X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My babies are starting to really stink
    Current Grows:

GSC and SWEET TOOTH (flowering)

Platinum LED P600 x 2 (380 w draw at the wall each)
    4'x4'x7' grow tent
    General Organics Go Box
    ProMix HP
    1>3>7 gal smartpots
    Well water PH 6.38

SOUR BUBBLE, SOUR STRAWBERRY, LIFESAVER, GHOST OG x LEMON, BUBBA KUSH in veg

Comment

This is the gsc i mainfolded nebulas way! Super even structure and theyre fattening up nice!!
      Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
      General Organics Go Box
      ProMix HP
      1>3>7 gal smartpots
      Well water PH 6.38

Comment

• GDTRFB95
        GDTRFB95 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Tika! Was sorry to hear about your family passing. Swear i wrote something on your post but i dont see it there now 😯 Puppers are the best!! πŸ˜£πŸ˜“Sending a big hug πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you very much day by day.

• GDTRFB95
        GDTRFB95 commented
        Editing a comment
        Indeed 😊

Day 24. Fed and trimmed. Have to finish last one tomorrow. Way too late lol
      Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
      General Organics Go Box
      ProMix HP
      1>3>7 gal smartpots
      Well water PH 6.38

Comment

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        Lovely. Your images inspire me to just keep defoliating through flower.. I worry about shocking the plants...your pics give me intentional fortitude to carry on.

• GDTRFB95
        GDTRFB95 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah this is the last really heavy defoliation I plan on the GSC at least. Sweet tooths are really like 2 weeks behind them so their likely to get a couple good ones still. I just have faith in them. Been defoling heavy since they were babies.. and feel they can take it I mean they've been preparing for this moment there whole lives! Lol

• GDTRFB95
        GDTRFB95 commented
        Editing a comment
        Green75

Looking awesome

Comment

• GDTRFB95
        GDTRFB95 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you 9's! Its coming along better than i thought it would being first time under led and using liquid nutes.. even if organic ones.. just got in from some serious tree and brush work in my yard want to check in on my girls but know Id better get fully cleant up first. Sweet tooths werr stsrting to fsttrn alittle last night so if any good looking new growth i will post some pics. May need to water tonight... UGH!

Looking great man...trimmed up perfectly!!

Comment

• GDTRFB95
        GDTRFB95 commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome! Thank you for taking a look this is my first grow in awhile and figured i had perfected my technique my last few(yrs ago).. but until I have ongoing grows for a couple yrs think I will continue to question myself every step of the way trying to perfect the color of my thumb. Trying not to count on the best yield this harvest either as first-time growing with led and never run these are just bagseed. Still though thinking 2 oz a plant should be minimum with 8.. 15 to 18 inch colas forming per plant.

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        Minimum....

Starting to see some orange hairs on the gsc and sweet tooths beginning to take shape.. finally. Wonder if it will catch up somehow? Not sure if you can tell from the photo but shes kinda trained to hug the gsc next to her lol
      Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
      General Organics Go Box
      ProMix HP
      1>3>7 gal smartpots
      Well water PH 6.38

Comment

Fed tonight. Day 28. Happy Easter!
        Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
        General Organics Go Box
        ProMix HP
        1>3>7 gal smartpots
        Well water PH 6.38

Comment

• Tika
          Tika commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea I know they do...my green can is filled with more defol in this grow than last ones combined!!! They just keep coming! Eager to see your next post...waiting....

• Tika
          Tika commented
          Editing a comment
          And PS I am just playing with ya...my. Less than acute sense of humor
          Still waiting tho

• NebulaHaze
          NebulaHaze commented
          Editing a comment
          Amazing canopy of buds you got there!

Sorry about the wait. Ok so its 8 days apart here. April 9th and today the 17th. I was trying to get a shot of just the one branch from the same angle but couldnt get it all in the photo quite the same so did best I could. Only tje first pic is today. Couldnt resist pulling her out of the tent to try for a better one though lol just smelling her elevates my mood. Complex terpage
        Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
        General Organics Go Box
        ProMix HP
        1>3>7 gal smartpots
        Well water PH 6.38

Comment

Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
          General Organics Go Box
          ProMix HP
          1>3>7 gal smartpots
          Well water PH 6.38

Comment

Very nice looking plants! It looks like they got a lot bigger in just a few days!

Comment

• GDTRFB95
              GDTRFB95 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you! It has crept up lol Everyday I half expect a huge push to have happened when i get home... def been steady growing. I'm super excited to see what happens in the next 4 weeks

Perfect timing on this delivery right here! Girls are in need of a good watering tonight. Excited to put this stuff to use as I have only heard amazing things!!

Big thank you to Newton Hayes and South Cascade Organics for the samples!

I will be using it on these flowers for the last month of their lives especially to flush.. and also doing a side by side on my veg
            Attached Files
            Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
            General Organics Go Box
            ProMix HP
            1>3>7 gal smartpots
            Well water PH 6.38

Comment

• Herbal Warrior
              Herbal Warrior commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm really curious to see ow that stuff works for you.

So lights are about to come on for day 33 of flowering here in a little bit. I was able to get a 10 degree dip accomplished over the dark period. Down to 63.8
            The high when lights come on is low 70's.. we did have a warm day last week had to keep ac on to combat the heat and was avg 78 to 81 in there with the lights on. It was warmer lights off too. 69 to 72. Didnt seem to cause any harm to the girls in there though thankfully. And now that I know whats in store im getting ready to rework my intake for the summer. Also leaning towards getting a 2nd flowering tent. As a medical patient in Ma I am allowed to have 12 plants in flower and as many as I want in veg to pheno hunt. Our state hasnt opened enough dispensaries in the timeframes alotted so until they do there is no need to prove hardship and register only place a copy of your medical paperwork on the wall by your grow. With the addition of recreational cannabis and statements that the medical program will remain run by the dph. I take it to mean I may also flower 6 recreational plants and my roomate can have 6 as well. That would put me to 18 plants in flower all for me!! That's insane!! lol would certainly be making some amazing bubble hash lol! To think Im already planning to use cumulatively over 1 plant (not trim) from this run on it

Is this how you all would interpret the new rec law combined with the situation of medical already present?
            Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
            General Organics Go Box
            ProMix HP
            1>3>7 gal smartpots
            Well water PH 6.38

Comment

• Green75
              Green75 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes........

• GDTRFB95
              GDTRFB95 commented
              Editing a comment
              Cool I know loads of yall on here are fron cali so you guys must have similar situations goin on. Idky our state hasnt clarified it

Day 33
            Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
            General Organics Go Box
            ProMix HP
            1>3>7 gal smartpots
            Well water PH 6.38

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              Unbelievable amount of tricomes

• GDTRFB95
              GDTRFB95 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you! Experementing with distance from lights. I can tell the sweet tooth doesnt like it so close. Top most gsc nugget is 17 inches though with no bleaching

• Tika
              Tika commented
              Editing a comment
              Georgeous!

Fans are starting to get pushed against buds by the tent. Must have grown because didnt notice yesterday. About time for a light trim. Forgot to turn my ac off and daytime temp in tent has been 65 for the past 8 hrs... ugh at least thats as low as it would go. Everyone looks happy
            Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
            General Organics Go Box
            ProMix HP
            1>3>7 gal smartpots
            Well water PH 6.38

Comment

• GDTRFB95
              GDTRFB95 commented
              Editing a comment
              Does the the pressure appear to strong sucking tent in too much? Was thinking i need a duct booster for intake

Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
            General Organics Go Box
            ProMix HP
            1>3>7 gal smartpots
            Well water PH 6.38

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X