Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Pretty little babies! Why is everybody growing but me? I want some babies!

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    replied
    Small update - 7.29.21

The babies on day two with new lids.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	813DD394-A230-46A7-98F7-AD152B02D2B0.jpeg
Views:	495
Size:	4.30 MB
ID:	528121

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    replied
    Update 4: 7.28.21
    First Official Day of the grow starts today. Everything up to this point has been in preparation of starting vegetation mode. I do note the date I start germination, the date they have germinated and been put in net pots, even how long it is until they pop their heads up after being 'placed' in the net pot; however I don't call it the start of the grow until the girls have kicked their caps. Now that the girls are 'seedlings' as opposed to just germinated seeds, vegetation mode can begin and the growing starts.

I've got to hit up the local lumber store at some point soon as I noticed this morning that both of my tub lids have splits starting from the center. The girls will weigh in at 8 - 10 lbs each when nearing maturity and that much pressure on a two inch hole that already has a crack is just begging for trouble. If all goes well 3lbs+ of that weight on each plant will be buds [wet weight] and that doesn't include weight from the stalk, branches, stems or leaves.

TIP: Should you ever find yourself in a similar situation where you need to replace a damaged tub lid, the earlier in your grow that you do so the better as soon root growth will make removing or replacing a 2 inch net pot from a 2 inch hole nearly impossible.

some may notice there's no update 3: I figured you were all smart enough to know it's the one between 2 and 4
    Click image for larger version  Name:	bk_seedling.jpg Views:	29 Size:	1.42 MB ID:	527795
    Banana Kush - Day One

Click image for larger version  Name:	cmog_seedling.jpg Views:	35 Size:	1.40 MB ID:	527794
    Chocolate Mint OG - Day One
    I probably won't do another update until the girls are at least a week old or until roots hit the water.
    Have a good one folks... and Happy Pharming!
    Last edited by BU2B; 08-01-2021, 11:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	A648CC83-9C7B-4004-896D-05E3F8D7FC89.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.33 MB ID:	527540
    Twenty hours in their net pots and heads are above the soil

As these girls grow they will be trained out as in the diagram below (top down) to produce 40-60 flowering branches per plant
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Diagram1 (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.9 KB ID:	527551
    If you would like a PDF copy of BU2B's PPP Method (graciously edited and compiled by grouchyoldman ) you can get a copy of it here -> PPP_123120.pdf
    Click image for larger version

Name:	79FE54E9-16D1-45ED-AF1B-02BAD391A993.jpeg
Views:	322
Size:	3.42 MB
ID:	535014
    Last edited by BU2B; 09-07-2021, 10:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• grouchyoldman
    replied
    Two enthusiastic Thumbs Up! Show us how it's done Professor.

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	E70DC016-40C9-46A5-8C6F-74E7F9DB72D6.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.34 MB ID:	527498
    I believe in the good things coming
    Last edited by BU2B; 07-27-2021, 02:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    replied
    Update 2: 7.26.21
    Time to get the babies in their net pots ... And they're off! For future reference the Banana Kush is in the tub with the orange ring around the air intake tube
    Click image for larger version  Name:	cmbk1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	929.3 KB ID:	527372
    Click image for larger version  Name:	cmbk2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.97 MB ID:	527373

Net pots are a sandwich of ceramic stones, jiffy pod with germinated seed, ceramic stones.
    The tubs contain: water, hydroguard, ph down, two cheap and cheerful 2 dollar aerator stones and are filled to just below the net pots.
    Bubbles from the aerator stones break and wet the ceramic stones, which in turn keeps the jiffy pod damp but not wet. Stones on top, keep light from entering the tub.
    The light is currently at 36 inches above the top of the buckets.
    Last edited by BU2B; 07-26-2021, 01:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    commented on 's reply
    If I mess this one up it will be EXACTLY like my wife says 'Well, that's the first time I've ever done that again!'

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yes sir i do like your strains. I'm sure those will be just like you want them to finish. Good luck may your grow be carefree

• BU2B
    replied
    Update 1: 7.25.21
    Sorry TOKABIGONE both seeds are Indica dominant hybrids. I loves me some couch lock
    Growing with the moon... Here's why I say it works; started the seeds yesterday about 2pm currently 24 hours later AND I just checked the seeds- the Cholate Mint OG seed (7 years old) has a tail and the Banana Kush (5 years old) is swollen to twice it's size and will have a tail before morning. Both seeds should be ready to go in net pots by tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Ok I'm in. Are either of those Sativa leaning? I'm hoping to make my fall start in late August with Acapulco Gold and Panama strains. Old school strains with hybridization but close to original levels of cannabinoids, terpenes and effects. My grow cabinet is on the screen porch so I'm not gonna battle the heat but I do want to watch you do your thing so I can apply it to that grow. Happy Growing with no stress and great rewards!

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    started a topic HYDRO Holiday Treats -(here we grow again)-

Holiday Treats -(here we grow again)-

Click image for larger version  Name:	HolidayTreatsMoon.jpg Views:	1 Size:	264.8 KB ID:	526961
    Holiday Treats -(here we grow again)-
    Time to start now for tasty Holiday treats. Chocolate Mint OG and Banana Kush started germination today.
    The Plan:
    * Start Seeds with the moon - X
    * Have seedlings in tubs by 8.1.21 - X (actual date 7.26.21)
    * Start bloom by 10.1.21 -X (actual first day of flowering 10.4.21)
    * Harvest by 12.3.21 - X (actual harvest date 11.27.21)
    * Have Holiday Tree Treats for gifts by 12.24.21
    I'll be showing the BU2B's PPP Method with two different strains. I'm not planning anything special or extraordinary. Hoping for a 'quiet' grow without incident and some nice buds in time for the Holidays. Interested parties are more than welcome along for the ride.

Grow Specifics:
    Chocolate Mint OG & Banana Kush (both feminized photo's)
    DWC Hydro
    4'x4' Grow tent
    MarsHydro TS3000
    GH Flora Trio
    Hydroguard, MagiCal, PH down, Big Bud, Bud Candy, Flawless Finish
    Click image for larger version  Name:	HomeGrown.gif Views:	0 Size:	21.3 KB ID:	526962
    Last edited by BU2B; 11-28-2021, 03:06 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X