No announcement yet.

2022 Outdoor Growers Post Your Outdoor Pictures ONLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything is humming along. Getting tall. No sign of pre-flower yet. Hope it starts earlier this year and finishes early too. No borg or thrips, just some leaf hoppers.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Mines pretty boring also Bowhunterwoody i'm so pleased for all who have little to complain about with their outdoor grows so far. I too have a occational bite here an there but nothing to get excited about. No pre-flower on mine either just getting taller by the day. I did set out 1 clone i made an gave the others away. It's pretty small not sure if she'll make it all the way but i had to plant it could'nt kill her LOL.
      I've got 2 real nice autos flowering i'm proud of not turning orange yet still pushing out white hairs and getting fuller. I sure hope the stink does'nt bring any unwelcome bugs around when it starts.

• Bowhunterwoody
      Bowhunterwoody commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey SoOrbudgal . Your autos look great! Nice big colas! Any word on the possible male photo?

Here's what i'm doing with that possible male or hermi i'm not sure what it is ? I removed with very small sharp scissor the tiny looking possible pollen sacks from both sides of the stalks and moved it to the furthist corner of my yard. I had topped it prior but at the 6th node LOL got a big fork. It's got " crossed " leggs like a female. I'll take a few photos later today. I plan on bending it over and staking it just for the heck of it. It to me shows possibley both sexes, once again i'm not sure. It's 5ft. tall healthy as can be but i'm still waiting for real male parts, I won't feed it nutes just water and good soil it's in. Pics of my heshe later LOL
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Good warm afternoon grow Buds this is the questionable male i spoke of several days ago. Zoom in may help but i'm still on the fence. It's a blueberry kush i've had these seeds for several years as they are regular seed so it takes long time to sex outdoors, at least for me. 1st pic taken 4 days ago prior to me doing surgery on the 2nd pic. I took hell i don't know if they were small tiny pollen sac or friggin calyx i took a chance and removed the thingys tiny as an ants head so " it's " in the corner 3rd pic gonna wait it out now take care of it but not waste any nutes, all my containers have soil i build and they stay green and lush till they are in flower. I've top dressed with worm casings a few days ago and not give much other than fish/bat quano teas. 4th pic are the indica hybreds also i have a young photo period clone not pictured we'll see if she makes it before fall rains. Bud shot of candy cane autos about 67days old really doing well, and Sonny wanted to be included with the 3 autos, middle one is taking off and seems to love the sun.

So here's the pics Bowhunterwoody it's abit over 2months old dang i hate trashing beautiful males i'll wait till i see grape clusters i reckon

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

My garden's like my closets never big enough lol

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
          Bowhunterwoody commented
          Editing a comment
          Very nice! Healthy looking too.

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Man Spog those are some happy healthy plants great growing weather seems like. Soon we won't be able to see your " guard dog " LOL are you thinning or do you plan to ?

I've been super cropping until last week and around then I started defoliation starting some budding nutes as well

Comment

Good morning we've got slightly lower temps at the moment only about 90f overnite temps 57f . These are 2 autos same strain Candy Cane approx. 71days from sprout. Outside since June 10th and my how they have grown. First 3 pics are of the closest to harvest trichs are all milky, hard as rocks golfball nugs. No issues other than a couple bites on the leaf here an there she'll come down within a week. 4th & 5th pic is her sister, see how different the ages are in ripening. Both planted and turned outdoors same day, just sister is at least 2wks behind. Perhaps her genes did not care for earlier weather coolness but she's bounched back and is taller than the other and appears to be much fuller stems an main cola but will not finish same time. Perhaps genetics i don't know and this year i don't care as long as they are healthy and both have not had Ph issues very bad looking at their leaf. I'm just thrilled at the amount these two will give me. I don't have scales i just visulize amount best i can. If one plant fills 2 quart jars i'm happy. Enjoy the outdoors

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Larry lemon and green crack
            Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Man i sure wish mine were budding now great weather to grow some strong colas here. Lucky you Fjeff gonna be good harvest if you don't get any bug issue. Love your sunflowers too I'm smoking some green crack from a friend very mellow it was grown outdoors last year also.

Could'nt help it took a cola off one of my outdoor auto. Trichs are so much more tiny than photos these old eyes barely focus enough to see them so i'm gut feeling some with this. Leaf are turning all yellow now except for inner suger leaf, stalks are light yellow. Very tight nodes had to dig in to cut some leaf easy easy trim. Gave the whole plant it's last watering last night now it's going to be placed in garage to dry out soil. That's a normal size veggie can that's behind the cola. Not too hot in my area upper 80f perfect .

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Well she's done took down the 1st outdoor auto for 2022. Started them from seed about April 15th used a T5 grow light for a few weeks on them indoors, took them outdoors to harden off get use to 60f temps daytime never used a tent at all. I put both under a CFL with a clamp light reflector in my garage at night 54watt until they could tolerate overnite temps 50f an above. Just a little bit of rain would bring them back into garage for shelter. I've got her sister which is a Candy Cane auto much taller by about 6" she's still ripening and filling in. Should not be more than 2wks at most for her all plants now are just growing beautifully. I love staggerd harvests not trim jail at all.
              Sorry for the dark room, i'm forgetting about opening curtains for pic.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Outdoors grow trouble: My NLights auto has nearly all its pistils turned, dead brown not rusty orange, with some parts of the very mouth of the buds where the pistils come out. Fearing bud rot I sprayed it good with peroxide and water. Then under a fan for 3-4 hours to dry before going back out. Any ideas?? ...Mistake! They are actually in Wk 7-8 of flowering not what it says on the photos!
                Last edited by GuitboxTom; 07-22-2022, 09:52 AM.
                New indoors grower.
                super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
                2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
                2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
                4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
                Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

Here is my first grow, GHSC Jack Herer Auto Fem. I grew this in a 3-gallon pot that I wrapped in aluminum foil to help reflect the heat. So far, it's survived temps up to 110* F, there's always been a breeze. Today is my target date to chop (82 days).

Comment

here's this years grow
                    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Ckbrew
                      Ckbrew commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice looking patch you got going there

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hello and good morning oldjarhead100. Did you have early flower/reveg happen to you? I put mine outdoors abit later here this year i sure did'nt want a repeat like i had before. All mine are still going through veg growing tall no preflower yet. I sure hope no one gets WPM in your neck of the woods. We are hot an dry here, crossing my fingers we don't get any fire an smoke this year. I do have WPM on my pumpkin an watermelon plants. How is your veggie garden this year?

• Rwise
                      Rwise commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice! I see flowers starting

Afternoon GWE farmers pic 1- Candy Cane auto cloudy trichs 2- White lights auto 2months old early flower tried to get the clone in front of her in the pic. I'm afraid to check it cause i erased the photos abit ago by doing so LOL shiiiiitt well it's about 7wks old . #3- GG #4 -Tye Dye #5 is 3 Run Homer #6 Is the unknown Blueberry biggest tallest one of the bunch I may if it turns out to be a boy. What can i say, it's dry an hot watering daily over 2gals each. In the evening i go over them remove sucker shoots cause your a sucker to leave them on them tiny energy grabbin do nothins except cloners. Going to a Sasquatch Festival later in the afternoon where i use to live haven't been up that direction in 3 months. Life goes on, my memories are more smiles than tears. Peace to all

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Rwise
                      Rwise commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Lookin nice!

Morning, with the extreme temps here, I took these this morning early so its not to hot for me. Its to hot for flowers yet I have them

Comment

my Jagermeister gal, is growing out of control, so I decided to give her a trim!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                        SoOrbudgal commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Morning johnb1963 i've got similar block garden beds which are new to me having only been in my new place for several months. Mine were filled with weeds an blackberry vines. Did'nt spray those beds just cut down as much as i could an began planting them. I had to have a new retaining wall built out front had collapsed prior to me being there so bit the bullet had a new block one put in. Originally mine had the red cap block on top but put in grey do to cost. That is one thing i'm going to do next year is put a few MJ plants up there easy to reach an keep maintained. I'll take a pic an post it for you of my small clone i put in a bed, she was a slow grower in there i should of put my super soil in her hole ( hmmm that don't sound nice LOL ) but i just put her in the fast draining sandy loam. Anyhow sorry for the long wordy post i just love these block beds really old school, mine are over 50yrs old.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X