• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    It gives an idea lol

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    On my last grow, all the girls stopped stretching on Day 25 of 12/12.
    On my current grow, some of the girls kept stretching until Day 38 and continued growing vertically until Day 50!

I can't imagine any of that information will help you decide what to do! It certainly seems to vary based on strain!

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    the girls as of yesterday the day before I gave them some folier essence ,Question for some reason I have never had a big bloom stretch ,so I new to it when does it usually stop ,i'm 2 days into week 3 so I don't know if I should tie the girls down again, from where the light is I can raise it about 10 inches so i'm getting a little concerned

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    HERE I AM WITH BUDS TO THE LEFT OF ME AND DUFF TO THE RIGHT STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH SEEDS .

I finally had a chance to clean some critical That a friend traded with me ,I thought they were autos when they were all done it was like 9 months and they hermied ,I decided to use it all for either wax or oil ,I was very surpised to get just over 8 zs from two plants that grew seeds , I think right now I'm going to wait and see if the tuts have any light fluffy buds to donate I would like to use a pound for wax that would keep me supplied for a year or so

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    ya Bill I agree it gets yuky , Stone Otter and I worked together for alot of years and I think he was referring to cans of silicon spray that we had from work, stoneotter its been ten years first of last april and it does fly when your having fun lol

• BillBates
    commented on 's reply
    With all due respect, I wouldn't use vegetable oil even to lube up my right hand. It gets gummy after a little while.

• stoneotter
    commented on 's reply
    YOU BEEN RETIRED THAT LONG? Man time flies

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I have used it, my can ran out about 4 years after retirement lol ,I used scentless oil ,wd40, vegie oil just about anything . Now since I only use it for veging I dont zip up the vertical zippers and the bottom ones ,in the bloom room I put a door in lol

• stoneotter
    replied
    Say, have you ever tried spraying the veg tent's zippers with silicone spray? They about zip themselves after!

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    oh god I opened the room to see ten inch tall kola sites part of me wants to tie them down and the part is worried that if I do tie them down then they wont stretch after . Tomorrow is the start of week three so I should start seeing white hairs in big balls

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    that pipe going across the room is 6 feet tall and shes over that when I cloned her I cut 2 feet off the top yikes

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    If you look closely at this picture you can see a dark shape between the fan on the left and the air ducting on the right that is the pineapple chunk plant my buddy gave me I have 1 300w led but I think I will have to hand a couple more on the sides in a couple of weeks after she gets pistils again

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    was 12 but one in the corner was really short so I cut it back to 3 main lines and it didn't like that much ,next grow 8 max ,this was an exception I had 6 that were attacked by a chipmunk I thought they would all die but it just manifolded them ,when I thought they would die I dropped 6 more seeds and low and behold all twelve lived

• stoneotter
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good Oldjar!

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Talk about a full house!!!! And yes...fun variations in the light. How many are in there?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X