Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Chef, THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME OF THAT!! Exactly what I need to re-study for my current grow

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup Thank you, the mh keeps the nodes tight and it helps keep "the stretch" down. Not that I'm restricted by height, I just don't want them tall.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    They are really beautiful!! A question: why do you wait two weeks to switch MH to HPS?

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks shotgun...trying to get some super fast colas here 😉.

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Gg#4s have begun to show many more pistils. 3rd day of 12/12 and they'll be getting a liquid bone meal solution today. Going to top dress fish bone meal, kelp meal, langbeinite, and de when top soil dries a bit. Switching out the mh in 11 days with hps and yellow pics 😆. Jk I have some fluorescents in the shop I can use for pic lighting and they seem to like the added lights 😉. Let's see if I can do better then the Skywalkers did as far as keeping nutrition available. Now that I know what mistake I made I'm going to try and avoid deficiency and hope that my soil mix has what it takes to get these girls to harvest. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180902_073746.jpg
Views:	398
Size:	2.36 MB
ID:	244157Click image for larger version

Name:	20180902_073643.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	2.29 MB
ID:	244158Click image for larger version

Name:	20180902_073735.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	244159Click image for larger version

Name:	20180902_073657.jpg
Views:	402
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	244160

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! And I LOVE noble fir..wish it was a perfume 🤗

• Cannabliss
    commented on 's reply
    Chefbjy "I like to veg for a little longer and accommodate my plant space and needs" Ditto.... and correct issues, if any, before I flip. Even though I'm on a strict 4-month schedule per grow, I'd still grow a photo. Enjoy the smoke my friend.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Staggered harvests is what I've done. Two plants curing in different stages - one ripening will be done in 2 weeks and 4 more growing underneath at about 20 days.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    I was already thinking about going back anyway. I like the idea of a quick harvest and the fact lighting makes no difference. But I like to veg for a little longer and accommodate my plant space and needs.

Having photos mixed in there threw my whole plan out of whack and 3 seeds never germinated. I would have had 3 different strains 6autos and a staggered harvest if it went as planned. So I have a lot of excess energy and time invested in this then I wanted now. And would have been done completely by now with a lot of flavors to choose from. It will be sog if I do autos from now on 😆.

• Cannabliss
    commented on 's reply
    As much as I like the idea and the short grow span of autos (among other pros), I'm still not completely sold on them lol. If you had trained them on time, would you have stayed with autos or were you planning on going back to photos anyway?

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Cannabliss. My first time with autoflowers and I was scared to train after a mishap. And I think I got my training done too late. Live and learn but it's back to photoperiods for me for awhile 😉.

• Cannabliss
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice, attractive-looking buds my friend. Nice work! I feel you on the trimming lol. Not my favorite part of growing.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. I didn't take the remote to the dry room with me so I picked up the only available thing in the room 😆. Thanks for popping in and stay tuned for some more flower power 😉.

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Skywalkers hanging and they were a pita to trim. Lots of leafy matter. Going to invest in a trimmer 😆. Will be using trim for compost. Heavy buds felt like a club in my hand...and the wife thought it might make a wonderful bouquet for a wedding lmao. Crazy double bud here in pics somewhere looks like something started chewing the tip of the bud. Smells like a fresh cut noble Christmas tree, I smell a hint of lemon in there as well 😉.

Used some endo/ecto in the gg#4s just put some holes in the soil and dropped it in. Looks like we got some major pistil action happening after the first night of 12/12 and will get some pics up later of the monsters... enjoy the frosty pics 😊.

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you 😃.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X