No announcement yet.

Final transplant complete :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening sounds good man...tent is doing its thing properly!! Great work!!

Comment

• GDTRFB95
      GDTRFB95 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think I need a bosster on the intake? Tent sucks in as much as i can imagine it possibly could

• Green75
      Green75 commented
      Editing a comment
      No...this way all smell and heat gets sucked out immediately

• GDTRFB95
      GDTRFB95 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice. Thanks this is my first tent. Just moved them all a little closer together towards the center want to let the leaves grow out alittle more before I take some. Maybe after I water tomorrow theyll be ready. I was super aggressive last time, going to try to go easy if its in me. Gotta leave some at least lol

Did my final defol last night. This is the only non blurry pic I got but watering tonight so will try to take some better ones. Think were moving forward nicely. They tottally loved the black strap i added to their last feeding
    Current Grows:

GSC and SWEET TOOTH (flowering)

Platinum LED P600 x 2 (380 w draw at the wall each)
    4'x4'x7' grow tent
    General Organics Go Box
    ProMix HP
    1>3>7 gal smartpots
    Well water PH 6.38

SOUR BUBBLE, SOUR STRAWBERRY, LIFESAVER, GHOST OG x LEMON, BUBBA KUSH in veg

Comment

Sorry I have been MIA been super busy. Heres a few pics from May 1st. Day 43. I have been giving 3.5 tablespoons of blackstrap per 5 gal every feeding and they really have gotten stinky and dense and well sticky lol. I have some reserves about the few yellow tips on leaves. Doesnt seem to be nute burn and I am only giving 1/3 strength nutes since started the black strap.. just the fade starting perhaps? Been watching the trics and just getting milky on the gsc. Going to be flushing soon perhaps. Have to wait and see. Hope everyone has been great. Going to try to get through some notifications in alittle bit
      Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
      General Organics Go Box
      ProMix HP
      1>3>7 gal smartpots
      Well water PH 6.38

Comment

• GDTRFB95
        GDTRFB95 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Green i am now starting 2 get excited for rd 2. They should be just big enough to pheno hunt when these are done. Going to put 6 in 1 gal containers and 4 in 3 gallon. Should fill the 4x4 pretty well i think. Want to get a bigger stretch this time so have some ideas on what to do. Keep veg nutes running first 3 weeks (ran out in week 1 this round) and really clean up and lollypop them good. Getting another tent w a cmh soon too!! I think i will have no life once that happens lol but excited for it none the less lol

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful work GDTR. When did you start not feed the Blackstrap? Day 1 of flower??

• GDTRFB95
        GDTRFB95 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have only been giving the molases for the past 2 weeks. Had bought it and forgot it until then.. sadly. Just dialed down a bit as getting close to harvest. Giving 3.5 teaspoons now with 1/3 doses of nutes. Lots of benificials

Started flush on gsc last night. Sweet tooth got a feeding as usual. From the look of trics they will take an extra week or more
      Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
      General Organics Go Box
      ProMix HP
      1>3>7 gal smartpots
      Well water PH 6.38

Comment

• GDTRFB95
        GDTRFB95 commented
        Editing a comment
        All 3 pics are of gsc

Took down all 3 GSC earlier tonight. Going to begin flushing my sweet tooths tomorrow night. Thinking they have 1 more week to go.
      Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
      General Organics Go Box
      ProMix HP
      1>3>7 gal smartpots
      Well water PH 6.38

Comment

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        Great googly moogly...look at that...Wow..Great job..buds look fantastic

• GDTRFB95
        GDTRFB95 commented
        Editing a comment
        😀Thank you! Did all I could first time back in the act. Looking forward to final trimming and see how I did weight wise but I was surprised at how much there appears to be! 😄 Stoked for rd 2 coming soon!

Seems there was a lot of cutting last night while I slept. Great job. I'm ready to join the party!

Comment

• GDTRFB95
        GDTRFB95 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you wonderful time in the cycle indeed

• GDTRFB95
        GDTRFB95 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you wonderful time in the cycle indeed

looking good GD im in MA. as well have 3 weeks left in this grow
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• GDTRFB95
        GDTRFB95 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sweet man You should enter the harvest cup in Worcester in December. Ill try to post a link here later. On the move!

Gorgeous, congratulations!

Comment

Oh YES!!! Beautiful work GDTR! Stunning display of a fine grow. Congratulations!
        A viewing pleasure...and that is a cool little black? Chair in the background too
        Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
        Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
        GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
        photoperiod feminized seeds
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X