Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PuravidaC
    commented on 's reply
    I am growing in FFOF soil and didn't give them any nutrients until week 4, then only 1/2 strength bloom booster (seemed like right time for auto) and got a little nute burn. Doing very little with first auto grow until, like you said, I get my head around how they grow. I did give them some blackstrap molasses this morning. I'm taking it slow and easy on first auto grow, not like some on here!!

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I haven't grown GG autos just Photos .are you growing your autos in super soil I grow mine in kind soil.good stuff,I have thought about it and decided that if I was growing autos it was going to be in dirt I tried to wrap my head around how you tell how old they are and when to give nutes ,Then the light bulb went off grow in supper soil and dont worry about it lol

• PuravidaC
    commented on 's reply
    Yea, Tika recommended it too. Looking forward to harvest!! Have you grown GG autos? Any tips... 😉

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    you are going to love the GG

• PuravidaC
    replied
    My last couple of grows have been Nirvana AK-48. Love the upbeat, energitic daytime high although smell is "different". Have been smoking same strain for two years with no acclamation but growing some Gorilla Glue now for a change of pace. Not ready yet so no update on GG.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Morning OJH, that's a great idea you an Alltatup came up with. It ought to really help some folks with their choices.
    Bubblelicious auto from Nirvana
    Only been dried 4-5 days no cure, but plenty dry enough to smoke,
    Nothing sweet about this b-tch, tastes an smells like straight up diesel, we let her go to over 50percent amber, we don't need our Zanax anymore, which is a good thang, also makes for some nice snuggling medicine .
    Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 12-10-2017, 10:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sockfilter
    replied
    OJH, Yes i love me some White Widow for daytime use, had a nice strain of blue hash dialed in years ago for night time use. The times they are a changing though.

Leave a comment:

• abadtrip
    replied
    Wonder woman from nirvana

Taste is fruty and is very smooth

Smell is pungent and extremely strong when broken up.

High is amazing "I am smoking through a water bong" It comes on like a freight train and is very disorentating for the first few min a little on the sceary side of fun. Then it goes into a nice mellow body high where everything is just ok. I smoke alot of weed and this gets me propper high.

I will be growing this again.
    Last edited by abadtrip; 12-10-2017, 07:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    started a topic Current strain report

Current strain report

I got this Idea from ATU and I'm running with it (actually its been years since i've ran with anything lol)
    this post is to give reports of effects of your current grows .Maybe someone else can come up with a better format ,this way we can keep this going and have a reference to look at by growers not breeders

White Widow Auto very smooth .
    with a cerebral high that made you want to get up and go,
    helped with pain but not as much as I would like.
    Definitely a daytime smoke

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X