Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I will have to look into that. Not sure what the just right amber is but I'm trying to figure it out. on this grow I let them get to about 30% amber before I started to flush wow what a hammer this stuff is , If I want to do something like move, I only do 3 hits lol so I would say that it depends on what you want it to do . the next grow I think I will flush when I see amber . I really need to be active so I don't want a lot of couch lock but I need the increased pain meds think I will try and mix some of this bud with some cbd that I have. very happy with the flavor and taste of this bud though and I bet the hash is going to be great lol

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Thanks OldJarhead, what is best for you over 50percent or under on the amber. When do you think is JUST RIGHT on the amber?? Mr Kind of KindSoil told me I didn't have to flush using his soil , especially if the plant was yellowing up like it's doing now ,he also said it was going to be some sweet smoke to ,I hope he is right ,my first time using his soil but it won't be my last ,it is good stuff, needs nothing but water very easy to work with.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    hey DAAS just saw this thread sorry I missed the rest of it , looks like your doing a great job almost ready to reap the rewards when are you planing on taking them. I bought a micro scope to take pictures of my trics it works as you have seen ,not as good as I wanted so I use a hand held to check to see if its ready I see them much better with the hand held I shoot for 30% this gives me alot of pain relieve but am still able to function though out the day, this last grow I got more than 30% so maybe when they start to change to amber start flushing them. I don't know lol I just keep trying One thing I do know is that no mater how it turns out its way better than anything you can purchase.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Thanks GanjaGed and Aloner, gonna look better hanging upside down in my tent. Good Luck with Your plants.

Leave a comment:

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good!

• GanjaGed
    commented on 's reply
    That picture looks... DELICIOUS!

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Day 82 I'm trying to get some more pictures but it says size is to large ,so I don't know if any will show up ,I don't know how to change the size.

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    P.S. If you put an "@" sign before someone's screen name, they should get a notification e.g. D.A.A.S.69

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Hey DAAS sorry for tardy response being drowned at work
    Plant looks great, lovely long buds. Trich look good, heads are swollen and round which is a good sign, definitely some cloudy, I'm not seeing much amber yet but there may be more on the top buds.

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Thanks alot 75.

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    I see no amber on the calyx..I wait till I see one amber then start the flush...when that starts every day flush till you get good runoff...

This is the thread you are referring to correct?

Great grow..Looks great and well done

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    That's some funny stuff Jeg , done cut a couple that got ripe early ,their hanging now , it's almost impossible to keep a table top canopy, some get ripe before others. Those last pictures are from little bitty lower buds. Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Yes I have Jeg that's why I try to get some of both about 30 or 40 percent cloudy on the first cut , and then a week or so later alot of Amber ,kinda reminds me of my old narcotic days messing with the H but ain't going back to that though. P.S. ain't gonna be no flush , using KindSoil
    Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 07-03-2017, 07:37 AM. Reason: Forgot

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Thanks for asking , Yes everything is fine my way. I sure hope the Dr.can help you ,any help is better than none. Hope you and your family have a great 4th of July. Later My Brother

Leave a comment:

• GanjaGed
    commented on 's reply
    I'm doin', ya know how it is, lol. Just tryin' to make it through the day. But I'm feeling ok, some dizziness today above what's normal. If my appointment wasn't so close I'd probably make one, it seems to me and the kids that there has been some noticeable progression over the last few months. I'm near certain that my Carb/Levodopa will get increased to help manage somethings better and I think I'm gonna let him put me on Donepezil this time and see if that helps.

Anyway's... lol the sun is out, we're gonna grill for my oldest daughter's boyfriend's birthday, and looking forward to the 4th!

All good on your end I hope.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X