Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Done did the defoliation. I am particularly excited about the cola development on the Zkittlez in the upper right of the tent.
    Major defoliation two weeks ago. Flipped to 12/12 one week ago.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7587.JPG
Views:	241
Size:	3.01 MB
ID:	549288Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7584.JPG
Views:	258
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	549287Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7582.JPG
Views:	250
Size:	2.40 MB
ID:	549286Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7578.JPG
Views:	264
Size:	2.65 MB
ID:	549285

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Pretty nervous about getting in for a defoliation. Although I want to wait for two weeks from last trim, which would be Tuesday, I feel like I need to get in there, now. I run my hands and arms through the plants to check for wet spots. I've found a few. It's easy to see bud stems that won't amount to anything. Maybe start with those and keep the fans until Tuesday? Tuesday will also be one week from flip. Still using veg nutes and will start flowering on Tues.
    You don't see the fan fans because I lifted them out of the way.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    great training. flat and full.

• crucialbunny
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice setup.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    8 days since defoliation. 12/12 started last night. Still no M sex. The light burn has been taken care of. Not sure why those pictures come out that green and I'm too lazy to take another one. I know what they really look like, so I'm cool.

Name:	DSCF7544.JPG
Views:	298
Size:	2.86 MB
ID:	548652Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7542.JPG
Views:	288
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	548653

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Last picture for the day. M and Sister G-13 are home. I'm going to need to do some fancy training on Sister to get her from her unbridled shape to a nice 22"x18ish" bush for the space. M is trying my patience. It keeps growing without definite sex.
    Everyone will flip to 12/12 this evening. Looks like I can't wait. They're growing like weeds!
    And I'll tell you what else, boy-o This tent is 24x36x54. It is an absolute perfect closet fit. Not going to show the entire closet. That's my shrunken head collection. It's awful illegal.

Name:	DSCF7528.JPG
Views:	318
Size:	1.65 MB
ID:	548367

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Seven and a half weeks since sprout. Too soon?

• Ckbrew
    replied
    I think more likely female but to soon to tell for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Is there an OB/GYN for cannabis?

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Better shots of M and it's G-13 sister. Sister got a trimming four days ago that you didn't see. M has had little trimming. I have to use M to duck blind Sister from the street below. Whereas Sister is obviously weed, M looks like a freaky plant of some unknown flora.
    Here are shots of a few of M's few calyxes and wider angles. I know some look like balls. That's from the down angle. The ones I can find are little bitty and look like teardrops. Like one of the kidney stones I've passed. My advice on kidney stones, since this is my thread: Stay the hell away from energy drinks!
    And Dabbercita catching some rays at Blacks.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF7522.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.06 MB ID:	548353Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF7526.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.98 MB ID:	548354Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF7524.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.05 MB ID:	548355Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF7525.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.14 MB ID:	548356Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF7523.JPG Views:	0 Size:	3.09 MB ID:	548357Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF7527.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.27 MB ID:	548358
    Last edited by Gingerbeard; 11-28-2021, 02:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    What a fine mix of MJ plants even that little wierdo on the from R she's a facinating gal ol Marigold

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Hell no! That's why I give them the run of the internet while I'm asleep! Parental blockers, off. It allows them to search for their own sexuality. Neighbor has a mother plant who helps with the girls.

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    You have a great looking grow there Mr. Beard! Patience is the tough part huh. I just need to see a few more amber then cut the first one. Second will be a week or so later.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Looking good, but you have to have "the talk" with 'M'

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    OMG !! As I ending mine you are beginning yours. Great job Ginger !!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X