No announcement yet.

2022 Outdoor Growers Post Your Outdoor Pictures ONLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvested the lower branches of the outdoor beauty today. Found 1 nanner and 1 seed
    Attached Files

Comment

I've been losing buds to primarily cut-worms daily for over a week off this plant. Also a bit of bud rot, but the worms are worse on this plant. If you look closely at the picture of the plant standing tall and alive, you can see some bare spots near the top of several branches. I lost five buds this morning alone. I kept finding little shit cut-worms and squishing them, but it seemed relentless. So I relented.

This was a lovely Lemon Kush.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by KLAX; 10-07-2022, 10:05 PM.

Comment

That's sad KLAX.

Maybe keep her away from that pine tree?
        Back to playin in the dirt!
        Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
        I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

• KLAX
          KLAX commented
          Editing a comment
          It is sad, but she's definitely away from the pine now! HA!

That was just one of the few sunny spots in my yard at that time of day on that day of the year. There's really no getting away from the damn tree. It is the dominant feature in our yard. And here's the real pisser - that tree was a "living" christmas tree that our neighbors planted about 20 years ago. Now there's no getting rid of the damn thing. Not a chance in hell the owner is going to pay to have it taken out (if he could get a permit, which would be difficult I believe).

Running Out of Time..

I am in the northern part of southern ontario. The great lakes tend to moderate the temps if the wind is blowing the right direction, however this has not been the case the year...I have had ice on some of the leaves but for the most part, she went un effected.

My wife started off with 4 but only had 1 female, but we did collect pollen from one of the males..He was beautiful and had a strong kush smell..The plant in the pic is a cross between thai and cotton candy kush..this cross has been grown out several times in side and out.

Happy Thanks Giving Canada
        Attached Files

Comment

• changeofpace2014
          changeofpace2014 commented
          Editing a comment
          a green house with out a heat source will only give you a few weeks here...we have one and it can be heated with a space heater if the temps are not that cold, but there is no way to heat it during winter....

• changeofpace2014
          Editing a comment
          it is 47 degrees now at 12:17pm and More Rain inbound for the next few days, then it will drop down to + or - freezing for mon - wen....We took her down!! I will post the final pic later. Out of Time...Dam so many leaves...

• changeofpace2014
          Editing a comment
          This strain has been grown out several times, but this season she has way to many leaves on the buds. I have read it could be a temp issue or light issue..I do have a street light on the road be hind us, and it is noticeable, but it does not light up the back yard...maybe it is the dimming from all the spaying but that is a different can of worms. never the less it is a noticeable condition that has never showed up..

Well not much change anymore other than watching trichs. I've had to clip some upper cola buds because of catipillars but this GG is taking longer than i thought to start changing her hairs most if not all are still white very very little red or brown so i won't take it down yet we have great fall weather here for all this next week. I did give her her last feedings of bloom on Friday. She needs to plump but not sure she will do anything more. Loosing leaf like daily.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

One of my plant by proxy clones. RP-1 strain. Playing the roulette game of waiting to finish and frost is coming soon. With the guardian standing by.

Click image for larger version  Name:	RP1-KAREN.jpg Views:	0 Size:	618.0 KB ID:	578394
          Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Well the gal looks to be ready to hang sure is much easier taking all the old large fans and secondary leaf off out doors. Really helps i thinks at the very end a week or so before harvest. I'm doing same here with my GG#4 she's nearly ready our temps are pretty great during the day still in the 80s f in the 40s over night. It's just waiting let those trichs get where you want them if you can, I'm not going past the 20th of Oct. may even be sooner.

Originally posted by Ckbrew View Post
          One of my plant by proxy clones. RP-1 strain. Playing the roulette game of waiting to finish and frost is coming soon. With the guardian standing by.

Click image for larger version Name:	RP1-KAREN.jpg Views:	0 Size:	618.0 KB ID:	578394
          I have been dancing with weather for a few weeks now.. Had All the weather urls predict 37 - 39 for the low one day and it went to 31...That did damage a few places here and there but for the most part she is still growing.. I have been bagging the plant (with holes of coarse) but when the temps drop to mid 30 or lower I have put two bags on and could notice the plant was warm to touch in the morning...I even snipped 1/2 off the top of most buds to try to force them to fill in a bit... O and I did stack several large rocks around the trunk to help keep some warmth over night... My time line was around Halloween (10 wks) but were not going to dance that long. The trics are all milky with the odd one amber so the thc should be high...

good luck

Comment

Yes i run into those issues with ripening most summer/falls not this year staying warm during the day with 40s at night. I'm getting hit by the catipillars but not to bad. Sure are a variety of colorful ones. I've had black, brown and green i stick em with a tooth pick LOL i may not wait much longer to get more amber this one is trying my patience.

indoor/outdoor grower
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• changeofpace2014
              Editing a comment
              47 degree afternoon with so much rain inbound, then down to freezing for a few days before the climb back to middle 50 or even 60...We cut her down..

Here's one me and my dad did this summer
            there was 2 but the 1st one came down last week or so ago and this one is down today. This pic is from last week
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20221005_103038.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	4.19 MB
ID:	578520
            Unknown strain
            4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
            1x Slapz
            1x Quikz
            2x red runtz
            1x flo-see
            1x 2B blunt
            1x persian pie

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Free light and some care a little spare seed and you got yourselves some extra smoke. I mean if your gonna water a lawn or a veggie garden may as well toss a seed and have alittle fun

Why does the first girl lean over so much? Her mother did this but it was from high winds, she just keeps leaning further.
            And look how that Black Willie is sprawling all over. With a freeze coming this week I may have to take them down or risk a frost.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              She's a " poser" lol

No outdoor cannabis plants for me this year. Though I am playing the frost-watch game with my vegetable garden. Gonna try and get most of the last harvest out today. We're supposed to have a frost tomorrow. Debating on covering the tomatoes, or just letting it go and calling quits. Damn things are still covered in green fruit.
            Here's some pics of last years girl. She was about 5ft falling all over herself. And a massive pickle from this year. It was hiding. Think it went to long? That's a brand new roll of paper towels btw, lol.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20211009_115334.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	2.80 MB
ID:	578692 Click image for larger version

Name:	20211014_202318.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	2.85 MB
ID:	578685 Click image for larger version

Name:	20211014_203223.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	578684 Click image for larger version

Name:	20211014_203237.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	578679 Click image for larger version

Name:	20221015_092533.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	578682 Click image for larger version

Name:	20211014_213754.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	578693 Click image for larger version

Name:	20211014_213823.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	578687 Click image for larger version

Name:	20211014_210223.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	2.04 MB
ID:	578688 Click image for larger version

Name:	20211014_213803.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	578689 Click image for larger version

Name:	20220925_154008.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	578690 Click image for larger version

Name:	20220925_154913.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	578691
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Blowdout2269; 10-15-2022, 10:59 AM.
            Back to playin in the dirt!
            Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
            I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Very pretty fade on that outdoor plant great looking colas Huge pickle cukes, i'm still getting tomatoes on my plants and peppers.

Originally posted by Rwise View Post
            Why does the first girl lean over so much? Her mother did this but it was from high winds, she just keeps leaning further.
            And look how that Black Willie is sprawling all over. With a freeze coming this week I may have to take them down or risk a frost.
            if the temps are only dipping down for a night or two, you should be able to keep them warm and power through. I have been doing this dance since Oct along with a excessive amount of rain too. It is crucial to keep the roots warm, my girl was planted in a raised garden, so my only means was to stack large rocks around her base and cover her up... I made it to the middle of Oct with a Thai cross strain but she is down now..

Comment

Well that's a rap. Last girl Alien Gorilla Glue is hanging. A small GG4 closest to the camera has been hanging 7 days and is now in jars. The Zkittlez and White Widow are in jars also. All in all a great grow, not one bit of wpm, no deficiencies, and just a few bugs early. Absolutely the best smelling bud I've ever grown. I don't partake so I think my friends are going to be happy. Over two lbs in jars with an estimated 14 oz hanging. I've been trying not to comment too much here or on the forum but I learn so much from all you people I just want to say thanks.

Comment

I wish this was my garden. Click image for larger version

Name:	Weed.png
Views:	236
Size:	279.8 KB
ID:	578990
                Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
                Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
                Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
                Various size fabric grow bags
                Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
                4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
                Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• changeofpace2014
                  Editing a comment
                  T.G it is Not your Garden...lol

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hope you get to grow a big ol gal someday Puglover1 it can be a happy an a hell come harvest time. But it's mostly joyful knowing you've got jars an jars of weed to do with whatever you want. I'm getting to tired an sore to sit for hours an trim but i still do so. I prefer 6ft an under and pre trim while still in the pot. Those huge colas get alot of mold loss they don't tell you that.

Last of my outdoor plants is done. She was the largest at 7ft GG#4 and sticky greasy hated trimming her LOL. I did her in sections over a weeks time hung her branches between 4-7 days then paperbagged the largest buds for 12hrs into 8 quart jars. Total jar count for all 4 plants is 30 quart jars. Lots of gifting will be done along with butter making for baking. We've got smoke heavy here no i did not wash them. I hope everyone who grew outdoors are enjoying the end results of your patience. Sorry about those who lost crops do to weather, may you continue to try again your luck will change like the seasons. Now it's time to setup indoor growing for a winter hobby for me. I will begin after the 1st of January i will do a tent full of autoflowers to start few different strains i love varitiy it's nice to have your own dispensary LOL Peace and good luck to all future growers an grows

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• JeffInCanada
                  JeffInCanada commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Awesome plant and awesome post! Great job on the GG#4 Wow! Enjoy!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X