X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GanjaGed
    replied
    Mornin' DAAS!

Soil really is my favorite way, but getting it upstairs and back down is more than I really want to do these days. If it wasn't for circumstances I'd still be in the dirt, for me nothing quite matches the feeling of gardening in dirt.

Though at some point I am going to try coco, getting those little bricks upstairs, being able to use it multiple grows with flushing is a big plus. Also it will work in a flood and drain which is even better for me.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Yeah OJH, read up on it I think you will like it If I was younger I would mix up my own soil. but these days I ain't trying to grow lbs. It's way to easy to use KindSoil and know you want have any problems unless your water is bad. Check it out.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I will look it up today thanks Daas looks like I have some reading to do

• GanjaGed
    commented on 's reply
    ohhhh I'm tellin'!

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Morning OJH , Mr Kind told me that he knows his soil so well that he knows exactly how much KindSoil to put in whatever size pot you are going to use to supply the plant with enough nutrients to last for the entire grow 3 or 4 months. He also told me that the plant would start to yellow to but don't worry because there was still plenty of nutrients left in it. I had to find out myself and every time I top dressed I got slight tip burn letting me know the KindSoil was still doing it's job. He has all that information on his soil bags. You need to try a bag OJH ,when you order it you will get it in 2 days ,super fast service. He takes care of people who are using his soil , like pictures on websites equals free soil ,don't tell him I said that though, it really is easy ,awesome soil.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    thats a good question GG I wanted to ask that same one. SO Daas how about trying a second grow in the same soil for 1 plant and new for the rest and see what happens, I know that I dig up my outside grow soil amend it and put it back , I would think you could get more than one grow out of it but I dont know

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Morning GanjaGed, I'm not for sure but I know I am going to replace with new soil every time and also keep the old soil ,and start reusing it.

Leave a comment:

• GanjaGed
    commented on 's reply
    Do you have to replace that every grow?

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Hey JohnC. All I did was water them the KindSoil grew them ,nothing but water. Thanks JohnC

Leave a comment:

• JohnC
    commented on 's reply
    Those look yummilicious! I can only hope to grow buds as nice as those.

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Your damned right brother , a couple that got a little more light got ripe before the rest and I have already got them .It want be long before the rest of them ,you can't tell by the pictures but they all got a little bit of amber. Good Luck with yours Aloner

Leave a comment:

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    The suspense is killing me... I can only imagine how it is for you!

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Day 84 Nirvana Northern Lights auto

Leave a comment:

• berrypilot
    commented on 's reply
    🌱 The buds are so big the system can't handle it! 🌱

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    That sounds like some sure enough killer you got there OJH. They few heads I have already harvested were over 30 percent amber I hope mine turns out as well as yours. I'm letting the rest grow till she is almost all amber. Keeping a close eye on her so she don't go to far . Later OJH

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X