Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uncledoug
    replied
    Great Idea starting this thread, being new to growing this will help with deciding what to grow next.

Leave a comment:

• Locrian99
    replied
    Bumping this

Leave a comment:

• Potted
    commented on 's reply
    Dank to me means a very rich smell like fresh soil or fresh baked bread it permeates the air and the senses.
    Not as easy to describe as I thought. It had a hint of pine and earth,very smoooth. Thc over 20% according to brochure.
    Last edited by Potted; 03-17-2018, 11:40 PM.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    What does Dank mean to you Potted ,to me its damp and musky but that can't be the same for smoke lol

• abadtrip
    commented on 's reply
    I think it's a thread that needs to keept up to date I would love to know more about what other ppl are growing

• Locrian99
    commented on 's reply
    Cool thanks man.

• Potted
    replied
    I tried 4 Chery bomb autos last run with some slow growing haze,thay are a nice high very dank and smooth with a buzz that keeps going all the way to the fridg.
    Started a new auto grow the other day 3 girl Scout Cookies 🍪, 2 big buds, that should keep me busy till I start my outside stuff.
    Will keep u posted when finished.
    Last edited by Potted; 03-15-2018, 09:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    the strain Sour Hound autos I wasn't happy about the size these plants got (6 inches) but the nugs were rock hard and what a flavor ,Since it was so small I left it in the cellar to smoke down there and I find myself looking forward to twisting one of these so even though the yield was very low I think I would try it again

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I thought this was buried and forgotten cool thanks for bringing it back abadtrip

• abadtrip
    commented on 's reply
    Milky with some clear end of week 8 from the flip

• Locrian99
    commented on 's reply
    Do you remember what day of 12/12 you harvested and how the trichs looked?

• abadtrip
    replied
    Bad Ass Kush. Barneys farm.

this is very smooth with a fruty fuel taste and smell more to the fuel side. With an amazing fruity exhale I think it tastes better on the way out.

the high is very kush like it will put your body very at ease but not lethargic it does very little in the head but it keeps u clear to do tasks so if u are having more pains and aches and want a good medical pain killer I would grow this 1.

I recommnd growing this strain.

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    replied
    Not sure how this thread got past me . But I dig it !👍

Leave a comment:

• Tdh101jr
    replied
    Thanks for the link ojh ill edit post eith my experience believe imma just get the 5 pack random autos from royalqueen seeds after i get it ill post what strains they gave me and how its working out right now i have a plant reveging and my 2 seeds i started to germ just cracked open today so put them in a shooter till can trans but there pheno types i believe so cant wait for an auto grow! Do you need the same nuits as regular seeds? Veg and bloom nuits or just smaller amounts of the basic npk.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    That's a good plan on taking it slow on your first auto PuravidaC, that's how you learn how autos grow,especially if you let them grow naturally. Believe me when they get growing pretty good, they aren't going to grow slow at all but fast as hell, they don't mess around, when it comes to growing.
    I'm sure your gonna do fine, you know what your doing, I hope you like the autos.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X