Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Folding like u would do in super cropping?

• BU2B
    commented on 's reply
    Update - I just did a quick count... For the Chocolate Mint OG I quit counting after 80. And that's too many... culling is coming up. I'd say cuttings if I didn't already have other plans for the next grow other than more BK and CMOG

• BU2B
    commented on 's reply
    Ckbrew - I'm tying branches down and open as well as selectively removing fan leaves to expose growth tips AND folding branches that need to be folded. At this point I want those growth tips just under the canopy to come to the surface. To accomplish this I tie branches out and remove fan leaves covering growth tips which will shortly become flowing tips. Up until about week 6 ambient light is good for the growth tips, but I'm within two weeks of starting the flowering process and it's time for them to come to the forefront so to speak. I haven't counted growth tips in awhile so maybe I'll get to that soonish and post the tally here. At least for the Chocolate Mint - just because it would be easier to count
    Last edited by BU2B; 09-17-2021, 09:11 AM.

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    So r u keeping it even by pruning or tying branches back?

• BU2B
    replied
    Update 26b: 9.17.21 Week 7 Day 3 - Keeping the canopy even (a three pic photo upgrade as of this morning.)
    Both Girls - Banana Kush on the left, Chocolate Mint OG right
    Click image for larger version

Name:	73 both.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	3.37 MB
ID:	537038
    Banana Kush

Name:	73 bk.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	2.54 MB
ID:	537039
    Chocolate Mint OG

Name:	73 CM.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	3.51 MB
ID:	537040

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hardly tell you took leaf offf LOL but i know you did. Beautifully healthy gals, grow upward an strong little ladies.

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Looking Fabulous my friend, Fabulous! Ha, you will transition around 9 weeks but Buck is already flowering at 3? I think mine will veg a little more as they are Sativa. I would like a little more height and should get it. Training should slow them a little bit.

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    replied
    Update 26: 9.16.21 Week 7 Day 2 Before and after pics of defoliation and splay out. 5x more leaves removed from the Banana Kush than the Chocolate Mint OG
    ​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	B0B1D21A-935E-41D9-A968-982960CCEF9E.jpeg
Views:	109
Size:	2.71 MB
ID:	536908

Name:	48CBF0CE-A384-4D20-8F03-9A8B3A1E35DA.jpeg
Views:	109
Size:	2.77 MB
ID:	536909

I kid you not... When I'm splaying the girls out I almost always find myself humming "Tie Your Mother Down"
    Click image for larger version  Name:	HomeGrown.gif Views:	0 Size:	21.3 KB ID:	536899
    Last edited by BU2B; 09-16-2021, 10:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    commented on 's reply
    Ckbrew LOL the crowded part is hopefully yet to come. I've been doing a little defoliation each day, the next big defoliation will happen during transition to bloom which starts in two weeks. Re: water on leaves- Absolutely even here in the desert (one of the reasons I've been doing a little defoliation each day.)

• BU2B
    replied
    Update 25b: 9.14.21
    I’ve tried to ween the Chocolate Mint off of the cal/mag. But she still wants some.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	D570FC14-5E0E-43AC-AE5E-3F35B45B3827.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.97 MB ID:	536395

Last edited by BU2B; 09-14-2021, 08:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Amazing growth. Looks like it is getting a bit crowded. When is next defoliation? Do you ever get water droplets forming between the leaves when they are this dense?

• BU2B
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal I know, eh? The Banana Kush leaves are packed in like sardines. Choco’s a bit bigger but lankier. However I’ve pulled a few leaves from her as big as my hand. 2 more weeks till transition to bloom. So far, so good…

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    My word do those grow fast an get bushy. You could feed a family of 4 salad with the leaf defol on those. LOL

• BU2B
    replied
    Update 25: 9.13.21. Photo below is at Week 6 Day 6
    Click image for larger version  Name:	11F9581A-CD41-4AE7-8F0B-4C547C99B38D.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.73 MB ID:	536357
    Last edited by BU2B; 09-13-2021, 11:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Smoklahoma
    replied
    Those plants look so perfect and nice and neat. Mine looks like something from girls gone wild. I'm gonna have to start to transition to flower today or I am going to run out of room. I love the way these are growing with this method. You are THE MAN!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X