No announcement yet.

2022 Outdoor Growers Post Your Outdoor Pictures ONLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted a pictures of my green house yesterday RWise said he saw pistils yes the first 3 plants are gorilla glue that went into bloom 4 to 5 weeks ago here are pictures of the 3 plants all are healthy but the buds have not gotten bigger in the last 2 weeks I look at them daily to see if they hermie. I HOPE NOT lol
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Hey where is my dog how do I get outta here lol

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL man look at those huge bushes they love you this summer for sure. Love the soil the area except you lost your doggy LOL he's been swallowed up buy those monsters.

After the debacle at the outset I decided I’d try dropping seeds directly in the dirt. Spent about a month nursing and losing a few sprouts until a couple of weeks ago. This girl has overcome extreme OK heat to make it this far. But she’s here and we’re gonna give her all the help we can.
      Attached Files
      Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
      Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
      Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

I have an outdoors issue with a NLights auto that I put out in the garden. It seems to have faulty genes or perhaps I shouldn’t have put it out, but it’s not showing great trichomes development, they are stubby and sparse at 9 weeks flowering. Buds are airy with 3 finger leaves. I’m thinking I’ll chop it at the first sign of bud amber but too many clear ones yet. Did I screw up sending it out? Did it decide to just reveg? Most of the pistils have gone dead brown not orange they look dead and I had to trim some dead bud bits that look like the beginning of bud rot, then sprayed with peroxide solution. Click image for larger version  Name:	6C92810E-B48F-482E-B0E9-5C3EBC92B188.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.47 MB ID:	571970
        Last edited by GuitboxTom; 07-29-2022, 12:54 PM.
        New indoors grower.
        super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
        2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
        2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
        4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
        Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Geez from here it looks really healthy @Guitbox Tom. I don't have any outdoor humidity issue here so far, i get that toward late sept. that's when i may get bud rot. It's over 100f here and dry as a cracker.

Hello fellow weedies I started my early morning deciding to harvest my 2nd auto. She's 83 days from seed and the largest of the 2 i grew so far this outdoor season. The other one next to her in the first pic won't get near as big as this Candy Cane from newguy420 seeds. This is a 3 way cross of AK47 x Mango x White Widow who knew !! I can't really say just by looking at it how much is there and i don't weight it just guess approx. But i'm thinking 2 quart jars when dry. I'm pretty darn happy getting fresh weed an not smoking last summer still LOL. Well i won't taste it till at least she's dried, I took the smaller popcorn size bud put them on a drying rack so i'll get 6-7 grams to smoke in a few days. Won't taste like it should but i'm holding my purse closed not spending money at dispensary right now, got some work to do at the house.

Last pic is my flower bed with Mimi kitty Enjoy the day, it's deadly hot around so keep yourselves liquified non alcohol stay safe
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
          Bowhunterwoody commented
          Editing a comment
          Very nice! Mimi kitty looks like she's mousing. Beautiful flowers.

SoOrbudgal That NLights auto looks way better in the photo than up close. I deleted the trichomes pics cause I’ve been disgusted with it. I’ll have to make tincture or butter out of the whole thing. Thanks for your interest. Here are the Halequin Kimbo Kush in the garden. Click image for larger version

Name:	D6C0BEFC-F6AA-4040-8AF0-C063FD09314D.jpeg
Views:	512
Size:	2.52 MB
ID:	572008Click image for larger version

Name:	A8071238-433F-4B24-828B-DCBDEA38829E.jpeg
Views:	498
Size:	2.49 MB
ID:	572009
        New indoors grower.
        Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          She is a lovely outdoor plant, sorry about that NL

hello Tom, I had the same thing happen. was growing indoors, then brought it outdoors, and it revegged into what i call a lettuce plant. its garbage, cut it down and throw it in the trash.

Comment

These 4 girls should show some signs of bud soon I'd think
          5x5 tent
          2000 watt Aglex cob series
          Mars SP250
          Six inch carbon filter
          Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

• Nute
            Nute commented
            Editing a comment
            They definitely needed a good feeding they were happy afterwards

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello Nute boy fella mine were looking like that 3 days in a row prior to watering. I got worried and moved them to where they get a afternoon shading off a big maple tree. It's just been killer hot for too many days in my 15gal. pots. The stress from the heat even though watering 2x a day i feared a problem might arise. And yes i think we'll all start seeing budlets shortly. I've got a canopy up now also for the late sept. rain when it happens if it happens?? Take care

Oh there he is been defoliating alot and armor si is good for outdoor grows and I'm blooming here

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            There he is atta boy good news for you with blooming beginning.

Happy Saturday GWE been about 9days since last post i think. Up first is the last auto for my outdoor grow she's bulking up been giving her some unsulferated molassess with old milk about 2 tablespoons in a gal jug. She's 60 days from seed not as tall but she looks bulkier than my first auto harvested outdoors this season, she's the 2nd pic also. Fun to have a little harvest inbetween tending to these photos which are not having any issues so far. Thought i'd get munched on leaf at least as there's tiny grasshoppers in my dead yard LOL. I don't water the dandilion grass just my gardens.

3rd pic is a unknown clone from either GG#4 or 3 run homer oh well she's about 1month behind the others in the 4th pic. I believe there going through transition from veg. to flower no budlets yet but are still growing. Adding more PK less N but still giving some. Had top dressed them with worm casings 7 days ago or so. These don't grow into big trees they stay short and wide which is easier for this old bird to deal with. Next some garden shots, gotta pumpkin that's eating 1/2 my house along with a watermelon plants. Getting a few melons nothing ripe yet. And a flower shot.......beautiful morning cooler temps but hella hot afternoons nearing 100f today.

Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
            Bowhunterwoody commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful! Love the watermelon.

Sorry not pics today. The NLIghts auto is chopped and hanging in the dark after 3 days darkness. It looks OK I trimmed it of anything non-trichome and will give most of it away and make canna Butter out of the rest. The Harlequins are doing wonderful in the garden. Just too hot out there for pics today. Gave them both a good shot of Jacks and got over heated just doing that. The one by the fence is amazing. I mistakenly topped it a week ago and now it’s got 4 big mains growing real well. I’ll get picture when it cools down.
          New indoors grower.
          Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

Almost a month for me to post. First one is the White Widow. She's isolated. Found two spider mites on her. Not flowering yet so I hammered her a few times with spinosad. Haven't seen anything since but it's early. 2nd is an Alien Gorilla Glue. No problems yet. 3rd is a Zkittlez, on water day morning. And a hibiscus.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Those look great Bowhunterwoody i think mine are beginning to show preflower slowly LOL. I'm down to 4 plants my blueberry kush bag seed turned out male of course the biggest of them all. So no big loss to me i'm just enjoying watching them grow which is slow LOL. I've had no real problems so far with pests. I love the hybiscus i planted one in my flower beds it's rather young but i see new growth i don't remember the color though. I love black eyed susans they really feel like summer seem to not mind the hottest days here at least. I sure miss my Zkittlez this summer in the grow she sure was a good plant to grow outdoors last year i could'nt get her to germinate early spring so i did'nt try another seed as i have only one fem left saving for the tent this winter.

Pictures of my Harlequin 1:2 CBDs: Click image for larger version

Name:	48A8F297-E2C1-4690-BE95-AF2844BC8A6C.jpeg
Views:	444
Size:	3.04 MB
ID:	572986Click image for larger version

Name:	65977450-444F-4D17-8AC3-EDE5C4EBD55B.jpeg
Views:	443
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	572987
            New indoors grower.
            Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
              Bowhunterwoody commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice and healthy looking.

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Great looking in the dirt what a healthy specimen. She's a very popular CBD flower in my area.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Let the sun do it's work

Blooming now for a couple weeks

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah that's great Spog mine are not showing that little budlet on very tips yet but any day cause they smell more now and are building budsites like mad. Are you feeding any bloom nutes? Just asking, some folks do an don't outdoors. I do sparingly in the beginning but that's just me.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X