Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    I was just checking on when I took a couple hits.not gonna smoke that for at least a month, planning on being in jars for 4or5months, got a DrKrippling auto that's 70 days old today and she's almost ready. Got plenty left from last year's grow that tastes good that we're smoking now.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    See, the problem is, each of us has to get enough weed backed up so that we aren't so desperate that we smoke our weed before it's cured! Because it's amazing how it changes like 2 or 3 months later. And how it smells...

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Great yield DAAS, really a top yield for an auto, awesome job

• rydin4life
    replied
    6+ ounces per plant? What's average for the guys? Looks really good man, hoping that the curing process helps that taste. How long you planning to cure for...3-4 weeks?

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    I was stretching it ,she doesn't taste that bad for only 6 days dry , just like you would expect, like you said the hay the horse is about to eat not the hay the horse has already deposited on the ground. She sure smells better everyday.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    You gotta wait till the RH hits 62%!!! So don't exaggerate: it doesn't taste like horse shit, it tastes like the hay the horse is about to eat!

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Absolutely

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Tastes like wet hay?

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Still tasting like above but not quite as bad ,haha.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    CONGRATS, Daas, job very well done!!!

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    Bravo!

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Thanks Ganj , Tried a few hits on the bubbler ,she will damn sure give you a good buzz, ain't know where close to being cured yet and she tastes like ,what I figure dried horse sh-t would taste like if I ever tried to smoke some. I'm hoping she tastes lots better when cured. LOL

Leave a comment:

• GanjaGed
    commented on 's reply
    Ok, between you and Tika I'm getting envious!

Fantastic grow and yield!

Now to finish up on mine and get to the good stuff too! Northern Light in my future also

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    188 grams or. 6.632 ozs, dry. I still can't believe she weighed that much. I've got another nirvana northern light seed germinating right now just like the last one ,sure hope it does just as well.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Thanks BTB.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X