No announcement yet.

Lets Grow Trees 2021!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly Rwise we use to do the same t-shirt underwear when it's over 100f LOL. We just got back from the guy who makes these panels, we may get more in the future but for now it's gonna cover 60ft at least block out the view.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Good luck with the fence, sounds like work!

Weekly update everything progressing had to add a stake to the Freakshow it does not like Oklahoma winds. Will probably top the Trainwreck this week. I have to keep them within my fence, can’t let them get to tall.
    Attached Files
    4x4 flower tent
    sour dream
    Blue Diesel
    Trainwreck
    platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
    Green Dream
    Sour Dream
    blue dream
    Freakshow

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I could see that, what does like 60 -80 mph wind?

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      My biggest outdoor gal is Peanut Butter Breath LOL she's got a stake in her container also, others don't need it yet but they will. We get strong " breeze " on the river they all get blown. Good that it keeps most pesky flying bugs off but we need to keep an eye out for those little green catapillers thin like pencil lead here. I don't have but a couple so far not a biggy. Mine are still in the wagon.

Man I so wish I could grow outdoors but I’m right next to a highway on ramp, coffee shop and realtor with people of all sorts looking in.

Nice job everybody.

Equipment
    5x5x8 Gorilla Grow TentSpider Farmer SF4000AC Infinity 8” TS Fan/Carbon Filter
    ———————————————————————————————————-
    1st Grow
    Started 01 Oct 2020 • Flipped 12/12, 01 Jan 2021 • Harvested 08 Mar 2021
    Black Gold organic potting soilNature’s Living SoilCompost Tea using NLS
    Pennywise (Harlequin/Jack the Ripper) 1:1 ratio, Indica dominant, medium size plant

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya nothing like growing outside!

Here's my little wagon of photos. We are still out of water for irrigation to the yards an gardens. Our pump is still getting repaired as everything is drying up. Using the well for only household and neccecities in the garden. Hopefully by wed. should be done?

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      From here it looks like the left coast is going to have one hot dry year. Can you get water from the river? I know some places dont want you to take the water. But from what I see all y'all going to have to do something to keep the roots moist.

• MrPNW
      MrPNW commented
      Editing a comment
      Speaking of wells, we are the last house on city water but I thought about putting in one of these for a small garden. We are a house away from a small creek so I know water is not that far down. The water around here is great and this might come in handy if something happens with the city water.

How to Drill a Well by HandHaving a hand pump attached to a shallow well on your property can be very useful, especially if you have limited water usage in y...

Digging a shallow well from dowsing to digging to capping. This shallow well will provide water for our bees and supporting plants. This dig uses a modified ...

A local well driller says this system is pretty good if the soil is not to rocky and the water not to far down which neither of ours is.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      My "city water" is my highest bill, this is a reason for me to restore the well! I have shallow water here.

I took the male out yesterday at 6 feet tall (and he would have got a bit taller), enuf seed set for me, now to let the WTBs finish. The Greasy Grapes looks like she will be ready in 2 weeks, white seeds are fat, I would guess the WTB need 6+ more weeks (4-6 just for the seed).

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Rwise that's the pump i'm saying is broken the river irrigation pump. We hope the repair man comes back today with the "fix". Thank goodness it's really cooled down from a week ago. It even rained last night here not much but dampened the grass LOL.

• Catfish22
      Catfish22 commented
      Editing a comment
      What type of pump do you have SoOrbudgal? Just curious, I worked on pump stations for several years.

2hp pump i can't think of the brand but it's top of the line they said. I'm waiting for a call or something from the guy today. This town is lacking in this type of service, he's booked up or ???? maybe my husband pissed him off i don't know but was told he was gonna work on it today or tomorrow. Catfish22 my hubby can be a jerk towards folks an i was'nt there for the whole time they were looking at the pump. Just sayin

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope its something simple like the (start or run) capacitor is bad, snap in a new one and go back to work.

Here it is another week gone by, the male is out of the WTBs, one can now see the Greasy Grapes in the middle of all of it (with 2-4 weeks left). I think we are looking at lat July to mid August for harvest on the autos, just as the photos start to flower. I have done some removal of lower inner leaves to increase air flow, along with some pulling bending and some restraints.
    Miss twisty is looking better, though she still has an issue, and during the heavy rain she laid one arm on the ground. It did not break but twisted down the length of the arm, like a crop circle kinda thing. So from the leaves I checked the PH, 7.0, 6.9, 7.1, looks like a nice 7.0 so I gave her a tablespoon of powdered sulfur and watered her well. Over the next week that should drop the PH a tad.

Comment

These two white widows are hardened off now. They are going in the ground today. Have a 5 week old Zkittlez and two bag seeds autos in pots on the deck.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah for ground work can't wait to see them 7-8 footers LOL grow on Bowhunterwoody

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks SoOrbudgal. Enjoy the outdoor grow. Sure feels good this time of year.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        They should look great in a few months, nice fat buds!

I just got to play.... both the ladies have a nice hard wood stalk, which also gave me wood. Bruce Banner's about nipple tall and that ATF is just doin it's own thing. (Still revegging w/ strange leaves).

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0409.JPG
Views:	257
Size:	3.96 MB
ID:	519618
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0410.JPG
Views:	262
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	519619
      Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahhh well that reveg will take alittle time. But boy do those look happy Floopydoop. I can't wait till consistant warmth starts at our place. Up an down hot an cool. Corn fused me garden an me.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        If the ATF has bud on it, once they die from the reveg, take off all dead flowers to help prevent rot.
        If you look closely at the Greasy Grapes she is reveging also, though stalled out at the moment fattening seeds, so no growth.

I took these yesterday. Royal gorilla, cookies gelato and her sister in background, mystery plant, wild thai, Rincon gold, Deli friend, and another wild thai. Some other stuff I grow out there too.

Comment

• Floopydoop
        Floopydoop commented
        Editing a comment
        Worried about heatwave comin? Sposed to be 97 here SoCal Tuesday. Hoping all that silicon blast has gotten mine strong enough...that's hot.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice start, those veggies will go good with some fine smoked meat! Yep BBQ season is here!

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello desertdan boy those garden carts save the day don't they? Lucky you getting fresh veggies already. We have good rain temps in low 60s summer is trying on all our gardens. I hope you have a low bug issue this year.

105 here today no big deal they like it. 112 by sat.

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I am not looking for many days over 100* here in OK, but its damn well going to fell like it!

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        OMG way too hot. This is when i move my plants into shade areas. Thank you garden carts, easy on the legs an back.

Weekly update everything is loving the hot humid days here we are having. The Trainwreck is just exploding growth wise. Tomatoes and squash are giving it hell too. My garden is alive and doing well. Hope you all are having a wonderful early summer. I’m getting busy at work due to the heat. I am an hvac guy. So busy as the bees this time of year.
      Attached Files
      4x4 flower tent
      sour dream
      Blue Diesel
      Trainwreck

2x4 veg tent
      Green Dream
      Sour Dream
      blue dream
      Freakshow

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Lookin good!

Another week gone, yesterday was freaking hot here, the Wet Teddy Bears are looking good, I did give them a taste of molasses just before the sun went on high output. The Greasy Grapes is soon to be harvested (seeds are almost ripe)
      The Blueberry that was all twisty is doing much better, the 2 Tablespoons of sulfur did the trick. Everything else is as it should be.
      I have to get my well up and running, has not been used in many years, but i see hot dry weather ahead and the need for untreated water. Damn it was hot, I got the foot valve on the tubing, into the well, 60 feet was all I could get it into the well (IDK how deep this one is). Hook up the pump and prime it up, run all the water out onto the ground. I'll flush it again today, and then with some bleach, after all that then take a sample for testing.
      And the last pic is my Aloe Vera in flower!

Comment

Here's my bush LOL ( watch yer mouth ) soon to be a small tree it's my tallest photo so far 3ft.she's a Peanut Butter Breath clone. Mine were put out later cause i did'nt want early flower crap reveg like last summer. All are indica hybrids anyway so will stay un 6 ft i hope all in 15gal plastic pots with lots of holes drilled into them. Good homemade worm composted soil, coco coir an vermiculite & perilite. First feeding of dyna grow today do to heat wave.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Everything in the garden is doing well. My buts been busy fixing A/C’s Been watering everyday to every other day since the heat came on.
          Attached Files
          4x4 flower tent
          sour dream
          Blue Diesel
          Trainwreck

2x4 veg tent
          Green Dream
          Sour Dream
          blue dream
          Freakshow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking healthy boy howdy these plants love the heat at this age. They grow inches a day

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X