Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Day 28 might be lacking potassium. Or it could just be leaves that aren't getting light. However I still think they are asking me for more. The buds want to swell but taking too much from the leaves on the plant that wasn't topped. And slight hints of yellow edges on top leaves are a sign something is off. Gnats had been an issue but it's cooling off and they have been few and far inbetween. I may be a little over concerned but it helps me correct the issue before anything goes awry. ✌

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you kingfish. I'm not sure if you noted how I trained but one of these girls isn't topped. She has the fattest colas 😉.

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    Damn chef, those are some nice looking girls. You can expect a lot of buds my friend.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Nice thanks again DAAS. I'm trying a recycled soil mix for some clones and mama mia seeds will be updating them soon. 🍻

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    You are very welcome, your plants do look great !! And organic is the way to go too, if you ask me. But everyone's different ain't they ?
    That small plant is called a WhiteMoscowauto, she ain't but 15inches tall, but each branch is solid ,hard bud, that smells just like honey, yummy.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you D.A.A.S.69. They are loving my soil mix, top dressings, teas, and molasses. Just hoping they make it through the final stretch, getting cold and all. They seem to have adapted well to cold temps and I'm going to imagine some pretty colors as we progress 😉. Going to talk the wife into getting some seeds from newguy. What was that super fast strain you mentioned you can grow in 1gallons?

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Nice and healthy looking, beautiful plants.

• Chefbjy
    replied
    I know you guys like pictures 😉. Coming up on week 4 and getting frosty. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180926_102854.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	252631

Leave a comment:

• Redwasp
    commented on 's reply
    If you have the galaxy 9 it takes better pics than my SLR. But that camera is a bit old but very expensive.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 it's just my crappy android camera on my phone 😉. Thanks bud 😃 🍻 ✌

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    What a great picture !! Man they look nice. What kind of camera do you use ?

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Clones coming along in my 5x5 for now. Lights go off around the same time my 4x4 in the shop does. So when I move them out to the shop the light schedule won't change much.

Mama mia seeds didn't like a lot of light so I shut down the 200watt and they're bouncing up nice and perky. Though one seedling seems to be stunted and not sure I'll keep her around much longer. Too much on my plate to care for any oddities atm. The other one will join the clones in my 4x4 out in the shop.

And a flower pic 😉 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180924_073716.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	2.40 MB
ID:	252117

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah me too I should have started depriving light sooner. I have a few worries about weather and opposite my bloom room is a few auto flowers I was forced to throw in there. It's dark in the bloom room but I can still see light in my rafters. Going to have to do a little more work this week and switch out the rooms so I'm not so paranoid. I should have put them on the other side of the shop 2 weeks ago and dialed in light leaks from that room. It will be set up next year so I won't have any problems or worries.

• kingfish
    replied
    Awesome looking buds chef. Can't wait to see harvest.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Id love a green house but no space for it we do what we can lol those girls are looking great

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X