X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BU2B
    replied
    Update 1: 7.25.21
    Sorry TOKABIGONE both seeds are Indica dominant hybrids. I loves me some couch lock
    Growing with the moon... Here's why I say it works; started the seeds yesterday about 2pm currently 24 hours later AND I just checked the seeds- the Cholate Mint OG seed (7 years old) has a tail and the Banana Kush (5 years old) is swollen to twice it's size and will have a tail before morning. Both seeds should be ready to go in net pots by tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Ok I'm in. Are either of those Sativa leaning? I'm hoping to make my fall start in late August with Acapulco Gold and Panama strains. Old school strains with hybridization but close to original levels of cannabinoids, terpenes and effects. My grow cabinet is on the screen porch so I'm not gonna battle the heat but I do want to watch you do your thing so I can apply it to that grow. Happy Growing with no stress and great rewards!

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    started a topic HYDRO Holiday Treats -(here we grow again)-

Holiday Treats -(here we grow again)-

Click image for larger version  Name:	HolidayTreatsMoon.jpg Views:	1 Size:	264.8 KB ID:	526961
    Holiday Treats -(here we grow again)-
    Time to start now for tasty Holiday treats. Chocolate Mint OG and Banana Kush started germination today.
    The Plan:
    * Start Seeds with the moon - X
    * Have seedlings in tubs by 8.1.21 - X (actual date 7.26.21)
    * Start bloom by 10.1.21 -X (actual first day of flowering 10.4.21)
    * Harvest by 12.3.21 - X (actual harvest date 11.27.21)
    * Have Holiday Tree Treats for gifts by 12.24.21
    I'll be showing the BU2B's PPP Method with two different strains. I'm not planning anything special or extraordinary. Hoping for a 'quiet' grow without incident and some nice buds in time for the Holidays. Interested parties are more than welcome along for the ride.

Grow Specifics:
    Chocolate Mint OG & Banana Kush (both feminized photo's)
    DWC Hydro
    4'x4' Grow tent
    MarsHydro TS3000
    GH Flora Trio
    Hydroguard, MagiCal, PH down, Big Bud, Bud Candy, Flawless Finish
    Click image for larger version  Name:	HomeGrown.gif Views:	0 Size:	21.3 KB ID:	526962
    Last edited by BU2B; 11-28-2021, 03:06 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X