• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Campesino just added to daytime list

• GreenhouseEffect
    commented on 's reply
    Man, that sounds just about what I'm looking for in a Sativa strain to. Thanks Camp! Just added it to the wishlist.

• uncledoug
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Campesino.

• uncledoug
    commented on 's reply
    That sounds like the one. (RQS)??

• uncledoug
    replied
    Anyone know of a strain that will produce a good daytime high without anxiety?

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I saw that I am waiting until I have enough funds I had 45 in coinbase needed more so I deposited 50 more ,It takes awhile to do a bank draft so by the time I had enough money they were out of stock lol so I went to attitude after shipping and stealth packaging I was 4 bucks short WTF so I am now waiting for 35 to clear lol. I'm not putting to much in coinbase so I can use it up ,I wont be needing seeds for a couple of years so I'm trying to leave as little as possible in coinbase

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100,
    Attitude seedbank has alien vs triangle packs of 7 for $80.93.

• BillBates
    commented on 's reply
    I dig the scary side of fun!

• GreenhouseEffect
    replied
    Mephisto Genetics looks like they have some fire strains. I like that south park uses the mountain and lightening bolts from there label, for the start of every seen of uncle mephistos' lab. Never got that one till I started growing!!

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    seedsman is out of stock on these but I hope to get some to plant outside this summer

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Alien Vs Triangle Auto Feminised Seeds Mephisto Genetics

this will be a stable in my cuppard for a long time I use this strictly at night cause its a killer ,the flavor is amazing the affects even better

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    I agree ojh. The sour hound was small for me too. I topped mine, I wonder how it would have grown naturally. I may do that with the 1 seed I have left when I decide to grow it again.

But as for the taste, smell, and density - it's some good stuff. I'm not sure how to describe the smell other than a sweet smell. Not fruity, just sweet. The taste is good too, but hard to put a finger on how to describe it. The nugs were smaller but really dense like you had said.

Good thread here, I like the idea!

• Locrian99
    replied
    Bumping this

Leave a comment:

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    I have noticed my GG4 improve in taste and appearance, but I agree it is like watching a kid grow up. If you see them everyday you don't notice nearly as much.

• Locrian99
    commented on 's reply
    I hadn’t noticed cause I’ve been smoking off it but just gave an 8th to a friend who had tried the gg4 about two week into the cure, now it’s at around 2 months. He says the difference is night and day much smoother, lot more flovor and he thought the potency was increased quite a bit. Smoking it everyday I guess you don’t notice lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X