Cannatrol Cool Cure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannatrol Cool Cure

I'm pretty excited. My delivery is this next week.

Yes they are expensive but if this thing works as good as the reviews and the user's claim it's going to be a game changer for me.

Anyone here have one?
    Thoughts?

I'll post up a review after I give it a chance
    Finally! A drying, curing and storage system for the home grower. No more burping jars or worrying about monitoring conditions.

For that kind of money I'm fine with burbing jars. Drying and curing is not that complicated.

Comment

Gosh. Some folk get to sounding like advertisements.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

I'd be excited too. I'm curious about what the difference is between this and a humidor?

Comment

Originally posted by crucialbunny View Post
          I'd be excited too. I'm curious about what the difference is between this and a humidor?
          In the link they explain dewpoint and the like. Interesting technology that can't be replicated in a humidor.

Comment

Originally posted by Orggrwr View Post
            For that kind of money I'm fine with burbing jars. Drying and curing is not that complicated.
            I leave on extended trips.
            8 days and into jars with no burping attracted me Or you can store them in the unit but the sponge water needs to be replenished regularly and that won't work in my case.

Comment

• Orggrwr
              Orggrwr commented
              Editing a comment
              Good luck. I hope it works for you. Let us know.

Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
            Gosh. Some folk get to sounding like advertisements.
            I don't have any vested interest in this company monetary or otherwise however.

Comment

What size boat will it hold if filled with concrete?

In this country they cost almost double what you pay in North America, which is a complete rip off!

I can set up a comparible environment in a cupboard for under half what your cost is.
              Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
              Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
              Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
              Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
              Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
              Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

• Rootsruler
                Rootsruler commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL! It's his money. Let him do what he wants with it. I think its money that could be better spent elsewhere but, again, if that's what he thinks he needs to take his grow to the next level then so be it!! I agree that he could replicate that environment for a fraction of the cost but if he wants to be hands off then he just paid for it!

SHRED - Good on you Brother! That's a lot of coin just to dry weed but if that's what you want for your efforts then enjoy and give us a smoke report.

• Bluey
                Bluey commented
                Editing a comment
                If they were a decent price here I'd get one. I do have two spare rooms though, but no spare cupboards.

I have several (several = > than 2... ) of these units and have had them for about 9 months. i've dried, cured, and smoked several harvests through them now. I think they are wonderful products that do take drying and curing to a professional level, that is much easier than with other conventional methods.. Seems whenever they are brought up from time to time on this board, people like to bash them because of cost and say they can do the same thing for 1/x of the cost or what not. Well, then great, do it! But sometimes, if you can achieve better results by paying more money, then for some people it would be worth it. For me, these cannatrols that I have are worth every penny i spent on them, because I simply could not replicate an exact controlled environment for my weed to dry as these things can. I would love to post a long review on these things, as I think they do a great job, much better than a drying tent and some jars do, but I suspect that just wouldn't be appreciated. In any case, I've yet to hear someone post a negative experience who has actually purchased one of these things. Best of luck!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                So many new technologies coming down fast now. I can't keep up with the reading LOL but you younger more experimental lads and lassies go for it. If you got the money now adays to spend on these new gadgets go for it. I just am very cautious with my purse.

• Bluey
                Bluey commented
                Editing a comment
                I suggest you do write a review showing how it works with your grows, how often you need to add water to keep the humidity in a happy range (this is a big issue for some) and how it defrosts the heat exchanger and what it does with that condensate water.
                Keeping humidity & temp constant in a small space is not always easy and can require lots of water. Lots and lots if you open the door a few times.
                Oh, some pics of your setup and recovery times when the door is opened. You could put a couple of small digital hygrometers in there. I suggest the cigar oasis ones for accuracy and ease of reading.
                Differences in wet trimmed and dry trimmed dries and can you push a dry out to 10 days with one of these? What temps and RH can it happily run at? I grow predominantly sativas and I've found best results come with a very slow dry over a few weeks. Can it achieve that?
                Last edited by Bluey; 12-24-2023, 02:43 PM.

As John Lennon once penned:
              Whatever gets you through the night, its all right!
              It’s easy for me too to get deep my hobbies with some of latest tech. I spend money on musical instruments and gear (also known as guitar acquisition syndrome), my art supplies, gardening supplies, SCUBA gear, and now my grow supplies! It’s making me broke, but I feel good and am having fun!
              I’m probably not going to go out and buy one these, but then again, never say never. I don’t know where stoney brain will be at next year much less next week. In fact, I can’t see the forest through the trees of tomorrow!
              Cheers SHRED! You do you!

Current Grow - 5 Tangie-matics from FastBuds
              Equipment
              AC Infinity (UIS Controller 69 Pro - WIFI)
              2x4x6 Tent
              6” ACI Cloudline Pro Inline fan / Carbon Filter (Port 1)
              4.5L Cloudforge Humidifier T3 (Port 3)
              6” Cloudray oscillating (Port 4)
              Light: Spider Farmer
              SF-2000 200w (Port 2)

Containers:
              AC Infinity Fabric Pots
              3 – 5gal
              2 – 3gal

Medium:
              Soil – Fox Farm Ocean Forest
              Perlite
              Earth Worm Castings

Nutrients:
              Fox Farm
              Grow Big 6-4-4
              Tiger Bloom 2-8-4
              Big Bloom Plant Food 0-0.5-0.7
              BushDoctor Cal Mag 1-0-0

Neptune Harvest
              Seaweed Plant Food 0-0-1

Comment

Originally posted by dustydundee View Post
                I have several (several = > than 2... ) of these units and have had them for about 9 months. i've dried, cured, and smoked several harvests through them now. I think they are wonderful products that do take drying and curing to a professional level, that is much easier than with other conventional methods.. Seems whenever they are brought up from time to time on this board, people like to bash them because of cost and say they can do the same thing for 1/x of the cost or what not. Well, then great, do it! But sometimes, if you can achieve better results by paying more money, then for some people it would be worth it. For me, these cannatrols that I have are worth every penny i spent on them, because I simply could not replicate an exact controlled environment for my weed to dry as these things can. I would love to post a long review on these things, as I think they do a great job, much better than a drying tent and some jars do, but I suspect that just wouldn't be appreciated. In any case, I've yet to hear someone post a negative experience who has actually purchased one of these things. Best of luck!
                Thank you for sharing your experience.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X