No announcement yet.

Photoperiod X 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My blueberry muffin seed poked her ( hopefully) head above the soil yesterday. So she'll sit under the CFL till i get couple set of leaf, get her roots dug in real good then i'll put her into a larger container like her roomates in the tent. I figure she'll be 20days behind the rest but then again i don't know if she's a she or a he? Good times ahead that will be 4 photos in the 3x3x6 tent. Won't get exciting till i can top an train all of them. Sure hope this one is a female, never grew a blueberry but sure love the smoke. I'll clone it for sure
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• No3odiesShad0w
      No3odiesShad0w commented
      Editing a comment
      I need to grow something with a strong blueberry terp profile. Delicious choiceđź‘Ť

Morning Weedies i transplanted the slurricanes into the 5gal pots this a.m. didn't do the WW x purple kush ( white lady ) she's slower than those slurricane they are doubling by the week. The empty pot is for the blueberry which is still under the seedling lamp. The way BB is growing it may over take the growth on the white lady cross. When i see how fast some seedlings are from reg. seed photoperiod kinda has me worried it's a male but i'll not know for at least 6wks or more sure hope it turns out female.

So the 2 on the right are the slurricane and the left is the cross of purple kush x white widow i'll give her another wk. then bury her in the final pot. I have 75f and 45% humidity. Raining and low 50f outside. Putting the ocsillating stand fan on these on low just for air movement and building strong stems. 36" below the P2500 gave them just plain water around the bases of them after transplanting.

Ya'll have a doggy day!! Thanks for dropping in

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
      Bowhunterwoody commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good! Nice and healthy!

I missed your outdoor club last year, I was busy building a sauna. I only had one really good plant anyway, too much going on. This year I hope to post some great outdoor pics...

Comment

They are all in their final home this morning. Did a rather early transplant on the blueberry left front, it will be a it till i see sex but it's 7days from sprout. Left rear purple kush x WW, Right rear and right front Slurricane these 3 are 23days from breaking through soil. I'm just winging it no exaust, no humidifier just a fan outside the tent running off an on.

With tent closed an light on it gets up to 80f 45% humidity running on 18/6 lighting. Hopefully just cruse control for now and begin light mixture of growth food in a week or so. Using Dyna grow and bloom this run. Still got them sitting 36" from the light and it's dialed at 75% . Gooooo 49's

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• dirtymike
        dirtymike commented
        Editing a comment
        They coming on now. Sluricane in the lead..

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes dirtymike slurricane sisters are show offs. The WW x purple kush aka " whitelady " is a sluggo none have been fed yet but i'm thinking of doing 1/2 amount of grow with her next waterings and see if this will kick start her. She's not had much vertical growth but it's only been short time since i put her into the larger container, maybe her roots just are sluggish i'll give her 2wks after the first feeding and decide what to do about her. the Blueberry had a faster takeoff man hope it's a she

I see Blueberry didn't waste much time sticking them two green tongues out. 6 days

Comment

Oh what a difference 5 days makes. We are close to 30days for the Slurricane 2 in front and the L rear is the dwarf WW x purple kush. She's growing out but small i'm keeping her we'll see what happens. And blueberry reg. seed it's getting second set of leaf 2wks behind. I topped the 2 slurricane this a.m. began LST on both just pulled and anchored down the main stems. I poached a pic cause it fits my era good times. Temps are good upper 70sf humidity 40% gave everyone a drink of plain water 16oz for the larger and 8oz for the smaller. Still going around the outer leaves in a circle and watering every 4days depending on the needs, i lift and poke soil to feel dampness. Old school

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• No3odiesShad0w
          No3odiesShad0w commented
          Editing a comment
          I was doing the lifting too and my soil kept splitting. I think I may have stunted them a bit by doing that. Now that they're wicking water, I don't need to touch them. I'm hoping to see some big changes in 5 days

I have never tried to do any LST with one so small. I seem to hesitate until to long. SoOrbudgal Is this a approach you do with all your grows?? Love the pic 4, Family reunions are a bit much for me!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for asking dirtymike. It's easier with photoperiods cause you got so much more time before the plant stiffins and snaps. Kinda need to flex the area bending slowly without breaking through. Alot more pliable than autos forsure. Yes i top and LST photos every time indoors.
          As they grow longer and wider stems i'll tack those down also. Every grower can develope their own style of trainning, mine is not true manifolds but i try to kinda do it LOL. All i want is good air flow and seperation of branches, crowding makes me sweat like the leaves on plants LOL.

• Rootsruler
          Rootsruler commented
          Editing a comment
          The 2 x 2 ScrOG I have going is a bit low but I wanted it that way so that I didn't have to do much undercanopy cleanup. The canopy is around 8" from the soil line so plenty of light getting down in the bottom other than whatever canopy leaves are covering over it.

You can LST the branches practically level with the soil line if you want.

I took the plunge and copied your style on the a young one. SoOrbudgal
        Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          dirtymike sorry i did'nt comment sooner with your LST i looked at the area you used and you don't want to choke the flower tips off. I wait to tie those down alittle looner for them to grow " longer" as to not interfere with the flower tips. Move the ties away from the tops of the flower site so it can grow into branches. Am i clear on what i'm trying to say? These are adjusted and moved as the branches grow move it back towards the main stalk not flower tip.

• dirtymike
          dirtymike commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm there, Ive adjusted it to your comments, thank you SoOrbudgal . Don't want to Hijack

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Not at all dirtymike i'm open to questions about my unorthodox training LOL. I just can't any very complex questions well LOL i can't keep up with the new ways so i stick with my comfort zone and old knowledge of keeping plants healthy and trying not to slow them down with to much stress training. Photoperiod can take alot of abuse with twisting and clippings but it's learning when enough is enough and the plant starts slowing down or looking sick.

I’m giving it a try too
        Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          How's it going Jimmynuetron did it go smoothly with tying the main stalk down?

• Jimmynuetron
          Jimmynuetron commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s going great, really good idea to have all the branches coming out around the same hight. I used to wait till the branches reach the edge of the pot to tie them down.Today is their first 12 hrs. Really excited for that clone.

It's training day for all except for sicko WW x purple kush L front she is not coming out of her funk been this way since transplant. I'll just keep it to see WTF happens with it.
        So i've anchored down the stalks so the won't pull out from the roots as the plant grows i'll adjust the tie downs. I've had these hooks i've made for years with fishing lead easy to shape and i use the soft ties from garden. Pic 2 & 3 are slurricane 4th is unknown sex blueberry which i've not topped and may not so not to take a chance of possible slow down of growth.
        She's 2wks behind the slurricaines.

I've removed several large fans size of my hand off the 2 slurricanes but not taken clones yet as these aren't quite long enough. I'll take them in 2wks they are 34days old from sprout. I do plan to take clone from blue berry i may just use the topping if it's a female i'm undecided yet. I have one seed left of the sicko i'll toss it outside this summer won't waste tent time growing out another indoors.

If you never tried LST one must do it slowly and gently be patient best you can. Larger plants have received first feeding of dyna grow and given fluids just barely to runoff a few drips out of the bottom. I feed my plants about every 3rd watering. I want to try and put them into flower as soon as BB gains abit of growth. I can wait to clone the stems i remove

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Rootsruler
          Rootsruler commented
          Editing a comment
          dirtymike Yes. You want to get all the branches at the top as level as you can to each other so that the smaller branches down below can catch up to the larger ones at the top as far as light exposure.

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          I see what you're doing. Thanks.

Did you ever use this method outdoors on sativas later in the grow on the tops to keep their height down and spread out?

• Going2fast
          Going2fast commented
          Editing a comment
          Tie them girls down

I did the two short ones, and it went well, so I did the taller one a week later. I use a short piece of stem to keep the trunk from pulling out on a couple of them.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Rootsruler
          Rootsruler commented
          Editing a comment
          The plant on the left side of the second picture. You can see the two opposing branches at the top. Those are the branches you want to use to establish your canopy. Try and bend those so that they are as horizontal as you can bend them without breaking them off the main stem. Any other branches that are higher than those two when you finish tying them down will also be bent to the same height.

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I've had the trunks pull abit out of the soil if i don't anchor down the stumps when i pull down the tops. As they grow it's like a bicep muscle until later in flower and stretch stops. Looking good Jimmynuetron

Good morning GWE i'm in Oregon so yes it's 04:50 ole habit work habit early riser nothing changed since i've retired from working those early shifts or lack of sleep for call shifts. So that's life. Don't need advice just talkin about it.

First 2 pics are my champion Slurricane 43days from sprout. I have removed the biggest fan leaf and won't take much more off till i flip to flower. I'm super pleased on the height and structure. They are drinking faster now checking every 2 days lifting the pots. Those 2 get 1/2gal fluid now each watering slow pour. Fed 2xnow with Dyna Grow. 3rd pick is the Blueberry Muffin reg. seed. Will say she or he is 30days old. Now this time i tried to prevent the root mass from pulling out of the soil while i did the LST on main stalk.....................well it slightly worked i noticed white roots when watering and feeding yesterday. 5days ago they did'nt show. It happens to me ever so often with a strong willing plant so i adjusted the tie down gave a slight nudge to stand it up and anchored like a fence post LOL. I did not want to take those plate size fans off yet this one plant does'nt seem to have alot of leaf at the nodes or maybe it's a male or it's just cause i bent it harshly too early what ever she's looking happy just a challange for LST now Please be a fem

Well that 4th pic i think was unstable seed from get go. Cross of purple punch x white widow. Both seeds of it were extremly small but ya never know till you get it growing and this came out mottled like C mag difficiant or just unhappy genetics. She is same age a slurricanes sadly She grows but is sickly. I've been trying to fix the issue with Dyna Grow and Epsom salts when she is thirsty but that is far between waterings roots don't grow fast with her. I keep it cause i don't want to give up on hope LOL and she's not a problem just hanging out with the healthy gals hopefully they talk to eachother ?? cray cray LOL Temps and humidity are fine

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Those Slurricane seem to be doing well with the LST. I sure can dig it when they come back with a vengeance. You sure got patience with that purple punch x white widow. It might make. Ive seen worse for sure.

Comment

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              ahhh i thought you ment " creamer " which i do use a splash of

• dirtymike
              dirtymike commented
              Editing a comment
              Toke stone, dang. You got style

• Bowhunterwoody
              Bowhunterwoody commented
              Editing a comment
              I used to love those stones. Had about a half dozen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20240223_115407.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	1.77 MB
ID:	615067 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240223_115506.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	615068

My café latté art needs work.

That was an attempt at a peace symbol but it looks more like 'the bird.'

Tastes great but.
            Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
            Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
            Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots Âľ filled for autos, no drains
            Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
            Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
            Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL yes it does look like the bird haahaa.

• No3odiesShad0w
              No3odiesShad0w commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks like a mushroom slice lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X