No announcement yet.

Photoperiod X 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My plants need food there getting it this morning. 12wks from sprout and 3wks into flower. Looking at end of May harvest i hope. I doing the walk of shame to the dispensary and dosing my intake LOL. Even blending the freak show strain with the indica strains i been buying it's been working fine for this light weight but long time smoker of the devils lettuce .
    That lower left POS is getting frost but the damn buds are micro.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Not on that bottom left one no rust on leaf just toxic shock from original transplant into soil. I've watered with plain water no nutes for weeks and it still has this dark small structure. I have used epsom salts a few times in the watering no changes. I see no male traits like a hermie

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      It's just a happy with its lot in life

• No3odiesShad0w
      No3odiesShad0w commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm hoping around 4/20 for the Tangie and middle of May for the rest. We're on day 30 rn. Another 30-40 days for the photos.

Also how was your trip? Good weather or did it rain like up here for 2 weeks? Lol

Thanks for asking about the trip No3odiesShad0w it was alot of walking in a very hot & humid climate for April. Did not like the airport shuffle a couple of long layovers 12hr days for traveling for just 5 days. Sure the ocean was beautiful the food was great my daughter rented VROB homes to house 4 adults 2 dogs. One was clean the other was not. Just not my idea of a relaxing time. But i kinda knew it was gonna be a quick look see trip mainly wanted to see the little tiny stucco house my daughter purchased last year. Just way to hot the time of year i visited to make a judgement on " if i want to spend a couple months there??" That was the " push " and i need to spend a relaxed no rush visit. Very nice people that my daughter have met and became like family to her, very helpful.

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• No3odiesShad0w
      No3odiesShad0w commented
      Editing a comment
      Lolol it was only going to get hotter in the next few months. If you didn't like it now, you probably wouldn't when it's over 100. Overall it seems like you had a good time minus travels. Hectic or not, the change of scenery helps

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Loved the scenery, people and food.

Day 25 of flower bottom Left is the runty White Lady cross very poor pheno hardly worth the tent space but i'm needing the weed. Mostly suger leaf hardly buds just a bad cross. Got a month to go or more for her as with the other strains so we'll see. 2nd & 4th pic of blueberry muffin she's stacking well and bulking. 3rd pic is a slurricane. Bottom front right and back left are slurricane they may be the first to finish.

Gave everyone a low dose drink of 1 tablespoon of unsulferated molasses per gallon of water. They don't drink a gal just 1/2gal about every 4-5days. Next watering will be bloom nutes from Dyna Grow. These are all 60-70 flowering strains. Temps are 80f 45%RH. Were having great weather right now outdoors 70f i've been busy busy weeding my flower beds, preparing my veggie beds, mowing and just enjoying the beautiful days. Pretty sore from planting azalias and transplanting . Next week i expect my new whole house HVAC to be put into my garage attic and outdoor AC pad. oh well hopefully i'll be comfortable for the next 15yrs or so. My damn cat took out a hummingbird last evening she brought it to me, i cursed her and walked away. Anyhoo, y'all keep on staying well and growing your own don't over complicate it. Peace

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the look of thise slurricanes. Those buds show promise!

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes thank you Bluey rather neglected indoor grow, really kept it simple. Got at least a month on them so i'm gonna put the food to them. That stupid runt is so frosty on the inner suger leaf but the buds ain't worth a crap so far.

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      This auto here that I poisoned with N has lots of unopened calix and sound a lot like yours..lots of sacs and sugar leaves. Has badly effected flower development and brought on trikes early for an early finish

Looking good

Comment

Yeah I'm liking those slurricanes. They have nice bud structure and look like they are high yielders. Hopefully it'll make up for the little one.
      Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
      ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
      Current grows:🪴

Pineapple Express (Barney's Farm)
      MAC1 (Blimburn)
      Sweet Zombie (Blimburn) *autoflower
      Acapulco Gold (B/W Label NASC) *autoflower

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin
      T- 🫖Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

🍄Tidal wave 3x
      🍄Treasure Coast 2x(1 was contaminated)

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I have 2 really good clones of slurricane under my grow lights for outdoors they are great looking and damn they grow fast. Same with the blueberry muffins i have 6 of those i'm keeping. I counted the cola branches on each plant for shits & giggles and have 9 on all of those in the tent each plant. I really cut alot of small leggy branchs during veg. I got a tendency to really hack at these which is not the best to do early in veg. looking at them i also may of trained to hard holding them down.

Happy Sunday from Me 30 days in flower for my simple tent grow half way through with these photoperiods and 90days since sprout. They are all doing fine for what i did to them LOL and what i did'nt do. I'm trying to remove the tie downs just what i do during the finishing weeks. I used hooks and large lawn staples along with rubber plant ties. Some metal grew into the plants which i can't remove until after harvest. I just like setting them free towards the end.

Temps are 70-80f 40%Rh Each plant is receiving 1/2gal of liquids every 4-5days i'm still lifting the pots to determine the need to water. The 2nd pic is that under developed bud structure of the crappy cross of WW & PKush it's frosty maybe it will fill in a bit more i do see slight changes but no nug bud next is Blueberry muffin she's decent filling out got 7 clones off her, last 2 pics are Slurricane really stinky good and have 2 clones from them. Giving 2 BBM clones away today for a gal who's trying outdoor growing this summer traded her for eggs LOL.

In couple weeks i'm gonna start some auto flower seeds for my tent i don't have room at the seedling stations cause of the clones.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Im going to go for some slurricane next round. Where are these magic beans SoOrbudgal . Seems you have a real knack for them.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Where did i buy the Slurricane seeds dirtymike? I got them from New420guyseeds out of Nevada paid with a personal check or cash is how i roll. Never ripped me off always sends them an a couple of others. But it's also where i got the crap cross i'm growing now thank goodness it was a freebie he sent me 2 i only grew the one i may throw it outside in a garden bed during summer for shits & giggles. Otherwise most of his crosses have done pretty good for me. Pretty reasonable also.

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Where did i buy the Slurricane seeds dirtymike? I got them from New420guyseeds out of Nevada paid with a personal check or cash is how i roll. Never ripped me off always sends them an a couple of others. But it's also where i got the crap cross i'm growing now thank goodness it was a freebie he sent me 2 i only grew the one i may throw it outside in a garden bed during summer for shits & giggles. Otherwise most of his crosses have done pretty good for me. Pretty reasonable also.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240422_081404086 22.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	2.95 MB
ID:	620304 Well 35+ days of flower and going on 100days since sprout. These are really ripening fast now. All except the back left one that's been a snotty child she's still getting fed bloom but the others i'm just giving unsulferated molasses. Trichs are cloudy but mid sections are still clear so waiting and being patient for amber. Given epsom salt drinks about 10days ago then there last bloom food now it's just the molasses. Have a great day enjoy the sun and get out in it if you got it. I'm working on my veggie and flower beds weeding an planting. Got my beans in and potatoes are coming up from small seed pots i left in the ground last year i love growing. Gonna do my carrots an onions today
        Attached Files

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
          Bowhunterwoody commented
          Editing a comment
          Very nice!

• Ckbrew
          Ckbrew commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice fade

• No3odiesShad0w
          No3odiesShad0w commented
          Editing a comment
          I did my garden today.... My back is killing me. I can't even sleep so I'm in here reading posts and responding to distract myself. At least it's all done and all the tomatoes are planted,peppers, radish, beets, lettuce, cucumber,a bunch of herbs and I forget what else I planted they're like 5 other veggies/varieties. Spring is always the most exciting time.

Happy Friday grow buds it's time to close this chapter of the grow. I'm going to harvest the 3 larger photoperiods 2 Slurricane and 1 Blueberry Muffin and leave the left back one to go longer she's just gonna share the tent with the clones i cut about 5wks ago. The tent will be reset for those timer will be on 15 on & 9 off transition time for outdoor. Also i've got 6 auto flowers germinating and those will be started indoors and put in 1 gal. plastic nursery pots a challenging grow that will be not sure if i'll put them outdoors or not.

This current grow is 110 days since sprout and only 40+ days of flower I think? They matured very quickly in last 2wks noticed leaf neurcrosis stem to stalk with minor stem rot now. Poor air circulation overnight is my thought? So the trichs are milky an have low amber ratio but better to chop now than allow mold an stem rot worsening. This is what happens at least to me when i don't use tent fans inside during winter. All i use is a oscillating stand fan outside the tent during lights on and leave the tent door 1/2 way open.

I will chop on Sunday as these plants still have moist pots. And i'll give approx havest est. after drying in the closets. I'm hoping for at least 5 quart jars worth LOL that's how i measure. Thanks for following my lazy winter grow i'll post harvest picks in a couple weeks and close this thread. Peace out and enjoy a good beer an pizza it's Friday

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• No3odiesShad0w
          No3odiesShad0w commented
          Editing a comment
          That little mutant is looking funky but wow she's praying an awful lot! She's def trying her best. The other 2 look lovely with a nice fade. I see you had some cooler days. 🤣 The temperature dipped for a few days and the pineapple threw up a bunch of purple/red leaves.

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know what to do with this funky freak it's just as frosty as can be but the bud structure is non existent. Yes she seems to enjoy the light. She was about 10 days behind when planted from the others and struggled from the get go. Yes it's cooler and rainy here i'm headed out the door soon to go to a 50yr old Wildflower annual show up river from where i lived. I've gone every year almost. Lots of wildly unusual plants and trees sold there, i always find something odd to grow LOL

• No3odiesShad0w
          No3odiesShad0w commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds like a good time! I wish I had more space for stuff.....I really need to look into getting some land and maybe put a small prefab home on there or something. I wanna have a whole fruit orchard 🤣 I wanna grow funky weird plants. I also want to build a giant stone circle for shits and giggles. Plenty stone here in the Appalachian soils

Harvest morning for the devils lettuce 3 of the photoperiods Slurricanes 1st pic and Blueberry Muffin 2nd pic not a big harvest but it will get me by for maybe 3 months LOL. I saved all the little buds cause they were so frosty i'd normally freeze it till i had enough to make butter but not this time it will go into my grinder. 3rd pic is that wierd WW x PK cross that just did'nt grow well from the start. After 5 days of no fluids she was dry enough for me to give her the last watering which was 1gal of plain water. This one appeared to have nute lockout and was not drinking much at all, she'll be chopped in a week she'll be a batch of brownies LOL I put my outdoor clones into the tent with it and set my timer back to 18/6. Oh and i did disinfect the floor of the tent before i put everyone into it . I think i'll get 5 maybe 6 quart jars from this grow i'll let you know later after drying.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Ckbrew
          Ckbrew commented
          Editing a comment
          Harvest time, happy time.

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          I see we both hung the washing out today. Nice work.

I've never used bud to make butter, just leaf, and the results have been great.

Way to go SoOrbudgal ! And with the jeans and dresses for that fresh scent we all love. Looking forward to hearing your final tally and the introduction to your next round!
        Current Grow - 5 Tangie-matics from FastBuds
        Equipment
        AC Infinity (UIS Controller 69 Pro - WIFI)
        2x4x6 Tent
        6” ACI Cloudline Pro Inline fan / Carbon Filter (Port 1)
        4.5L Cloudforge Humidifier T3 (Port 3)
        6” Cloudray oscillating (Port 4)
        Light: Spider Farmer
        SF-2000 200w (Port 2)

Containers:
        AC Infinity Fabric Pots
        3 – 5gal
        2 – 3gal

Medium:
        Soil – Fox Farm Ocean Forest
        Perlite
        Earth Worm Castings

Nutrients:
        Fox Farm
        Grow Big 6-4-4
        Tiger Bloom 2-8-4
        Big Bloom Plant Food 0-0.5-0.7
        BushDoctor Cal Mag 1-0-0

Neptune Harvest
        Seaweed Plant Food 0-0-1

Comment

Well done. Nice basic little grow. I just now saw it or would have followed. You are being prolific this year! fun hobby.
          A happy Canuk. this grow will be using Flora Flex nutrients in coco/perlite. 9 plants in 3 by 3 tent and 8 plants in 2 by 4, in 1 or 2 gallon pots (whatevere is there). manual fertigation planned. veg till around 1 ft high. 2 by 4 tent light is Bloom Plus 2500 and 3 by 3 tent has Mar Hydro Ts3000, both of which seem awesome.

Comment

Hello from wet cold Oregon where'd the sun go??? So i've taken down and plants been hanging since 4/28 today i trimmed them abit more and cut buds off the stalks and placed them into a large brown paper sack to later tonight place them in jars and begin the burp/cure. These were not huge cola buds and not much moisture in the stems as i allowed them to dry out in the pots. Room temps are 70f 45% Rh now i have to go by "feeling bud" in the jar it's old fashioned but it's the way i do it and i've had mold only 1x from not being attentive to the jars as i was away at the time, it's never happened since.

I also chopped that funky low bud forming frosty as heck suger leaf WW x PK cross. Yep she's hanging now in the closet and i'll jar it tomorrow. If i had to guess right now since i now have buds for jars i'd say 2 1/2 jars of Slurricane or alittle over 2 ozs. 1 jar of Blueberry Muffin or a " 4 finger lid " LOL plus a jar of mixed tiny buds from all strains i grew in this tent. I've even quick dried a few buds and ground it up smells great and i fell asleep watching " killing eve " so i gotta rewind that episode. Sure am glad to just harvest and have some smoke so i won't be doing the walk of shame to dispensary for awhile and can spend money on my yard. Thanks for stopping by for my low effort winter grow, ya get what ya give it. I'm ready for another grow in this tent and outdoors i'm gonna keep it growing to catch up my pantry stock now. Keep on growing ya'll

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• No3odiesShad0w
              No3odiesShad0w commented
              Editing a comment
              It's over here on the east coast. This 85° weather is terrible and I haven't put the ACs in yet 🔥🔥

Super curious to about the smoke report for the blueberry muffin and the slurricane. I ran out of weed... Then I ran out of paper towels and while stalking my cabinet I found a whole ounce of Blue Dream 🙌🙌🙏🙏 thank you universe because I don't have money to go to the dispensary. It's not my good batch of Blue Dream It was that one Frankenstein project that I felt too guilty to throw away. Now it came back to save my butt.

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              Isn't it wonderful jarring up. I've been washing jars today and I've now finally jarred the test buds and the loose buds that were accidentally cutoff during trimming. Both good to go. First harvested plant will hit jars in a day or two. Can't wait.
              These will be cured for over 3 months before I touch them for testing and that won't come soon enough as I was blown away by the trichome density and they were just beautiful to watch them come on and manage to tolerate my abuse.

• No3odiesShad0w
              No3odiesShad0w commented
              Editing a comment
              I just tried the Tangie 7 days after chopping and it's 🔥🔥🔥. Cannatrol FTW!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X