Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Still no total darkness for them. I want real bad to wait a full week before flipping. It'll be great to have a dark apartment after two months of night light.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Wow-e-wow! Only four days ago I defoliated. Not sure why the rich green picture turned out like that. Looks pretty. The light in the other pictures is pretty spot on to real.
    'M' has reached the same height as the GDP it has been shown next to. Doesn't show great in the picture. Too bad for you. I'm still not sure of sex. The plant is full of leaves but void of sex.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7521.JPG
Views:	293
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	548286Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7520.JPG
Views:	276
Size:	2.99 MB
ID:	548287Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7518.JPG
Views:	278
Size:	2.95 MB
ID:	548288Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7517.JPG
Views:	281
Size:	2.95 MB
ID:	548289

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    One short sentence "The girls are healthy..." Take care of your girls Ginger, they will pay you back with sweet herbs.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Here are the 'marigold' and GDP. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7511.JPG
Views:	296
Size:	2.39 MB
ID:	547908

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Well bless yer heart, SOBg. Every grow has been better than the last. Seeds from a new supplier. New nutes. Coir instead of soil. Defoliated mostly fans. Only a few slacker future buds. No defoliation during vegging.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I swear this is the best grow i've seen since i been watching you Gingerbeard. This one just stands out from the rest because......they look like a weed plant should look like when healthy. I know they are still young but i believe you got the touch now all things come together when worked well knowning what to do. Damn those are beautiful. I hope you have a more carefree grow than before, they sure look like they are loving you.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Got in to do my preflower defoliation. The Zkittlez, upper right, reached maximum height for vegging, giving me about 14" for flowering.
    Wednesday will be seven weeks since sprout!
    Not shown are the 'marigold' and another GDP. They're going to live in my 2x4 and I am going to wait on the defol.

Name:	DSCF7509.JPG
Views:	300
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	547896Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7510.JPG
Views:	284
Size:	2.67 MB
ID:	547897

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied

Name:	DSCF7504.JPG
Views:	319
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	547593Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7502.JPG
Views:	320
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	547594

First picture, left plant is G13 as is the upper left plant in the tent. Left plant is untopped, only LST and trimming of slacker bud sites. Upper left plant has been topped once. Upper right is Zkittlez. Lower left and right are GDP. GDP on left has been topped and one main cola got cut off by a twistie.. GDP on the right has LST, no topping.
    Still not sure about the sex of the 'marigold.' The little calyxes I've seen are pointy.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Nice salad you got going there.

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    A lot thinks I'm very congenial tho.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Born in '70, you cantankerous ol' coot!

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    They are coming quit well for someone who was born in the 70"s.... But then those were my best years. Drugs, Nam, sex, hardly any responsibilities ok just a few..!

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Wow! Been a bit since I posted last!

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    So you like the coco/perlite? I think it is the best option for my situation. I had an unexpected absence then someone else had to pinch hit for a week. I don't think a DWC would have survived that. Are your 'marigolds' dank yet?

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Did my second topping. The upside down leaves are from being crowded with the fans that got removed. Don't ask which are which. I would have to get up. I don't want to get up. I'm comfy with my dog, also comfy, next to me on my couch, also comfy.

I am very satisfied with the new grow medium and nutes. My first topping was 10/21. This second was just under two weeks later. I usually plan on three weeks before the second.

Sorry about the real images. I don't have Photoshop.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X