• Show
Clear All

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Thanks GG, how you feeling today ok.

Leave a comment:

• GanjaGed
    replied
    Hard for me to see but they look like they're clouding up nicely. Depending on your preference maybe a week up to 3, as a wild guess, like I said I can't see them clear. Time for new glasses soon, lol.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Day 76 , Nebula, OzBud, Green75, BeachTownBrit, Jeg, Alltatup, GanjaGed or anybody else that wants to help out. I can see the plant good where I'm at thru a microscope, I hope y'all can see these 2 pictures of a little piece of a bud that's on a lower part of the plant.. What do y'all think ? Getting close or ready . Any opinions are welcome. I should have put a picture of a main bud then you could tell , didn't want to mess them up though.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Thanks Aloner and you to GG. I hope both of y'alls grows turn out good 2. I'm sure they will.

Leave a comment:

• GanjaGed
    replied
    Soooo jelly, lol. Very very nice DAAS! You're are setting the bar kinda high for me damn it!

Leave a comment:

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    Happy birthday! She's had a long rewarding life and now it's your turn to be rewarded!

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Her 75 Birthday ,I hope she enjoys it, cause she ain't got many left.Sorry bout the pictures, I told myself to take pictures before hitting the pipe but I forgot about it
    Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 07-01-2017, 09:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tryitagainsam
    commented on 's reply
    The "forum" has been a winner again. You guys rock!

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Is that q for me DAAS?
    I take pics with my phone, transfer them to my computer, edit them, and then post the edited pics from my computer. It's a bit laborious but it's second nature to me these days -- I've been chained to a keyboard nearly all my life!

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Maybe, if that long ,the top buds are about ready now ,that picture is a little bitty bud on the very bottom.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    I know this picture ain't no better but , I just can't seem to get it right , anyway this is a picture from a bottom bud ,not messing with the top buds and they are further along.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Thanks Alltatup and Aloner , she sure has been fun to grow, kinda hate to see her get cut up, but I don't hate it that bad . Wish I could keep that smell in my tent forever it's real sweet and strong hash combined.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    GanjaGed These are not the buds you're looking for...

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    DAAS, she looks so phat!!!! Great job!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X