Old, new, thanks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old, new, thanks.

Up with the old and best wishes for the new. 2 sKittles x Sour D and 2 White widow x Sour D. Thanks to a member for the treats and not tricks with these girls. They are going strong so far. Sprouted around September 10th and now in 10 gallon super soil with just water. Trying the Lst clips this time. I added two in too woody of spots and the branches snapped. One recovered. Click image for larger version

Name:	InShot_20231107_193712289.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	608635 Click image for larger version

Name:	InShot_20231107_193841959.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	3.54 MB
ID:	608636 Click image for larger version

Name:	InShot_20231107_194033980.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	3.55 MB
ID:	608637

Those clips look interesting

Comment

Amazon has cheap ones but these are from that imported site temu or something. I had someone order them in. I think 60 were like 8$ shipped. I took one off last night to see if it was set in place yet. The branch was starting to push the clip off. All look good so far. BTW....... OHIO passed last night! Now I can do an outdoor one next summer. So excited! No more hiding in the basement !

Comment

• Smallgrow
        Smallgrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Helping people grow the biggest buds at home with the most user-friendly and durable gardening products, and via The BudTrainer Method™, our proven seed-to-harvest growing method.

I use this guys clips , there are copies cheaper elseware for sure. But he’s in North America (Canada), and is a grower like us trying to help people grow weed better and easier.
        He also has other cool products, some are available at various grow stores as well.
        Aside from being a happy customer, I have no affiliation with them

I just smash it all down with the screen. SCROG net does the same thing as LST. Sometimes I'll LST some of the main branches to get ready for the net but for the most part I just grow it until it's ready to be netted.

Comment

Added a drip system. I roughly estimate it would save 53 hours a year of my time and cost about 30$ for everything. Seems to be rolling good so far.

On to the next canopy level with the clips. They work good for what they are. I think the Budtrainers are the better option. They look like they fixed complaints that I have on these cheaper ones. They do take time to maintain but I'm a plant guy so it's fun time spent.

Hard to photograph but there are so many bud sites going on in here. I'm going to pick up a walk in tent from a buddy so I have room for the upcoming weeks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	InShot_20231116_211148475.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	609214

Name:	InShot_20231116_211057569.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	609215

Name:	InShot_20231116_210930220.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	3.75 MB
ID:	609216

Comment

I would like to comment on the fine trim job you did of that cola in the first picture!
          WWED?

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

That was a breakfast snack I call bowl-o-nugs. No milk required.

Comment

Yesterday afternoon Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20231116_200823_852.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	737.8 KB
ID:	609238

Comment

This afternoon when I got home from work Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20231117_160650_657.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	647.4 KB
ID:	609240

Comment

I like the clips, they don't get in the way when you water

Comment

Make sure they get woody before you pull them off and be careful. Once grown in they are super tight. The turns did straighten out a little after they were off for a week but not much on the thick stems. I think they help things out.

Comment

Caught in the act. A white widow cross hermed and I happen to make a clone of one so I'm pollinating one to see what happens. The others are starting to fill in well. Click image for larger version

Name:	InShot_20231202_122500172.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	610011 Click image for larger version

Name:	InShot_20231202_122618525.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	610012

Comment

Still (pre) rollin over here, stinking up the place, and having fun. All of the clips are off now and I think they were worth it in my situation. They let me train branches to go where I wanted and the buds seem happy.

Comment

• dirtymike
                          dirtymike commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I have a WW X SD that is almost ready to top, A gift a believe that is from the same Breeder. If you got any Ancestral Skunk X Turkish Hash from them its going to be a treat also.

Looking good Pyrokill!
                        Current Grow - 5 Tangie-matics from FastBuds
                        Equipment
                        AC Infinity (UIS Controller 69 Pro - WIFI)
                        2x4x6 Tent
                        6” ACI Cloudline Pro Inline fan / Carbon Filter (Port 1)
                        4.5L Cloudforge Humidifier T3 (Port 3)
                        6” Cloudray oscillating (Port 4)
                        Light: Spider Farmer
                        SF-2000 200w (Port 2)

Containers:
                        AC Infinity Fabric Pots
                        3 – 5gal
                        2 – 3gal

Medium:
                        Soil – Fox Farm Ocean Forest
                        Perlite
                        Earth Worm Castings

Nutrients:
                        Fox Farm
                        Grow Big 6-4-4
                        Tiger Bloom 2-8-4
                        Big Bloom Plant Food 0-0.5-0.7
                        BushDoctor Cal Mag 1-0-0

Neptune Harvest
                        Seaweed Plant Food 0-0-1

Comment

Name:	InShot_20231231_201847470.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	2.13 MB
ID:	611379 Click image for larger version

Name:	InShot_20231231_202133904.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	2.67 MB
ID:	611380 Click image for larger version

Name:	InShot_20231231_202020948.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	3.16 MB
ID:	611381 Click image for larger version

Name:	InShot_20231231_202425724.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	270.7 KB
ID:	611382

So.... just started to fade to yellow on the bottom leaves and I'm torn like we all get at this time. I would almost say the top halves are done and let the bottom part of the plants have more time. The tops are definitely less active than the bottoms.

I was waiting a little extra to harvest since they were still a little active and the tops seemed to have woken up a bit and the buds are thickening up again with new growth. Sprouted september so what would you do? I was thinking a couple weeks but now that I look today I question it.

More micro images show less white/more clear on the trichomes on other buds but I don't want it to go too long on the amber.

I think I'm looking for a magical answer like let it grow and you will swim in buds. I just wanted to see if anyone had and real reason to let it grow. I want them thicker but don't we all......? Um. So let it grow or top the ho... I mean.....

Well happy new year anyway. Hope everyone made the best of what they could for the year. Time goes fast. Live it up!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X