Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    I can take a nap with gg just saying... Laid back relaxed dampens pain just the mood I like for sleeping. I can get some zzzs for sure but can also function on it if I have to. Kind of a perfect high for me but doesn't knock me out either. Haven't made edibles from it yet either. Makes my eyes droop sometimes gives me the munchies and forget wtf I was thinking about for a minute. Perfect to take your mind off stress and just melt into the couch. I could use it during the day but wouldn't be as productive.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I never heard GG described as a "sedative" strain...
    Last edited by alltatup; 04-11-2018, 04:54 AM.

• Minoo96
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the tip! Seedsman website. I'll visit. I had forgot about the black domina! Good you reminded me.
    Although i don't want to let it grow til amber comes, more like milky. If milky is not narcotic enough then I should find another strain!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    uncledoug Minoo96 For night time, the extreme sedative kushes: Black Domina (Sensi Seeds), Night Queen (Dutch Passion), Grand Daddy Purple (Blimburn: affordable seeds), etc. Let these grow to the far end of the grow window for the most narcotic effects.

If you go to Seedsman, on the left side of the page, if you scroll down, you can fine tune what kind of chemovar you're looking for: feminized/regular, photo/auto, high/low THC, plant height, etc. etc. That's helped me find a lot of the strains I've tried.
    Last edited by alltatup; 04-08-2018, 05:16 AM.

• Minoo96
    commented on 's reply
    Campesino I laughed hard at the fading into unconsciousness haha.
    After everyone's opinion it's clearly not what i'm looking for then. This thread is so very useful haha.

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    GreenhouseEffect I feel exactly the same way about my GG4!

• GreenhouseEffect
    commented on 's reply
    My GG experiences: Kicked my BUT! Got payed in for some work one time with a couple ozs, so went to pick it up from my friend during lunch, and took a sample hit, I have never had so much trouble doing carpentry, Lol! Great high, but Gorilla Glues me to the COUCH! Not really the perfect bedtime strain, but still very enjoyable high if you don't have to due NUTHIN.

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    I intentionally take smaller bong hits cause I notoriously.
    ...fade off into unconsciousness when you take bigger ones???

• Locrian99
    commented on 's reply
    I suppose I should mention. I intentionally take smaller bong hits cause I notoriously.

• Minoo96
    commented on 's reply
    What other products for anxiety are you thinking about also? :P

• Minoo96
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah that skywalker OG sounds so much better for insomnia than GG. I mean GG sounds good, but why taking that one when you can get the Skywalker? Campesino prefers the GG during daytime rather than Sky OG, just that tells me which I should grow for my insomnia. I've made my mind to grow Sky OG this year, that's for sure. If i have enough space maybe GG. Thanks again Campasino for the tips
    And thanks Locrian99 for your input on the GG. You also don't think it's a "dead drop knock out" strain and i'm looking for that killer strain that'll put you right to sleep. I don't think there can be too strong in my case.
    Last edited by Minoo96; 04-07-2018, 02:03 PM.

• Minoo96
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup I've not tried any CBD strain no, I thought it'd be less "efficient" from what I had gathered it was more for pain? The medical strains were sold to me that way at least. Very least THC, high CBD. I've got the CBD oil, but on its own it's not good enough, I believe a good mix of both is what I'm looking for haha. I thought a THC strain and a CBD oil on the side would be a good idea perhaps. CBD oil is easy to get by for me

Have you tried those? How is it? Why do you mention it, do you know anything in particular I should know? (Message me in personal if you think your reply is too long for a comment here? Anything, i'm always interested in talking with you.)

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Minoo, have you tried any CBD strain or product for anxiety?

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    It looks like it's not available as seeds, least not in usa...

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    I was just thinking about making a post here to discuss that.
    My GG4 is pretty powerful. I was telling Minoo96 elsewhere that I keeping forgetting to smoke the rest of the bowl after one hit!
    It would certainly serve me as a go to bed smoke, but I am using Skywalker OG for that and smoking the GG4 daytime. I don't have any true daytime yet though until the Power Africa gets finished. I really think my GG4 is the perfect evening watching TV or Movies high. It is pretty mellow very powerful high, but doesn't make me fall asleep.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X