Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gifted 2 mystery plants with issues, need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UndergroundFarmer
    replied
    Congrats on landing that plane! I just finished a project that started in May and have another started at the same time that looks to finish in mid October. Whew.

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks GreenAlchemist I appreciate the response.

• GreenAlchemist
    commented on 's reply
    PLreef I wish I knew the total timeline, but probably around 9-10 weeks or so, I was gifted them and couldn’t even get an answer if they were indoors or outdoors, nutrients or anything :S
    I called it my flying blind grow lol

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    Just out of curiosity how old were these when you flipped them?

• GreenAlchemist
    replied
    Final update:

Well.. what a ride!!!
    A huge shoutout to those who stayed and helped throughout this whole thread! it was a bumpy ride and quite the ordeal, but really happy to make it to the end.

Harvested the WC a little early (due to nanners) as I want to avoid it pollinating in my grow room, ended at the beginning of week 10. Would have liked to give it 3-4 more weeks honestly, but if it’s not so good I can always use it for bubble hash material.

The God Bud I just finished trimming up, and ended with a final weight of 88 grams of bud, and 40 grams of larf/shake, hoping the WC tips the 4oz mark

thanks again everyone for all the help, advice and positivity! Hope to start some new genetics soon and start a new official grow journal.
    Have a great autumn/harvest!!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• GreenAlchemist
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you all, it’ll be so rewarding when I can finally smoke these

My next run, I’m planning on either Black Amnesia Haze by Canuck seeds, or Gorilla Glue #4 Auto by Blimburn seeds, though it will be a little time before I can, as I still have a Green Crack - Canuck Seeds waiting to go into flower in my other room (it’s been vegging almost 14-15 weeks now.. healthy and big, but begging to flip to flower lately)
    This will have to wait til I can harvest my 4x4 tent as it outgrew the 3x3 size I just cleared up for it originally.
    Hoping the other girl finishes in the next few weeks to clear some good space

• UndergroundFarmer
    commented on 's reply
    What have you got lined up for your next grow with the better genetics?

• DeadlyFruit
    commented on 's reply
    Can’t believe you finally made it! Looking good!

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    That was definitely a labor of love. Nice!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Good for you glad you hung in there it's well worth your efforts. Congrats an looks like a good harvest :0 )

• GreenAlchemist
    replied
    End of week 9 flower:
    Harvest day for the God Bud! Happy to see this one finish strong, and bulk up.

spent the last hour trimming fan leafs and hanging to dry, can’t wait to see the finish result/final weight on this one!
    thanks everyone for your kind/helpful statements and advice, such a great community on here! Happy to see this grow is coming to a close, and can start again with better genetics
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    Alchie, I think it was done.

Leave a comment:

• GreenAlchemist
    commented on 's reply
    Was this an Autoflower?
    A month and a half sounds pretty quick for flowering stage, it sounds like it was just harvested early, I find a minimum of 8 weeks gives enough time for the buds to dense up and trichs to develop into cloudy heads, it’s the last 4 weeks of flower where things really pick up!

I only mention this because I grew “speed bud auto” before which boasted on their site “fastest seed to harvest plant at 35 days”, but honestly they finished after triple that time. I stopped listening to the breeders recommendation on harvest times, and started letting the plants tell me when they are ready, and they’ve all been much more dense / frosty than previous runs where I harvested on the breeders recommendation.

Just something to consider
    I hope we all can harvest the best of our genetics

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    It was flowering in early June, I chopped the whole plant on July 19. It was 4 inches tall.

My nephew's brother works for a flooring place. He gave me big, square samples of thick wood flooring that I can stack to raise something in the closet.

• GreenAlchemist
    replied
    Update:
    the 2 gifted girls are doing awesome,
    but one of the new “speed bud” plants turned out to be a male, thankfully it was early enough, so no pollen (thankfully!)

Cut down and removed from the grow space, first male I’ve gotten, so it was nice to be able to identify it early on. Thankfully the other is female, so I’ll just move forwards with her,
    hope everyone’s getting a good harvest this year!
    Cheers
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X