• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome haul

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Great showing DAAS, those are colas to be proud of for sure.

I saw a cool video on YouTube last night with a commercial grower talking about picking harvest times, he basically said it's a holistic decision, different for every plant even within the same strain. That resonated with me I think, you gotta take the whole plant into account ... is she still drinking? have the pistils given up? how do the upper and lower trichs compare?

• GanjaGed
    commented on 's reply
    me too! lol

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    lol you and me both, brother!

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Sorry but I forgot , Thanks Alltatup, OJH, Jeg , OzBud, BEACHTownBriTT ,Nebula and Aloner, I hope you do as well with your KindSoil, Aloner.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Thanks OJH. She was 22 inches tall and had 24 big solid heads on her, that are hard as a rock, I thought maybe 3 ozs, a week or two ago maybe a little more, but last night She surprised me with how hard those buds are. I didn't trim Her that close last night cause it was late ,but that is all bud in that bowl , not much stem or that many leaves really. I think the LST and defoliating and the KindSoil are what did the job. Not me for sure all i did was give Her good water.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Wow thats one heavy looking plant short and massive , the math come out to approximately 7.3 oz dry I did the same math on my GG and it was close to that Instead if 16 I got 14 so figure up to 7.3 great yield bro. DAAS I keep looking at your pictures wow,wow,wow i'm totally impressed

Leave a comment:

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, that's fantastic! Nicely done!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Absolutely stunning. Congrats, Daas!!!

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Thanks GanjaGed, She turned out alot heavier than I thought She would , them buds are hard as a rock ,an smells like a mother f-cker, not kidding either. I wish you was close by.

Leave a comment:

• GanjaGed
    replied
    YAY DAAS! Fantastic looking, great results

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    87 days old and she ain't gonna get no older except in some jars, She sure has been a blast to grow, had a lot of fun with her. Gonna miss her too. I ain't good at figuring up wet weight ,I always waited till they were dry ,but She is a hellava lot heavier than I thought ,that's why I'm weighing her wet , I might need some help on figuring cause I learned mine from ole Jethro Bodine plus I am meditated to the max , Ok wet she weighed 815 grams or 1.12.7 lbs or 28.74 ozs, minus 212 grams for the bowl ,, I was planning on getting about 3ozs maybe more when she dries but I might get more than that now. Anyway not to bad in my book for an auto ,what ever I get dry I'm damn sure happy.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Morning OJH. I'm glad you read up on KindSoil it really is some great soil, they constantly keep mixing up and making new batches everyday, Mr Kind knows he has a great product that's really not that expensive compared to others, I think you will love it OJH when you give it a try. Super quick delivery too. 2 or 3 days tops.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    went to Kind soil yesterday and it sounds great the cost is comparable to a coco/nute grow ,I'm going to try some, Unfortunately I just purchased new nute so after I get though those thanks for the heads up daas, Good morning GG I grow in coco right now, I found that canna coco is pretty good it comes in two bags each bag has its own chunk of coco in it ready to add water, this wqy you don't need a container that hold 9 gallons of water .much easier to use so on so on

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Morning GG , I can understand that. This soil is almost 2 easy , if there is such a thing. I like easy. I have done all the hard already , pretty sure I like easy now a days , Have a great day GG.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X