X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OzBud
    replied
    I've never used G+ or a android device but I found this

If you can find that copy or create link thing you will be able to come here and in the box where you type a reply hold your finger down in the box for a couple of seconds and then the option to paste the link should appear.

I'll see if I can find some more pictures

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Thanks Oz I gotta Samsung I think it's android. Pictures are on Google plus an when I try to send one it says I ain't got GWE right email address, I hate I never learned how, a neighbors 10 year old kid showed me how to do it but I didn't tell him what address I was sending the pictures to.

Leave a comment:

• OzBud
    replied
    What device are you trying to upload them from? Computer/phone/tablet/kindle?

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Still no pictures WTF

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    started a topic 46dayoldNLauto

46dayoldNLauto

Been trying awhile to get pictures on GWE, but couldn't figure it out, an no one I trust to show me how. Never had a reason to send pictures and never learned how, but I am a dumbass about that stuff, but I no the reason why, stoned. Anyhow she's growing in KindSoil on the bottom half, FFOF on the top growing in a 3 gallon SmartPot. Used cfls the first week or so then to a 300watt led that's only 164 watts at the wall in a 2 by 4 tent, using carbon filtered water at 6.3 or so PH.Her first pistils showed on day 22 she ain't no speed demon, but her heads are getting fuller everyday and I know she ain't as pretty as some of y'alls, but she's pretty to me, and has been a blast to grow. All I did was bend her a little over 90 degrees an tied her down, used LST an lots of defoliating. If y'all see something I need to be doing any help would be much appreciated. First auto an first indoor but lots of outdoor, big difference to. P.S. my real name ain't DAAS69. It's Couch Lock .
    Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 07-16-2017, 11:14 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X