Final transplant complete :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final transplant complete :)

Upped from the 3 to 7 gal smartpots. Per my schedule, I can switch anytime over the next 2 weeks but I'd like to let a couple more nodes grow out.The photo is from this morning about 8 hrs after the transplant. Photos of the transplant on my page ifanyone want to check them out. Found rolling the 3gallon pots off so much easier then the one gallon pots lol. Showing sex. some def pistols in there. Blue Dream looks so beautiful hoping her pistols show a hair soon. Time to read up on transitioning nutrients! Any advise for things at this stage would be much appreciated
    Last edited by GDTRFB95; 03-25-2017, 11:39 AM.
    Current Grows:

GSC and SWEET TOOTH (flowering)

Platinum LED P600 x 2 (380 w draw at the wall each)
    4'x4'x7' grow tent
    General Organics Go Box
    ProMix HP
    1>3>7 gal smartpots
    Well water PH 6.38

SOUR BUBBLE, SOUR STRAWBERRY, LIFESAVER, GHOST OG x LEMON, BUBBA KUSH in veg

20 hrs after transplant
    Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
    General Organics Go Box
    ProMix HP
    1>3>7 gal smartpots
    Well water PH 6.38

Comment

I'm my opinion only ..they appear to want lights a little closer after 20 hours. Not being there I cannot be sure but..next day or two if the leaves dont reach/ embrace the light I would suggest lowering them
      where are the lights above canopy now? Gooood looookin plants btw
      Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
      Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
      GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
      photoperiod feminized seeds
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• GDTRFB95
        GDTRFB95 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Tika! Idk how I missed your comment. It had said a couple of times that I had a notification, and then nothing when i went to see what it was. Maybe the building I work in? So anyways... There was a noticable jump in 2 photos I made into a gif(24hrs apart), but I just measured them and since i transplanted and continued training them there about 4 inches shorter than before I pulled them down and out again. I just finally got my fan set up so I can adjust the speed so flipped the bloom switches. Was getting too hot when i tried it before. Should give a bit more vertical stretch with the reds? Also I'm slowly lowering the lights as I had tried moving them to 18" and had bleaching of the tops when i woke up in the morning. Im between 22 and 24 inches away from most of the tops atm. At the same time i think that bleaching might have to do with running 24on or that with the lights closer they just need more nutes to grow so showing light colored new growth because hungryfor more calmag? Turned on my timer and went to 18/6 last night so maybe will respond better to lowering the lights. Will move closer tomorrow night. And probably need to water/feed on Saturday. Right now i only have about 4 nodes I havent stripped on each cola and want it to have at least 8 before I switch. How many new growth nodes will a plant typically create after the switch during the stretch? Thinking id rather deal with training taller plants if need be than end up with less because I took too much off the bottoms, but thinking I'm going to run out of floorspace nevermind hieght! I still have about 2.5 feet of space I can raise my lights. Maybe give one last veg feeding and transition. Well see. I cant wait to get there

• GDTRFB95
        GDTRFB95 commented
        Editing a comment
        You were totally right!! Thank you Tika! I lowered the lights to 18 and am having to raise at least an inch a day!

Blue Dream Mystery Machine (back center) Going in to look for more mature preflowers when I feed her tomorrow night or Saturday morning. Saw something starting there during transplant but was just starting to form. She has a wicked aura! Cant wait for a postive preflower inspection so beautiful i will probably cry cry cry
      Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
      General Organics Go Box
      ProMix HP
      1>3>7 gal smartpots
      Well water PH 6.38

Comment

So moved the lights to 20 inches away for a few hrs tonight and have some tacos on a few leaves. Heat did rise about 5 degrees. I think i need to position my thermometer/humidity reader in the canopy somehow instead of having it about even with the base of the trunks. Could be 5 to 10 degree difference!! Possibly unneeded stress. Working on cooling it down right now then going to set it up right! All in all they look healthy and like they've grown since this morning. They dont need water yet. Its been about 72 hrs maybe tomorrow night or sunday morning.
        Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
        General Organics Go Box
        ProMix HP
        1>3>7 gal smartpots
        Well water PH 6.38

Comment

Turned my girls around today.. finally. Havent been spinning as much since i cant fit into there anymore lol. Will be moving the front row to the back and the two middle ones to a spot directly under the lights later on at some point. I have 21 inches left to raise my lights. Think I have to go 12/12 tonight. They reacted very well to the 18/6 even though only been on it for a couple days. Next round probably do 18/6 from the beggining. I have 10 weeks i figured into my budget for flowering time, and I believe these strains are all hybrid indicas so harvest possibly May 29th the latest? Think maybe a week before then. Got my pint of calmag in today. Im going to need to order more Bloom nutes as ai dont think the Go box will take me all the way. Biggerplants. More medium to enrich. Going to feed with the recomended dosage because my plants are getting big with lots of undergrowth popping out again already especially on the blue dream.
          Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
          General Organics Go Box
          ProMix HP
          1>3>7 gal smartpots
          Well water PH 6.38

Comment

Watered tonight. Could have done it this morning i guess a couple girls in the back were really dry. Also switched the plants positions in the room. Found pistols with hairs on all branches of all 3 of the 8week old GSCs. I definetly have 2 different phenotypes. 2 of 1 and 1 of another. Still no preflowers on either sweettooth, and the blue dream still only has one little possible forming no hair popping yet though. The 2 little gsc are a very lime green that looks yellow under the leds. About to diagnose and go to bed. Also switched the settings on my light timer tonight. It should go off at 6am and start coming on at 6pm from now on but going to flip the switches on my lights off when i leave for work and give them a full day of darkness to try to force the flowers to start. If i have any males i want em out asap because its really tight in there not much room for any fan leaves to spread out
            Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
            General Organics Go Box
            ProMix HP
            1>3>7 gal smartpots
            Well water PH 6.38

Comment

Morning after watering/feeding. Considerable growth and fan leaves stretching out a bit slouchy. Leaving lights off for the next 24hrs
              Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
              General Organics Go Box
              ProMix HP
              1>3>7 gal smartpots
              Well water PH 6.38

Comment

Good Morning Monday my time 6:30 a GDTR
                your plants are looking robust indeed! I know the temperature juggle is tough even when the ambient temps are consistent. It took several days initially to figure out what ports needed to be open ( once the 12/12 flip) . My LEDs generate heat quickly. Not the lights themselves but the fans on the lights. My upper ports get opened, and then gradually adjust my front zip and then back door zips. and 1 top/roof port well as lower vents. Have managed a system that works most of the time. Heat waves make me crazy! You will find your way .
                i never messed with the light schedule: 24/7 veg lights on and then 12/12. If they are not all in pre flower going into 12/12 they will be. The one and only time I used regular seeds I found that the males were late to show sex nand actually - after having enough declared females I pitched the others not wanting to take the risk. To me- regular seeds waste time and $.
                I am not sure but think CaliMagic is not so much of a food as it is a nutrient that enables the plant to take in the food. With the Flora trio I always followed the menu from nebula...2.5 mls per gal of feed. I use it now with the Canna Coco nutrients even tho people say it is not necessary.
                lastly: with my HPS lights I never had that certain perk where the branch of the fan leaf held the fan up to the light..a certain pose I get from LEDs. They were in no way poor plants with hps but happier with LEDs.
                Alrighty- on with the day!
                Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
                Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
                GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
                photoperiod feminized seeds
                http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
                http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
                http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• GDTRFB95
                  GDTRFB95 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah im feeling that desire for feminized now lol These are all bagseed which has worked out well fro me in the past. Did the gsc a few yrs ago outdoors and came out really nice.
                  Since only one strain(the gsc) has any preflowers (all fem)really hoping the others just show late or not at all till they really feel this 12/12 switch. But hey.. thats why i put a couple cloners in which are off of the now known females. Not nearly as big but will help fill under the lights some if i have to pull any. I have a few off of the blue dream but no roots yet.. sadly I'm not very good at cloning. About a 50 50 for me. Sometimes 25 75

So I decided against a complete day of darkness because I just watered last night. They had 15 hrs lights out just put them back on. I will let the timer run the 12 12 i set it as now on and off on the 8's! Just like my local weather haha

Just took the pictures

Looks like everyone perked up while the lights were off got a decent close up on some hairs
                Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
                General Organics Go Box
                ProMix HP
                1>3>7 gal smartpots
                Well water PH 6.38

Comment

Wow. Blue dream has a monster of a main stem. Its putting off bunches of 5 or 6 leaves per new growth node. Did a pretty agressive defol with a few left to finish up tomorrow. To late now.. had to start though they were barely all fiting under the lights lol. 6 plants maximum in this space from this point out!
                  Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
                  General Organics Go Box
                  ProMix HP
                  1>3>7 gal smartpots
                  Well water PH 6.38

Comment

Looks like the Blue Dream is a male :/ the intense way it grew makes me want to save it to develop a strain of my own with. Just got gifted some seed from an old friend so increasing on options to try the cross with. Just got ghost OG x lemon and Bubba Kush. Also an Auto to try out. I dont remember what strain it is will have to ask him. (Whats written on the vial is different from what remember him saying lol). Add that to sour bubble sour strawberry and lifesaver GSC and sweet tooth. Working on setting up a veg tent in the next couple weeks. Going to need to order some books on breeding because I dont want to make it harder than it needs to be! Lol
                    Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
                    General Organics Go Box
                    ProMix HP
                    1>3>7 gal smartpots
                    Well water PH 6.38

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                      oldjarhead100 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      gd with bag seed if you increase humidity and nitrogen it will give you more females than males(in my grow book by jorge cervesis ) works I planted 10 seeds and got 7 females my buddy did 10 seeds and got 3 females.

9 days into bloom and the girls needed another haircut. Didnt need water when the lights came on but are definetly going to need a feeding first thing tomorrow. Down to 5 plants but think i can only really fit 2 plants comfortably under each light so that will be the plan for the next round. Trained a couple out more but not enough space to do them all. I have a 4 x 4 tent coming this week so going to move bloom into there and set up a veg station in the closet I'm in now.
                    Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
                    General Organics Go Box
                    ProMix HP
                    1>3>7 gal smartpots
                    Well water PH 6.38

Comment

Bubbling the nutes for a few hrs only. Figure this way i can get everything ready and watering might only take an hr lol
                      Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
                      General Organics Go Box
                      ProMix HP
                      1>3>7 gal smartpots
                      Well water PH 6.38

Comment

Also got a whiteboard to keep notes and better track of stuff. Figure can scribble on here and save photos of it
                        Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
                        General Organics Go Box
                        ProMix HP
                        1>3>7 gal smartpots
                        Well water PH 6.38

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X