Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    I will have to watch humidity running 64% atm but it's got good airflow lots of open space and sheltered from moisture. I went poking around leaves and what not (daily pest and leaf inspection) no moisture on leaves that are touching so that's a good sign. I may decide to take a few off soon to avoid it.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup I'm aiming for it 😉. There's some side branching I could have gotten rid of but most of them are canopy level and exposed to light.

• Redwasp
    commented on 's reply
    Well whatever the reason it beautiful.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Leaning branches at week 1 flower!!! You're in for some massive colas.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Redwasp it's not like I had much choice with them being a seed mix up. I had to let my Skywalkers finish before I could flip them. Otherwise I would have flipped earlier around 50 days and probably would have just went with#10s, which are shorter. But it's much easier to work with then my smaller pots as far as organics (supersoil) and watering is a breeze lol.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    They're putting on some stretch, at 4foot high and atleast 3 feet around but the pots (15 gallon) are pretty tall. I want to say around 18inches. So with a 7foot tent it would need some supercropping with hid lighting, it would get dicey heightwise. I could have kept them a little shorter I suppose 😉.

• Redwasp
    replied
    I cant wait to see the dry yield to see if it's worth letting them get that big. Just watch them close if you have even mildly high humidity.

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. They are loving my soil mix 😉. I think they're going to be long and fat like yours are 😃 ✌.

• Redwasp
    replied
    Chef not even sure one of those would fit in my big tents. I've been wanting to use a 20 gallon pot and just run one open in my basement to see what it could do.

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    replied
    Looking really nice Chef

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Coming to the end of week 1. Gnats have been a nuisance but seem to be under control. Think the neem meal and the rest of my IPM are doing the job 😉. But we're laden with budlets here and going to have to pick up some 6foot stakes today. I can already see branches leaning and maybe I can train some of the middle of the cart stuff to suck up more light. They are kind of shaded out in the middle of the cart. I guess I could cut it out but when I see all the potential budlets that aren't suckers I just walk away. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180913_073330.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	2.51 MB
ID:	248117

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    replied
    I couldn't resist and had to try some 13 days in jars and all I have to say is amazing. I had to go back to seedsman to look at breeder info and seems I was spot on with all specs.https://www.seedsman.com/en/auto-sky...eminised-seeds

Tastes amazing earthy and piney with a hint of fruit and can only imagine it being better in a few more weeks 😉. I did let it go a few extra days then stated above. Immediate head high with a bit of couch lock not really a day time strain unless you're just relaxing.

Went back to order more and the price was 20$ more then what I had originally paid 😢. I knew I should have stocked up. Perfect plants for a sog style grow I'll have this one on my radar and wait to see if the price changes. Would be perfect to grow 10 plants @ almost 100g per plant 👍. Which will be my next auto grow if and when I decide to penny up for the seeds.

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Shotgun. They smell amazing I hope they taste as good as they smell 😉.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Cannabliss, can't wait to try some 😉.

• Cannabliss
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice weight-in Chefbjy. They look very nice and dense and yummy. Enjoy the smoke my friend.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X