• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gracey
    commented on 's reply
    Just the right thing for tonight. Thanks

• BU2B
    commented on 's reply
    Going2fast No doubt I dropped the ball on staying on top of the drying. I knew it wasn't going to be the final harvest I had hoped for when I opened the tent and saw the RH @16%. The purpose of the grow was met, though I'm not super happy about the harvest weight, what flowers are there will without a doubt make a nice gift. FYI: just smoked a bowl of both flowers mixed. First bowl of the day and I'm toasted

"I'll be showing the BU2B's PPP Method with two different strains. I'm not planning anything special or extraordinary. Hoping for a 'quiet' grow without incident and some nice buds in time for the Holidays." The grow was great and was indeed 'quiet' and I did end up with nice buds in time for the Holidays. The harvest was a bit lacking due to a slow leak in my airhead.

• Smoklahoma
    commented on 's reply
    I know it wasn't what you were going for but it sure looks like a nice pile of taystee cannabis to me. Same thing happened to me last grow. This time I'm drying in the grow room.

• Going2fast
    replied
    Aww that looks delicious. Well done my friend. We all have are ambitions high. That's what makes us strive to be better. I love failure. Keeps me humble. Problem is I've never failed. Just not succeeded as expected. Can't wait for a smoke report.

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    replied
    And… that’s a wrap folks. I hope everyone has a great holiday and new year! Thanks to those who tuned in and commented. I’ll be sure and think of you as I’m enjoying what’s left of my sticky delicious smelling flowers.

All my best my friends
    Big Love & Good Rain!

jago ma!*

*personally I don’t believe in deity, this call to Kali Ma along with the last two songs might seem a contradiction. To quote The Professor: “I don’t have faith in faith, I don’t believe in belief. Yes you can call me faithless. But I believe in love, and I still cling to hope and that’s faith enough for me.”
    Last edited by BU2B; 12-01-2021, 06:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    commented on 's reply
    Personally - I’m blaming HobbitGDF everything was going fine until he prognosticated a dry weight damn close to the actual final result! 😆
    Last edited by BU2B; 11-30-2021, 05:49 PM.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Looks good to me. I'd rather have someone else bake for me, too. I know it wasn't your plan but that picture sure looks fine. You could rehydrate some bud if your giftees are picky.

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    That is one nice cornucopia of flowers. Congratulations to you on a job well done.

• BU2B
    replied
    Final result - here it is. I was hoping for 12 oz’s of flower from the two plants. That didn’t happen but I do have a huge pile of some of the sweetest stickiest cannabis dust I’ve seen in a while

Change of plans on gifts…. I hope everyone likes edibles 😂

I think I’m getting pretty close to making all the mistakes one can in one lifetime. I’m hoping this means I’m pretty much golden on the next one - lol
    BK 146.3g/5.2 oz. CMOG 118.7g/4.2 oz. SugarLeaf & popcorn buds 97.4g/3.4 oz. 12oz total for the grow 👎
    Click image for larger version  Name:	402B5DF7-214D-44D6-AC5E-EF9022435677.jpeg Views:	4 Size:	1.76 MB ID:	548555
    Last edited by BU2B; 11-30-2021, 05:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    That really sucks man. I've heard the suggestions already given here and they all are standard fixes. I'll throw this out there. Back in the day people used to steam weed they sold just to increase weight. We are talking about brown ditch weed here. Idk if it will work for your situation, but worth a try. Start with a small batch. After it has taken on some moisture, re-dry to desired specs. Hope this helps. If all else fails I see some fine dry ice hash in your future. Hang in there friend.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Once in jars a piece of a tortilla will bring them back to life in a couple days.

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Oh man my brother, that really sucks and I have a small idea of what you feel right now as this is exactly what happened to me on first grow. All was peachy until the humidity fell to the floor and they were brittle in 2 days. It is what we deal with in N AZ! I immediately jarred them with 62 Boveda packs and they recovered in a day to 62%. This is why I queried you about humidity control in drying. It is a bigger issue during dry time than grow time IMO. I have a small 2nd bath with a shower/tub so this time I will hang in there with a digital RH controller set at 62% and as I have a swamp cooler I can close all vents except that room which helps with RH. They will stay there for a full week then into jars with 62 Boveda thru cure and switch to 58 Boveda after cure for long term. For me the smoke is better at 58 rather than 62.

Sorry that's my long winded way of saying get them into jars now with 62 packs and small hygrometers and cure as usual. Hopefully you will be surprised. It feels crushing but it's not defeat. There is more moisture left in them than you might think at this point. Good luck my friend!
    Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 11-30-2021, 08:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Throw them in a box with a few leaves of lettuce for a day. Will moisten back up. Did the same with forum stomper. Didn't miss a beat on the cure.

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    replied
    6%%$@#!#@ YG@&6!! I just figured out why you don't opt for dry trimming if you live somewhere with very low humidity. Went in to check flowers to see how dry they were... OH, they're dry alright! Damn and Drats! I hope I get 8 oz off of the two plants. What's there looks and smells great but far more having any substantial weight left. May as well fess up now... you're gonna find out sooner or later. Damn it I'm upset with me... DUMB, De, DUMB! DUMB!!

A few years ago my sister-in-laws significant other was stationed overseas as paramedic with the U.N. One night while we sitting at her house, the wife and I hear... WTF!? and look up to see what's going on just in time to hear her repeating what SO had just sent her in a text .... "Decided to go out and check out the local night life. Went to a bar, I was mugged by 6 dwarves! NOT HAPPY! I think that sums it up pretty well, but I'm not laughing this time.
    Last edited by BU2B; 11-29-2021, 11:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Wow my brother, thank you so much for this great gift in pdf format! It is happily enshrined now in my files. One of these days when I get a new printer I am going to print it and have you autograph it for me...seriously! You should file your copywrite on this because someone will use it perhaps in a way you don't like. You do hold the rights to it for now but unless filed that will expire in one year. Fairly cheap process.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X