Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    All I can see is PINK!!! The pink girls look vigorous, though!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    That's all pretty smart!!!

• Capncanna
    replied
    Here's some tools I use , I'm old! The stick is to check water level , it's marked 4 5 6 gallons. And on the end is a cup to pull the water and check ph ppm without lifting the lid, fits through an empty cup hole . Also that's a bilge pump in the bucket , 15 strokes and new water into the res. I use an electric to empty it pumps out through my window into the outside garden.
    also no lifting the lid.

Leave a comment:

• Capncanna
    replied
    Did my first res change yesterday added halfnstrength nutes and hydroguard. Moved the 2 white widows over to the other res now blueberries are in one res alone. Auto thc bomb is gonna go to dirt this week. These are 8 days old. Yep a little light burn on the thc bomb , lesson for me about growing different strains together.

Leave a comment:

• Capncanna
    replied
    Girls look good , finally got the lights correct

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    STILL ALIVE!!!! is good!!! ;-} Lovely.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    hahaaha I failed to see there were two pages and commented after reading first page day late and dollar short on this one lol

• Capncanna
    replied
    Thanks momma bear I've got white widow and blueberry going so fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• MommaBear
    replied
    I've kept my LED at 18" pretty much the whole time. I have found tho that since flowering my candy canes in particular want the light higher - started to get light burn . My white widows and northern lights girls seem happy either way tho.

Leave a comment:

• Capncanna
    replied
    You are correct sir. The LED co said start at 36 inches. Close but no cigar! I'm down to 18 and they are happy happy. I'm watching for light burn but so far none. However I did have 100 germ so maybe move them sooner, who knows . So now they are all staked.
    im running 2 10 gall res with 6 cups in each. How many plants should I keep ? I have 4 rockin. The others are in dirt now. They were autos. These are all Fems. Planning on lst,

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Capncanna dude love that shelve door what an idea I could be wrong on this but I think you light is to far away they seem to be reaching that's why they are so long .something to think about

Leave a comment:

• Capncanna
    replied
    Girls got leggy and I've lowered lights trying to find the sweet spot. Using leds, lowered all the way down to 18 inches and pow! They are happy campers. Amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Capncanna
    replied
    Thanks , way dr frankenfurter! Step into my lab! Next is dehumidifeir subwoofer!😃 or exhaust fan speaker.

Leave a comment:

• Nsky
    replied
    Excellent! Either James bond like or Young Frankenstein. Im subscribed! Very cool. Good luck make it happen!

Leave a comment:

• Capncanna
    replied
    Thanks, it was an idea then one afternoon I just did i it. My wife is one hi doses for ALS so she was all in , but you know still needs her stuff and honestly some of mine, plus I try and be a good hubby 😀.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X