Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Lots of stretch...girls are happy. Crazy close to the light OJH. Hope all goes well at the docs. Supercrop ftw!! Let us know how it all goes.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    forgot the pictures lol the led bars are 4 feet from the floor, I try not to think about yields before the girls are done ,but if this grow finishes nicely then dam its going to be a good one

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I have some work to get done today ,I walked into the girls being a couple of inches from the lights so ill have to super crop them but I think I need to defoil them first so thats the game plan after 2 doctor appointments stoneotter what kind did you get and how big ,I think a 50 pint a day is what I need the 30 would fill up and stop ,hate to spend the money but I have to

Leave a comment:

• stoneotter
    commented on 's reply
    That's too bad but new ones work better than older. Older ones need to have temps in certain ranges and blow hotter. I got a new one last year and it runs cooler and better.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    They look fantastic, OJH!!!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Sigh... all part of the process of fine tuning the grow space...$$$$$...

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    One other thing A friend gave me a 30 pint dehumidifier with a hose attachment well hooked it up and it filled the internal tray took it apart to fix it put a cork in the hole to the tray put it all back together and it did the same thing so I took it apart again to make the hose hole bigger well lo and behold they had two drain holes for the tray so I blocked off the second hole put it back together and now it doesn't do a thing .it starts to work then shuts down and blows hot air I give up I'm going to get a new one and try again I would just use the tray but it fills and shuts down before its done its job

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Went out to our great granddaughters birthday Party on Friday and with the new addition we wanted to make it a big day for her after all she is 5 as she puts it lol. we took the camper and I came home yesterday to find some new growth on them I'm in a quandary it is the middle of week four so I am skeptical about tieing them down again if they are going to stop stretching but if I dont I will burn the crap out of them .I dont see any light burn yet so I'm thinking maybe with the light mover I can have them get more than they need with out burning them IDK .What I do know is I am running out of vertical space lol

Leave a comment:

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    I swear you’re growing room is starting to look like the flight deck for the starship enterprise LOL

• stoneotter
    commented on 's reply
    LOOKING good over there

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Stretch can continue for 3-4 weeks after flip. Looking good OJH

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    In the second and third pictures there is a low spot in the middle I super cropped everything in that spot and the forth picture made my day yesterday i was checking the plants out and I see this white spot so looking closer I was so happy to see them had to show them ,so soon their will be pistils everywhere ,

when pistals show up does that signal the end of the stretch ?

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    so I opened the door to bloom room and I was greeted by 6 inch taller plants wow I am really finding out what bloom stretch is lol ,I bent one girl down yesterday that was 14 inches long ,even the short plants have caught up and filling the scrog pictures today

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    ya yesterday feeding I gave her 2 scoops and she had runoff

• stoneotter
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I'm all over it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X