No announcement yet.

2023 Outdoor Plants Only Show & Tell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I finally had to chop the first plants from the roof grow.
    Its real late in the season here, but the “greenhouse” has allowed me to get every last day I can. I only had the odd small bud with rot

These girls flowered late I don’t know why, and that left me with a late harvest. I slipped heat mats under the pots to help them out during some cold days and nights.

I could only fit two in the dry tent so the other got light assist with my 2 mars hydro ts600s . They wont do much, but it will only be
    for a week. It actually warmed up here but a lot of rain and cloud, so I figured what the hell, and the plants could defiantly use more time.
    KIS mix organic living soil from Black Sallow soils in 7gal. pots
    Black Swallow Organic Bloom mix top dress before flower.
    Reusing soil with Black Swallow nutrient pack between grows
    Maybe some compost teas
    Blumat watering system
    Microbial Mass and other microbial boosters(Wallace)
    3x4x6’ tent
    Photontek 465wpro
    6” AC Infinity outdoor air in and out, humidifier, dehumidifier, heater, oscillating fan.
    Inkbird controllers heat/humidity​

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      We had our first day of 32f this morning. Yes i know a heat wave compared to your state LOL. Well those look cloudy to me, so sorry those are hanging on for you wish you could have more time. Yes outdoors ain't for the weak and you've done so well keeping them going. Enjoy the harvest of those pretty faded ladies

• changeofpace2014
      changeofpace2014 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good Example of Extream Farming....Out of the box thinking 4 sure....Did you ever here about discretion...on the roof!!

• Smallgrow
      Smallgrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Discretion what’s that ? Haha
      I’m lucky my house is remote, and growing weed is legal,
      the real problem is I’m wearing out my shingles walking on them all the time.
      Probably this will be my last outdoor run, until I find some where else to grow

I couldn’t resist posting this update from the roof this morning. These are some chilly girls , Ice weed even

I’m not so much waiting to harvest, but waiting for my drying facility to be freed up. I’m still a couple days away from my 12-14 day dry target at 60/60 , I’ll check tomorrow it will be 11 or 12 days.

Gotta chop em in the next couple days 😬
    Maybe some compost teas
    Blumat watering system
    3x4x6’ tent
    Photontek 465wpro
    6” AC Infinity outdoor air in and out, humidifier, dehumidifier, heater, oscillating fan.

Comment

• Ckbrew
      Ckbrew commented
      Editing a comment
      Hard core, very hard core... How r u gonna get them down if that stuff doesn't melt?

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Well sir you get a triple atta boy award what commitment to the grow so well done. I also used to grow atop my roof for the same reasons as it kept the longest hours of sunlight atop it. But i had a flat roof over my patio back then and that made it abit easier.

• changeofpace2014
      changeofpace2014 commented
      Editing a comment
      they are cold...laying flat down....

😂
    thanks everyone , nice to have some support.
    I just couldnt give up.
    I bucked and jarred the first two plants after a 12 day dry tonight. My fingers are sticking to my phone a bit as I type actually.
    It was a good amount, I don’t have time to trim it up so it still bushy, but starting cure now for at least a month.
    A lot of the small bud and trim will go for ice water hash

I’ll get those Girls down after work tomorrow regardless of the if snow Mets or not. It was actually supposed to melt, but it’s suck around a bit. I’ll Rough trim it and into the dry tent for 2 weeks. Some I will freeze fresh, for live hash
    Maybe some compost teas
    Blumat watering system
    3x4x6’ tent
    Photontek 465wpro

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X