'm using in my 5x5. But I have a brand new one in my 4x4 and after I moved the auto flowers in there they blew up fat and are loving it. Plus it's made in the πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ˜‰.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice indeed !!!

• Redwasp
    replied
    Looking good. So are the horilux worth it? Have 2 hps and 2 mh to replace after this grow.

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Boom!!! Lovely!! I love the hortilux bulbs they seem to be the most efficient bulbs I've purchased. Looking stunning atu.

• alltatup
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	2.34 MB ID:	252654Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	3.20 MB ID:	252655

ROUNDING OUT WEEK 3 12/12

This has been one vigorous grow. What am I doing differently, I ask myself.

1. Open door to grow box all the way through has kept the temp around 82F, which is good. Much better air circulation and heat control. 73 at night. I'm hoping that weather continues to cool down as my flowering progresses. Never can tell in the dirty south...
    2. I put in a new HPS bulb that I hadn't used before, so that may account in part for their cooperative growth. Eye Hortilux 400w HPS.
    3. More nutes.
    4. Re-read and re-re-read the defol tutorial. I've missed a lot in the past; I think I've done better at following Neb's directions this time.
    5. New aortic valve. I swear all that unimpeded blood pumping is having an impact on my growth, er, I mean the plants' growth...
    6. I've done defoliation throughout flowering rather than all at once at the end of week 3. They have continued to throw out new leaves, but I know that's about to stop, thank the cannabis gods.
    Last edited by alltatup; 09-26-2018, 02:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    nice looking girls ATU

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    That is so groovy!!!!!!

• Redwasp
    commented on 's reply
    Omgosh yes. Have you seen some of my other songs I post? Many are pre 70s. My grown kids could even sing Wild thing for you.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Did you know the song before, young man???? ;-}

• Redwasp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    "Wild thing
    You make my heart sing
    you make everything
    Groovy...."

Redwasp you're a little young to remember this song, but I love a singing heart!!!!

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    They are looking picture perfect

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X